Status: Slowly Active(:

Pretty Little Wallflower

And I can finally speak your name

“Is this enough? Should I take more pants? Toilet paper?” Viola was beginning to become uneasy. In a few short hours she would be embarking on a completely new adventure, in an unfamiliar element, and that made her nervous. She was never a big fan of change.
“Vi, you’re fine,” Adam laughed at her pacing through her small apartment like a beheaded chicken, “You have enough jeans, shorts, shoes, socks, shirts, beanies, and girly thingies. It’s not like you’re heading into the desert, though it may reach those temperatures.” Viola groaned, she was sure she would end up forgetting something.
“Vi, stop! You’ll be fine, everything is going to be great. Just don’t forget the most important thing,” Adam grabbed her shoulders, causing her to stop pacing around.
“What’s that?” Her stomach dropped, hoping she’d remember.
“You’re cameras!”
“Shit!” She ran into her room, taking all her cameras and cases out of her closet, Adam’s distinct laugh reaching every corner of the apartment. After looking through every possible drawer once more, Viola decided she couldn’t possibly be forgetting anything.
“Ready, you rugrat?”
“Yes,” Viola scrunched her face at her uncle’s nickname for her. It made her feel like she was twelve again, “We have to stop by Evan’s place though, to drop off Elvis.”
“Alright, get the fur-ball and let’s go.”
The drive to Evan’s wasn’t far, getting out of Adam’s Chevy she could feel the San Diego heat warm up her anxious bones. Evan buzzed her in and she climbed up the stairs to his apartment.
“Hey,” he smiled at her, carefully hugging her to avoid squishing her Yorkie.
“Hi, thank you so much for doing this for me, I have money here for his food and any necessities. I really appreciate this.” She handed Elvis to her co-worker.
“It’s no problem, you better let me chill with you when Warped comes to San Diego though. I want to meet Of Mice and Men,” Evan gushed.
“Of course! Well, I have to go, before Adam yells. Thank you, again.”
“He’ll be in good hands, I’ll miss you, Vivi,” his eyes seemed sincere, and she felt sad. It wasn’t a friendly sad though, it was heartache, but Viola refused to believe that.
“I’ll miss you too, I’ll text you,” She leaned in, enveloping Evan in a hug. The familiar scent of Hollister cologne and cigarettes filled her nostrils, and she realized she was going to miss her only friend. She stayed there for a second, until she felt Evan’s lips against her cheek. He kissed her cheek and she stiffened, becoming a little uncomfortable. She released her grip and gave him a small smile.
“Bye.”
Viola felt tired after the long airplane ride. She’d been on airplanes before, but never very long. Now they sat in a taxi cab, on their way to the first venue.
“So, where will I be sleeping?” She finally managed to ask her uncle. She wanted to bring it up before, but she wasn’t sure if the time was right, she had already complained too much about her apprehension; she didn’t want to push it.
“Well I just sleep on whatever bunk was open for the night, I spent last year with Of Mice and Men. This year they have a bus for all the camera and video techies though, so we’ll get to sleep there.” This relaxed Viola, because she was afraid that she would have to bunk with bands or any famous people.

--
“Holy crap, it’s so hot!” Bands were beginning to arrive to the first venue in Salt Lake City, most would show up later in the night, but Jaime had the bright idea of getting early tickets, getting to spend the day in a hot and humid city with mostly the roadies for company.
“It doesn’t feel much better in the bus,” Vic put his hat on, trying to shield himself from sun.
“What the hell are we gonna do, there’s nothing to do,” Mike whined. Just then Kevin Lyman approached them with a bright pink-headed girl in tow.
“Hey guys, how’ve you been!” Each band member greeted him with a half hug.
“We’re awesome, super stoked,” Vic replied.
“Great! I’m glad, It should be another great tour. This is my daughter Sierra, I’m showing her the ropes this summer,” They all greeted her and chatted about nothing in particular.
“Alright, we need to go get everything ready for tomorrow, I’ll see you boys tomorrow,” Kevin left the boys, once again wondering how they would spend the day.
“You alright, Tony?” Vic looked over at the guitarist, who hadn’t said much since they left San Diego. All he could think about was the fact that Vi wouldn’t be there for him when he returned home. He’d lost his chance before he even felt her had one.
“Yeah, just hot,” he lied. Mike looked at him, waiting for eye contact to show him he knew he was lying, but Tony made sure to avoid it. Vic and Jaime took his word for it though, and they began discussing where they should eat. Minutes later they all heard a familiar voice, and Jaime turned around just in time to catch Adam Elmakias in his arms.
“Adam! Fuck yeah, we’ve missed you!” All the boys surrounded Jaime and Adam. No one noticed the girl that was following Adam, though, until he introduced her. He got off Jaime, hugging all the guys.
“Guys! This is my niece Viola, she’s going to be part of the camera crew this year. Viola, this is Pierce the Veil, I think I’d mentioned them before.” They all turned to her, and Tony and Mike looked at each other immediately recognizing the face before them. Mike’s eyes went wide, his hands over his mouth like a school girl. Viola waved at all of them, her eyes scanning all of the boys until she reached that one familiar face.

“Hi.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Small update! It's late, I'm tired.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAPPEN NEXT!? Comment, for another update tomorrow! :P