Blood Stains on Your Gentle Skin

Awkward feels

I look up and just watch Gerard walk over to his spot behind me. He half smiles. " you're Frank, right?" He says, not looking up from where he was setting up all his art stuff. I gulp and nod nervously. "Ye-yeah" I stutter.

As if hearing my silent prayer Bob walks into the room and falls into his chair beside me. Bob must've noticed the expression I was wearing. "Dude, what happened? You look like you've seen a ghost" he said, glaring around as more people pile into the class just as the bell rings. " Nothing really, Way just talked to me, and he...smiled" I say. Bob chuckles. "Dude" he begins, looking over us to Gerard, " the freak ' fancys' you!" He says, getting high pitched at fancy's.

I look over at Gerard too, he's scribbling away in his sketchbook. "You're insane Bryar" I say. He just laughs at me. " want me to tell him to back off?" he asks. I shook my head. " no he already gets things bad enough Bryar" I say. He smiles and nods, obviously trying not to laugh at hid assumption of Gerard having a crush on me.

Mr.Simons begins telling us our project and we get working. I begin trying to shade my terrible dipiction of a moon when I feel like someone is looking at me. I look over to Bob, but he's engulfed in his own project. I push the feeling to the back of my mind until the bell rang.

I hurried out of the room in desperate attempt to avoid another awkward conversation with Gerard and accidently plowed someone over. "Oh, sorry Dude" I say helping him up. " no problem" he says, dusting his shirt off. " you like Misfits?" I say, pointing to his shirt. He nods " yeah they're one of my favorite bands" he smiles. " me too" I reply. " by the way my names Frank" I add. He nods. " Mikey"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the few of you actually reading :3 this is the first time I've posted anything like publicly, so just thanks c: