Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

You Make Me Happy

You know it doesn't take a whole lot to happen before you realize what you got is finally well good enough for you.
Once you look into that persons eyes and just smile, you know that's the greatest feeling in the world.
To have love and to get love back is all we ever really want.
Friendship, family, love, and food I mean come on we all know that's the key to life.
As you stare into his or hers eyes and all of a sudden everything in life seems to make sense....
You're at home.
"Alice! Stop standing there come on we gotta load in, this bus isn't going to get full by itself! Warped tour can't wait!" I hear Mike yell.
I smile a little and pick up the box and walk it over to him.
"See was that so hard?"
"Hardest thing of my life."
Mike rolls his eyes. "Whatever."
He leans down and gently places his lips onto mines. I feel his arms snake around my waist as I throw my arms around his neck. After a few seconds we pull away. He looks down at me as I look up at him, a smile on both of our faces.
"I'm so lucky to have you." I mumble.
Mike shrugs "Not really."
"I love you."
He smiles. "I love you too."
"Ew faggots do that later, we got a bus to load!" Casey says from behind us. Putting a cart of gear inside.
I flip him off and kiss Mike again before I go to get more boxes.
"No baby it's not that I don't want you to bring these shirts." I look over to Vic and Jaime.
"Then what is it?"
Jaime shrugs. "I don't know it's just that they're not the best shirts in the world."
"You know what else?" Vic mumbles.
"What?"
"You're not being the best husband in the world right now."
"Lets get Alice's opinion on this. Alice!" I hear Jaime yell.
I skip over to them and smile. "Yes gay and gayer?"
"Jaime doesn't want me to take all these button up shirts-"
"Which I think is a horrid disaster." Jaime interrupts.
"Shut up Jaime I'm talking right now. Anyways what do you think?"
I smile. "Just do it Vic, no one else is going to be wearing these shirts, I think they're pretty cool. Don't let your husband tie up your balls."
I walk away and Jaime flipped me off. I laughed as I grabbed another box.
"Hear let me help you with that." I hear Tony mumble.
"It's okay Tone, only four more boxes of merch left."
I hear Tony laugh. "Whatever still getting my help."
"Fine. Are you sad to be leaving Stephanie?"
Tony looks back as he sets the box down. "Yeah. She's coming along to some dates though. Which I can't wait."
Tony than ran off and scooped up Angie in his arms. Giving her a big kiss. Remember how Angie made Tony and Stephanie meet? Fate works in really weird ways sometimes. I looked as Tony gave Stephanie a kiss with Angie in Tony's arms. I looked down and blushed. They actually look like a real happy family.
"Alright we're all done. Everyone on the bus!" The bus driver yelled.
Tony put Angie down and bent down in front of her. She hugged him, tears filling her eyes. Tony gently kissed her forehead and gave her a big hug. Tony got up and did the same to Stephanie. He walked off and patted me on the back. Both of us going in the bus.
Once we were all inside the bus we looked around for the last time we will all see San Diego for the next two months.
"Vans Warped Tour 2012 lets get this thing started!" Vic yelled as the bus takes off. Jaime and him instantly ran to the beer cabinets grabbing all of us a beer. I sat down in Mike's lap, Vic handing him a beer.
"And here you go Alice." Vic held it out to me.
I gulped. "I- no thank you I'm not in the mood right now."
Vic raised his eyebrows. "Why not?"
I looked at Mike and smiled. "I-I'm pregnant."
Everything went silent as I stood up, Mike following. He looked at me, his face expressionless.
"You're pregnant?"
I nodded. "Yup. Mike we're having a baby."
Mike smiled and embraced me in a hug so tight I felt like I was going to burst.
"I'm going to be a father woooo!" Mike yelled.
The whole bus cheered as Mike pressed his lips to mines.
He pulled away and looked down at me. "I love you Alice."
I smiled. "I love you too Mike."
We both sat down and all the chatter began to fill the bus again. Everyone congratulated us and I looked at Mike.
"Do you think he or she can handle being on warped tour this summer?"
Mike nodded. "Hell yeah, this baby is like me bad ass."
I laughed as I curled up next to him. Mike placed a hand on my belly and looked around.
This is our life. People might think it's crazy since we're only home for a long period of time twice every year. But honestly this is home. Everyone here is our family. It's just our life style and how we learned to live it.
I'm happy to say that soon enough Mike and I will start a new chapter of our life together. Hopefully when the band is all done we can finally get married and raise our child in a steady stable non tour bus environment. But if that were to happen it wouldn't matter.
Ether way this is home, and no matter what it's not going anywhere.
We don't have a nine to five job an come home everyday. We all see the world and what it has to offer together.
This is honestly the best thing in the world. I looked outside the window of the bus moving in a blur and smiled.
"Denver here we come." I looked at Mike and smiled.
Miles away from home and yet, we are all at home.
And wether or not if I like this or not, I belong here. We all have been threw some pretty crazy ups and downs together. But in the end of the day we are all what we really have. We have each other. Even though we have been in some pretty fucked up situations together. We still have each other.
And to me, that's the only thing I really need. These guys in front of me. I'm glad Vic was in my art class as a senior on his first day at my high school. I'm glad the teacher sat him next to me. Without him I wouldn't be in here with them enjoying this journey and life.
I am home, and I can't say that about anywhere else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, it's been wonderful working with you all. This story had a lot of ups and downs for me but finally after a lot of thinking and writers blocks this story is finally finished.
Yes, I'll be doing a sequel so shouldn't be to sad about it now. I'll see you guys hopefully very soon and I'm glad you guys liked this and I love you and I'm going to miss you all! That's a wrap guys, see you soon. c:
Title Credit: Never Shout Never (Note I don't even listen to him or them anymore op)
I love you guys muah:* Thanks for reading, much loveā™„