Status: Active; updates weekly

Sad, Beautiful, Tragic

Lost Boy's and Mermaids

“So, what movie did you have in mind?” Alex asked, fluffing the pillow before laying his head on it and pulling Madison to his chest.

“Lilo and Stitch” Madison replied without a second of hesitation.

“Really?!” Alex asked, surprise laced in his voice.

“What?” Madison laughed, pushing herself up with her left hand, her right resting on Alex’s chest so that she hovered slightly above the brown eyed boy.

“I dunno” Alex shrugged, he lifted his right hand and gently pushed the falling bangs from Madison’s face and tucked them behind her right ear. “I just gathered you to be more of a little mermaid kinda girl, is all.” Alex mused.

“Mhmm, and why’s that?” Madison swung her right leg over Alex’s thighs, straddling him with her hands softy resting against his chest. Alex’s hands immediately came to rest on her prominent hips.

“Because,” Alex mused, his hands sliding up to the small of her back and gently pushing her forward so that they were chest to chest; Madison’s hands now resting on either side of Alex’s head.

“You’re strong and independent, just like Ariel. You’re opinionated and talented and smart...you go after what you want. You’re fearless” Alex spoke deliberately, never breaking eye contact with his red-faced, blushing girlfriend. He quickly pushed forward and connected their lips for a soft kiss, just barely pulling back as he whispered “you’re beautiful,” their lips brushing together as he spoke.

Madison brought her hands up to Alex’s face, her thumbs gently brushing across his cheeks “stitch is an alien puppy,” she said, dropping her hands and rolling off of Alex and splaying across the bed. Alex grabbed the pillow from underneath his head and swiftly smacked Madison with it.

“You’re something else” he gaped at the girl as she got caught up in a fit of giggles. Alex couldn’t help his own laughter from filling the room as he located the “Lilo & Stitch” DVD and set the television up to play the movie.

“Hey, Peter Pan” Madison called out, giggles still spilling from her mouth even as she tried to suppress them. Alex turned around to face the green eyed girl, an eyebrow quirked in question at the nickname.

“Yes, princess?” He played along, a smile tugging at his thin lips before it spread widely across his face for a toothy grin.

Finally, the laughter in the room seized and Madison shyly looked down at the comforter covering the memory foam hotel bed mattress, her right pointer finger lazily traced the maroon and royal purple paisley pattern. When she finally found the courage to meet Alex’s gaze, she found that he had crossed the room and he was standing in front of her. Madison scooted to the edge of the bed and rose to her knees, coming eye to eye with Alex. The pair remained silent as Alex instinctively placed his hands on her familiar hips and her hands wound around his neck to play with the very ends of his wavy hair.

“I love you” she whispered between them, the words getting lost into Alex’s mouth as their lips meet for a slow passionate kiss, their lips moving lazily together before they pulled back to catch a breath of much needed oxygen.

“I love you, too” Alex whispered in response as he rested his forehead against hers and quickly pecked her lips before he gently pushed her back onto the bed and fell to the space beside her.

“How about that movie then, yeah?” Alex asked while pressing the play button on the remote. Madison scooted up on the bed and placed her head on Alex’s chest as the opening scene played on the screen, Dr. Jumba Jookiba standing before the galactic council. Madison tilted her head up at the sound of quiet snores and placed a kiss under Alex’s chin “sweet dreams, lost boy” she muttered before pressing her body closer to his and tangling their legs together as she refocused on the movie; though it was only ten minutes in when she felt her own eyelids grow heavy too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize that I have been gone for an eternity. I started a new internship along with working, and have just been super busy.

Since I haven't updated in a while I just wanted to come back with a simple chapter, sorry it's a bit fillerish but I didn't want to jump back into the events of the story after being MIA. Also, it's been pointed out that I've switched her brothers name a few times in a couple of chapters, which I am going to fix ASAP, but to clarify, his name is Nate.

I hope I still have some of you guys with me on this story.

<3 K