Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I'll Find You if it's the Last Thing I Do

Jaime's POV
"Fucking shit!" Vic screamed as he ran into the bus.
I quickly sat up from the couch. "What's wrong Vic?" I asked.
"How could I let this happen?! This is all my fault." Vic mumbled to himself in tears.
What's his fault? What the fuck is going on?
"Vic talk to me please." I said.
He quickly grabbed his coat. "I gotta find him."
My eyes widened as I ran over to him. "Vic tell me what the fuck is going on!"
"Mike left to go find Alice cause she left and I just need to go right now."
I gasped. "You can't go Cara could come any second."
I shook my head. "I don't fucking care that's my little brother and I'm going with or with out you."
I looked at him hard. "Vic listen to me it's not safe."
"This is my little brother and if you think I'm not going to go find him because of some bitch then fuck Jaime move out of my way." Vic yelled.
I sighed, he's right, he's absolutely right why would I stop him from finding Mike? "Okay, let's go."
I grabbed my jacket and Vic and I hopped off of the bus.
"Where should we check first?" I looked down at him.
"Alice's. Then if not, I don't know."
I sighed and looked around. "Alright alright."
We walked to Alice's in silent, I don't know really what to say or think at this point all I know is one thing.
We need to find the both of them.
"Why did she leave?" I mumbled.
"I don't know but she wrote a letter to Mike saying she was leaving, he didn't say why. So I don't know."
About twenty minuets more of silent walking we finally walked up to Alice's house.
"I don't think anyone is here." I mumbled.
Vic kicked the door as hard as he could. "Shit! Fucking shit!"
"Babe relax other of places." I held my hands out to him.
"I just don't know where he could possibly be-" Vic looked up after a moment.
"Holy shit, park! Jaime how about the park Alice and him always use to go to in collage?!"
I rose my eyebrow. "You really think so?"
Vic clapped "I know so, I just know it come on!" He grabbed my hand and started dragging me back to the side walk with him.
I still don't understand is how can Alice leave Mike? That's her best friend. You don't just leave best friends like that. I would never even think to leave Vic, well maybe now it's a little different since he's my boyfriend now. I don't even know. But Alice needs to come back, poor Mike all alone looking for her.
We finally walked up to the park where Alice and Mike always hung out, okay this has to be it, that's had to be where Mike is.
"Mike!" Vic yelled.
No response.
We walked around a little, nothing.
"Mike isn't here." I mumbled.
"Fuck." Vic whispered.
"What else you got?" I asked.
"I- I don't know, I don't know where the fuck he could be."
"Come on let's keep walking we'll find him."
We started walking around, saying nothing but small mutters under our breaths. In all honesty where the fuck are they?
"Shit." Vic said a little to loudly. We both stopped and I looked up at him.
"What?" I asked.
He didn't say anything, he just kept staring ahead.
"Vic, please answer me what?"
He started running, what the fuck?!
"Vic!" I yelled. I started running after him. He stopped and knelt down. He held something in his arms and I gasped. Mike.
I stopped running and Vic was crying.
"J-Jaime get help now!" Vic yelled.
I picked up my phone and dialed 911. I held the phone to my ear.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"My friend got really beat up bad, he's unconscious in an alley way. He has serval stab wounds too. Can you fucking please send and ambulance?!" I yelled into the phone.
"Tell me your location sir."
I quickly jogged over to the stop sign and looked up.
"Empiral and 8th."
"Alright get your friend out of that Ally, help is on it's way."
"Thank you." I mumbled a little fast. and hung up my phone.
I ran over to Mike and scooped him up gently in my arms.
"Fuck Mike, Mike it's Jaime can you hear me?"
Mike lightly groaned and I sighed.
Thank god.
I looked around for Vic who was crying on the floor.
"Vic, we don't have time for this come on Mike needs you!" I yelled from where I was standing.
He didn't move, he only kept crying.
"Vic come on!" I yelled.
He finally got up and walked over to me.
"It's going to be okay Vic, I promise Mike's going to be okay."
I looked down and felt blood running down my fingers, my grip on him tighten. Mike you're going to be okay. Maybe about five minuets passed and then an ambulance came. The paramedics took Mike out of my arms and laid him out on a stretcher. They let Vic and I both ride in the back. I looked at Mike as they sat down some oxygen on his face.
Damn, he looks worse than I thought.
Face bruised, a broken arm, leg, you could see where he got stabbed.
Fuck, no fuck Mike.
Vic held my hand and cried harder.
"I promise you whoever did this to Mike, they're dead." Vic sobbed.
I rubbed Vic's back. I'm sorry to think so negative, I don't know why I'm thinking like this but as of now it's really only clear as crystal.
Everything won't be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys I'm back with this story. Tbh I was just going to stop it but like I got some comments saying I should due a sequel and I thought 'How can I if I haven't finished the end?' Well guys here I am, I'm back and sorry for giving up:c But I hope you liked it. Comments? We're so close to the end♥