Status: On Going Series

School Days

Chapter 4: Figured It Out

Josh felt guilty for once,he felt a hole in his heart and for once he cared about Dan,everything about Dan.Wether he was feeling ok, or was phisically or mentally hurt by what Josh had done.Josh felt a tap on his shoulder which took him out of his trans about Dan.He turned around to see a teenage boy his size and age with golden blonde hair stood infront of him.
'Are you ok there? Your friend and all' The clearly american boy asked
'Nothing just a disagreement with him thats all' Josh answered
'OI Lex!' A voice from across the road said.This boy with brunette hair and blonde highlights ran across the road and flung his arm round the american boys waist.
'Who's this?' The brunette asked,who was also clearly american.
'Dunno I just met him before you interupted me!' The blonde boy replied then shrugging the brunette's arm off,the brunetter then moaned.
'Well then,Hey there I'm Jack this is my good friend Alex and we are the exchange students from the US! Nice to meet you.' Jack informed Josh.
'I'm Joshua,but you can call me Josh' Josh replied
'Well Josh,what form are you in?' Jack asked
'I'm in form G,you?' Josh answered
'Same here' Alex responded before Jack could
'Well I'm gonna go to the form room' Alex indicated
'Oh ok then byeeeee Lex!' Jack yelled as he walked away.Jack watched Alex walk away,not taking his eye off of Alex for one second.
Alex felt chills down his spin,the kind you get when you know your being watched.Alex walked into G Block and made his way up the stairs to G9 the form room of form G (suprise suprise).Alex noticed a muscular boy with blonde hair sat on the corner desk crying his eyes out.It was Dan.
'Excuse me,is this G form room and are you alright?' Alex asked. Dan looked up at Alex and nodded and the put his head in his hands.
'You don't seem ok,you must be Josh's friend right,I'm Alex one of the exchange students' Alex informed Dan
'How did you know I'm Josh's friend?' Dan questioned
'I saw you run off but if you ask me,it looked more like a couple fight,if I'm honest that is' Alex replied.Dan immediately sat up at what Alex said,he was immplying that him and Josh were together.A 'couple'.The thought didn't shock Dan in fact he liked that idea but was shocked that Alex figured it out so soon.
'Touched a nerve have I' Alex said
'Kinda' Dan muttered
'Explain,I'm a good listener' Alex indicated and to this Dan gladly explained everything between him and Josh.
'Thats rough' Alex whispered 'I get how you feel Jack is the same'
'Whos Jack?' Dan asked
'My friend with benefits,as Jack calls himself' Alex answered 'He plays around with me,don't get me wrong we are good mates it just say we hook up one night then the next he would have a one night stand with some random girl'
'Why do you let him do that?' Dan asked
'Because I love him,have feelings for him,care for him however you want to phrase it and you can't help who you fall in love with' Alex answered
'Yep we are on the same page there' Dan muttered.........