Blood Stains on Your Gentle Skin

bad at stalking

I talk to Mikey for awhile, he's pretty cool. The bell rings, meaning we're already late. Mikey and I swap numbers and head off in opposite directions to our last classes.

I stumble into English five minutes late and get stared at as if I'd just killed seven people and a puppy. I put my head down and hurry to my desk. Once I get there everyone looks back to Mrs.Green, who is going on about something that probably has more to do with her personal life than English.

I sigh, staring at the clock until the second the final bell rings. I gather my stuff and make my way outside the school, where I notice Mikey talking to Gerard, which surprises me. It didn't seem like Gerard really had any friends.

I stalked my way around a tree and then nearly past them, trying to hear what they were saying.

"Hey Frank" Mikey waved, inviting over to him and Gerard. "Hey Mikey what's up?" I say, trying my hardest not to feel weird with Gerard a foot away from me. " Nothing. You busy later? I was thinking we could hang at mine." Mikey replied. I nod. "Sounds good, I'm gonna run home first, text me your address?" I say. He nods. "okay" he says then turns back to where he was talking to Gerard.

I walk away and make the short walk to my house, throwing my stuff down when I walk in. "Mom! I'm going to a friends tonight!" I yell, walking to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water. "Alright Frankie! Be careful!" my mom yelled from the living room as my phone vibrated. It was Mikey giving me his address.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last one tonight ^.^ PS I love it when you lovely people comment, it makes me more motivated:3