Status: will be updated once or twice a week :)

I Don't Mind If You're Overrated

Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun.

The week with Kellin was going pretty amazingly so far. We hadn’t gone into more detail about the past, we had just kind of hung out and comforted each other. I had to admit, I was really falling for him. Every day I saw more beauty in him. The way his black hair hung in his face, the way he blushed at the slightest of remarks, the way he was always humming under his breath. He was just so pure and lovely.


It was Tuesday night, and we were about to head out to dinner. There was an olive garden that was about a ten minute walk from campus.

The night was warm and humid, and it was amazing to not have to wear my sweatshirt. The streets were quiet and peaceful, leaving the only noises to be the soft sound of bugs and Kellin’s beautiful humming. We didn’t talk, but his hand found mine and he turned to give me a dazzling smile.

I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks warm up. I had definitely fallen hard for this boy, and damn, I was… frustrated.

We walked into the restaurant with our hands still intertwined. The hostess did a double take, but then gave us a friendly smile and sat us by the window.

“Tell me about your family. Do you have siblings?” He asked as he sipped his water. I smiled as I thought of Mike.

“I have two brothers, Mike and Christian. Me and Mikey are really close. We still text every day, I miss him a lot. He was so understanding, he’s the only one in my family who knows my sexuality.” I admitted quietly. “Christian is four years younger than me; he’s 12, turning 13 soon. But he doesn’t really know what happened. I guess my I’ll tell him when he’s older. He wouldn’t quite understand.” My voice had dropped to a whisper. Kellin took my hand across the table, running his thumb over my knuckles reassuringly.

“It’ll be okay. Mike loves you, clearly, and I’m sure Christian does, too.” He said with a small smile.

We were interrupted suddenly by the waitress coming to take our orders. We both ordered salads, which was no surprise. They came fairly quickly. Kellin wouldn’t look at me while he ate. He practically picked his lettuce apart, sticking the tiny pieces in his mouth as if he were afraid of choking. He clearly had an eating disorder. I wouldn’t consider myself anorexic, considering I had a reason I was afraid of eating that was other than my body. I couldn’t make myself enjoy it anymore, but I didn’t like to think about that part of my past. I shook it off as I forced the small salad down.

“So, how are your classes going?” I asked, trying to start a conversation to take my mind off of things. Kellin shrugged.

“They’re okay. I have to at least pass, but my aunt is loaded, so I don’t have to worry about keeping a scholarship, like Jenna or someone. She’s on a full ride.” He explained. I was on partial financial aid, but I was doing well, so I wasn’t stressed about losing it.

It ended up being a short dinner. I knew that restaurants and food made Kellin uncomfortable, which I didn’t want.

The waitress brought our check, causing Kellin and I to both immediately smack our hands down.

“I’ll pay.” He said in a determined voice.

The waitress laughed and took his card.

“Besides, the man always pays for the date, right?” He taunted me, a playful gleam in his eyes.

“Hey!” I protested. He just stared at me.

“Got something to prove, Vic?” He challenged, raising his eyebrows. I took his hand across the table, wrapping my fingers around his.

“You’re on.”

After we were all paid, I ran to make sure I could open the door for Kellin. He laughed, throwing his arm around my shoulders. It wasn’t fair that he was taller than me.

It was dark outside, with no other people in sight. We peered at each other slyly.

“Race you back to the dorm?” He asked with a raise of his eyebrow. Instead of responding, I just took off running.

“NO FAIR!” He shouted, taking off after me. I had been on the varsity cross country team last year, not that Kellin knew that.

I smiled to myself as I sprinted the last fifty feet, only slowing down so I wouldn’t smack the brick wall of the dorm building. Kellin didn’t get there for about another five seconds.

“You cheater.” He panted, wiping the sweat from his temple. I just laughed, trying to catch my breath. I hadn’t ran in far too long.

“You wouldn’t have beat me anyway, Kells. I’ve been playing soccer my whole life, not to mention the fact that I run varsity track.”

He smacked my arm playfully, leaning back against the wall next to me. We glanced at each other, our eyes locking. I wanted him so badly. I leaned in slightly with the intention of giving the younger boy a gentle kiss, but the second our lips brushed, we both wanted more. He put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to eliminate the gap between us. He pulled away with a gasp and met my eyes. We didn’t even have to speak; I knew what he wanted.

I wrapped my hand in his and led him through the door and up the stairs. Kellin swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style to the third floor, where my room was. I fumbled with my room key, having to slide it a few times before the door unlocked. It was hard to concentrate on getting into the room when Kellin was kissing down the side of my neck, but eventually it did and we stepped inside. I let the heavy door swing shut behind us, not really having a choice as Kellin set me down.

Before he had a chance to do anything, I pinned Kellin against the wall and held his arms above his head.

“Who’s the man now?” I whispered, pressing my lips against his ear.

Kellin somehow broke free from my grip and laced our fingers together as he pushed me backwards. The back of my knees hit my bed and we both fell back onto it. He climbed over me quickly, straddling my waist with his legs and pinning my arms to the mattress.

"Still me," he smirked, leaning in and kissing my mouth roughly, wasting no time in biting my bottom lip before his tongue dove inside my mouth, exploring.

I moaned into the kiss, savoring the way his hands roamed freely along my body. My fingers dug into his sides; I pressed his chest to mine as he rolled us over so that I was now on top, trapped between his legs.

I kissed from his mouth to his jawline, trailing the kisses down to his neck where I sucked slowly at the skin. Kellin's hands slid down my back to the hem of my shirt, his fingertips slipping underneath the fabric and scratching gently at my back. I noticed that every time I bit at a certain muscle along his throat, his fingernails dug deeper into my skin and he let out a soft whimper. So, of course, I taunted him and made sure to pay close attention to that spot.

"I like that," he breathed after I bit the spot harshly and soothed the mark with a soft kiss.

"I know," I chuckled, biting it again, "Why do you think I keep doing it?"

Instead if responding, Kellin took the opportunity of me talking to tug my shirt over my head quickly. I pulled it off all the way and tossed it to the side. He took a moment to stare at my bony chest, his eyes trailing down to the raised lines across my hip bones, but he made no comment. I was glad he had already seen my scars, or else this would have stopped very abruptly. 

He kissed my collarbone and we continued the pattern we had going, changing positions, kissing, and throwing off each others clothes until we were both in our boxers, the room hot and the both of us almost shaking with anticipation.

Kellin placed a hand on my chest, pushing me down to lay back on my blankets. He lowered himself between my legs and looked up at me with sly eyes.

"I'll let you be the man this time," he leered, hooking his fingers inside my boxers and pulling them down and off my legs swiftly. My cock sprung free and he grabbed it at the base, his eyes locked on mine as he hovered his mouth over it tauntingly. I shuddered at the feeling of his light breath hitting the tip, letting out a throaty moan as he licked the underside and took me into his mouth, not breaking eye contact when his nose almost touched my skin.

"Oh my God," I moaned, gripping my sheets with one hand and tangling my fingers through his raven black hair with the other. When I hit the back of his throat he brought his head back up and gasped, licking his lips before gliding his tongue across my slit slowly; my hips almost bucked at the feeling.

He took me in his mouth again and bobbed up and down, raising his head every few seconds for a better breath of air- and to taunt me with another one of those Grade A flicks with his tongue.

With both hands pressed to my hipbones, he kept my body fixed in place so that I couldn't move when his head began moving faster, twisting and twirling his tongue around the head of my cock. It wasn't long before a heating sensation pooled at the pit of my stomach.

"K-Kellin," I choked out, biting down on my bottom lip and clenching my fists in the blankets as the feeling grew inside me.

"I don't- don't think I can hold on much longer," I moaned, and as if it was even possible, he went faster.

Tingles ran throughout my body and I tensed up, clenching my eyes shut as I nearly yelled, "Kellin!" and came with the most intense orgasm I think I'd ever experienced. My body shuddered and creeped with goosebumps, my hips slightly bucking back and forth.

"Oh my- fuck," I sighed, trying to regain my normal breathing as Kellin's lips left my cock with a quiet popping noise. He crawled back over me and nuzzled his head in my neck, kissing my cheek and running his hand down my chest.

"Kellin," I breathed, at a loss for words, "That was... Amazing."

He smiled in response and grabbed my boxers. I sat up and put them back on with shaky hands, then fell back onto my mattress. Kellin laid next to me and wrapped his arm around my chest protectively. We didn't speak, but then again we didn't need to. Both of us were satisfied, happy, and tired.

Still in our boxers, we shut our eyes and tried dozing off to sleep when there was suddenly three long, hard knocks on the door. We both opened our eyes quickly and Kellin shot up to a sitting position.

"Vic," the voice outside the door said.

Kellin gave me a worried look- it was the Dean.

"Shit," Kellin mumbled, scrambling out of my bed and racing for his clothes strewn across the floor. He put his on and occasionally threw my own clothes at me.

When we were both fully dressed, we fixed our hair and tried our best make it look like we didn't just have a wrestling match on my bed. After giving him a quick kiss to the lips, I darted to the door and opened it.

The Dean was on the other side, already giving us questioning eyes. Thankfully, he must have decided to ignore it.

"Just checking," he explained to me as he looked at Kellin who was standing behind my back.

"I'm sorry, you can't sleep here Kellin. You have to go back to your own room."

"I understand," Kellin replied, walking past me and leaving my room.

"See you tomorrow?" he winked. I smirked back at him, loving how oblivious the Dean looked as he looked at the two of us.

"Definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys read Maias (o14inches) fic cause she wrote da smut in this chapter~
I'm gonna try and type up the next chapter in the notes section on my iPod and post it soon. the more comments I get, the faster ill post haha
okay
ily
-hannah