Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I'm Hoping That God Looks Away This Time

"Good morning!" My voice chimed as I skipped into Mike's room with Tony and Jaime.
"Sup Mike how you feeling?" Tony asked.
"I've been better." Mike shrugged.
Tony sighed. "I feel you man I feel you."
"Do you know who did this to you?" I asked. I handed my younger brother a box of doughnuts and milk. I know his fat ass will eat it all.
Mike lightly nodded. "Yes."
"Then who man?" Jaime asked.
"Cara."
Our eyes widened. "Cara?" Tony, Jaime, and I asked at the same time.
Mike nodded. "Yep Cara."
"Well what happened?" I asked.
Mike sighed. "I just went looking for Alice and out of no where Cara came and attacked me. She said to tell you something but honestly bro I forgot. I don't know, I'm scared of what she would do to you. She was talking about how you'll be hers and how she's going to kill Jaime to do it. That bitch won't stop, Vic we all have to be careful. She broke my arm, my leg, beat me up, and stabbed me since I wouldn't tell her where you and Jaime where. I'm pretty sure she's going to kill the both of you guys."
"Holy shit." Tony mumbled under his breath.
"Vic we have to do something." Jaime wrapped his arms around me.
"Luckily I'm okay." Mime mumbled.
"She's going down, she's done to much. She can't keep pushing us around. It has to stop." I felt myself getting more and more aggravated.
"What's your plan now, still following threw?" Jaime looked down at me.
I shook my head. "No, I need a better one. One that will actually work. One that will get Cara officially away from us."
"And what's that?" Mike sat up.
"I don't know yet but it will come." I clenched my fist.
"So Mike Alice was in here?" Tony rose an eyebrow.
Mike sighed. "She's just so ugh, is she still here?"
Tony nodded. "She's in the waiting room with Stephanie."
"Aw," Mike leaned back. "I see."
Jaime dragged me out of Mike's room and into the hallway.
"Are you okay baby?"
I shook my head. "No, not really how could I be okay?"
Jaime sighed. "We'll get threw this."
"Honestly I'm sick and tired of Cara pushing us around. Jaime I'm sick of it, this ends now."
He nodded. "What are we going to do?"
I sighed. "I don't know yet but if we need this to work all of us are going to have to be apart of this."
"Everyone?"
I nodded. "Everyone."
And the thinking starts right now. Cara can't do this anymore, she isn't anyone to push my friends and me and my band around, she could not just fuck up my little brother.
This ends tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well three chapters in a day, am I forgiven yet? I hope so.
Oh shit Vic what are you going to make all of you guys do?
Comments? I love you guys all so much♥
The end is coming near and still preparing myself D;
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil♥