Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

So Long Solider

Mike's POV
"Hey great show!" Casey said as he warped his arm around me throwing me a small smile.
I took the towel out of his hand and threw it around my neck. "Thanks man." Tonight was really a killer, it was. Things really couldn't seem to be going better actually, my band is doing fucking great, my life seems to be having fun I still have Alice-
"Oh and by the way here." Casey said pulling me out of thoughts.
I snapped my hand down to see a piece of paper folded neatly in his hands. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. What the hell? "Fan letter?" I asked.
"Nah Alice told me to give it to you and made me swore not to read it and I was going to read it but she pinned me down and kicked me so you know she's scary and I listened." He winced as if he was remembering. I laughed. Alice you asshole.
"But why would she give me a letter?"
He shrugged. "I don't know she didn't say. I guess you have to read it."
I looked back at the paper and took it out of his hands. "Thanks."
"I'll leave you alone with the letter if you want, see you later." And before I could say anything he walked away.
I stared at the letter in my hand, a million thoughts are going in my mind right now. What the hell, why would she write me a letter when she could just tell me, why would she need to write a letter? I looked up and around, quickly unfolding the paper. I glanced and saw Alice's pretty hand writing and couldn't help but to smile. Alright come on I can read it.

Mike,

Hey great show man! You killed it, you always kill it. I know you're wondering 'Why is Alice leaving me a letter right?' Well I'll tell you. I couldn't find it in my heart to tell you face to face. The look in your eyes that you will have that I'm picturing right now, I just couldn't find the courage in me. So here you go Mike I hope you don't hate me, remember that no matter what I will always love you. You'll never leave my heart or thoughts, you're that one friend that I've had my whole life that means so much to me. (Well high school) Sorry I'm taking to long. Anyways, Mike I'm leaving San Diego. I noticed I'm hanging onto the past by sticking around. This is your life, this isn't my life I hope you understand that. I need to find something on my own, I can't be that girl that is sticking around. I have to you know settle down, start my own life, hopefully I get married. I can't do that if I keep living in my past. I love each and every single one of you guys and I can't thank you guys enough for everything you guys have done for me over the years. Tell Vic, Tony, Jaime, Casey, johnny, even Danny that I love and will miss them dearly and most importantly thank you. I love you Mike, I will never forget the friendship I've had with you. But I need to let that go. Don't call me, I threw away my phone. I'm sorry Mike but I just can't keep living in the past. This is your life it isn't mines. I'm sorry again. Mike I love you. You've been the best friend I can ever ask for.

Alice.

I don't know what to feel, is she gone? She can't be.
"What?" I mumbled to myself.
I folded up the paper and ran out of the stage. She's kidding right? She has to be kidding. I saw Vic in the front hanging with some fans.
"Vic!" I screamed in the top of my lungs, I heard trace of crying in my voice.
"What's up?" Vic turned around.
"Have you seen Alice?" I asked, tears wanting to escape my eyes, I blinked them away I can't cry.
"No I haven't why is everything okay?"
"No!" I snapped shaking my head. "She's gone!"
"What are you talking about?" Vic asked confused.
I took out the letter and held it inbetween my fingers. "Gone Vic! She left she's gone! She couldn't tell me she had to write a fucking letter! She is gone! She isn't going to come back!" I found myself crying.
I looked at Vic who seemed shocked. "What, she's gone? How can she leave?"
"I don't know. She can't leave Vic I have to find her, she can't go not yet."
"Mike I know losing your best friend sucks but did she say that's what she wanted?"
"Yes,"
"Then Mike." Vic placed his hand on my shoulder. "She left by her own choice, she's happy that's what matters right?"
I pushed his hand off of me. "I can't fucking believe you." I spat out.
"Why are you over reacting Mike?"
"Because I love her Vic! Yes I'm in love with her I've always been in love with her and the day I found out you liked her tore me apart I've always known you've been better than me! That day you broke up with her it took every single fiber in my fucking body to not go stomp over to your house and kick your fucking ass! Or even with Tony, I love her. More than both of you guys will ever love her and you guys treated her like that when all she did was ever love the both of you. She'll never love me and I was fine with that but now she's gone and you're telling me to be happy and not to react?! I can't fucking believe you!"
"Mike no wait where are you going?!"
"To go fucking find her and talk to her, if you won't help me then I'll do it on my own I don't need you!" I began walking away. I heard Vic calling my name but I kept walking forward. I sort of regret blowing up on Vic but what does he expect me to do? I'm not going to sit there and act like I'm happy when I'm not the hell with that! I'm going to get Alice. Even if it's the last thing I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS I KNOW I'M HORRIBLE BUT ONCE AGAIN UGH I'VE BEEN UNMOTIVATED TO WRITE THIS AND WRITERS BLOCK AND I'M SORRY! But here you guys go, next part will be out by Monday or maybe even tomorrow or maybe even tonight. I feel motivated for finishing this story now since where so close to the ending already. If you guys want a sequel for this let me know ASAP! I'll love to do a sequel (: I love you guys and thanks for baring with me. I know I've been lagging but hopefully I stay motivated to write this. Comments would be great! (Little hint tons of shit is going to happen next chapter)
Title credit goes to All Time Low<33333