Status: On Going Series

School Days

Chapter 5: Is That All You Can Say For Yourself!

The bell rang and Dan jumped up as if he was perfectly fine.He patted down his jean pockets in attempt to look for his timetable.
'So what you-'Alex was cut off by Dan running from the form room.
Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Dan thought,if Josh wouldn't have jumped on me earlier.For christ sakes.
Dan ran through all the empty corridors in effort to find Josh,looking through all of the classes now in session.Dan looked through one door and saw Josh,sat on a table staring out of the window.He was obviously deep in thought.Dan slowly cracked open the door,it made no noise,he edged in the room and shut the door.Josh was still lost in thought,Dan just stood for a minute admiring Josh and his scruffed up brown hair but yet it looked perfect.
'Josh' Dan said edging towards the boy.Josh jumped in suprise at Dan's appearance,Dan still had a quite red face from sobbing and running.Josh stood up over to Dan.He placed a hand on his chin.
'Your face,what happened?' Josh asked looking into Dan's eyes.
How could Dan lie to Josh.
'I was crying' He whispered looking down at his feet
'Why,why where you crying?' Josh asked with concern and a look of worry.
'You' He whispered standing back from Josh.Josh edge towards Dan.
'What have I-'
'Josh you know what you have done,don't act like you don't know for my own sake!' Dan shouted cutting Josh off
'Okay' Josh mumbled,looking to the floor so Dan can't see Josh's eyes
'Okay! Okay! is that all you have to say for yourself!!'
'I'm sorry! Okay is that good enough for you Dan! What do you want! What do you want this to be,go on!' Josh yelled standing face to face to Dan.
Dan edges to Josh and puts one hand around Josh's hips.Using his other hand to grab the boys hair roughly so he can slam their lips together. Josh kisses back urgently.
'If I said I wanted you what would you say?' Dan asked breaking the kiss.
'I have no objection' Josh gasped grabbing Dan's T-shirt pulling him in for more.