Blood Stains on Your Gentle Skin

Awkward town, population, Frank

Lunch seemed to last forever, and as soon as the bell rang, I took off, not even thinkin of looking back. Somehow, Gerard managed to come into the art room just a few seconds after I'd sat down, and surprisingly, he sat behind me like usual and he didn't make effort to talk to me, he just smirked as I watched him sit down.

As much as I hate to admit it, there's something very alluring in him.

Bob came in about a minute later. "Hey Iero" he said, sitting in the chair next to me, slowly growing his mischievous smile. "How are you and... That one?" He motioned towards Gerard.

I paused, checking to make sure Gerard was too busy to notice us. " He's kinda creepy, he keeps smiling at me...smirking more less" I whisper. Bob laughed. "Dude! That freak totally has a crush on you! I'm always right!" He said just above a whisper.

My stomach did a little flip.

"Just shut up Bob" I said. He smiled in response. "I'm totally telling Ray about this later" he said. I sigh. I don't even know why I bother talking to Bob anymore.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After the last bell I met up with Ray to wait for Bob, who was always one of the last out of the building. "So," Ray said as we walked out of the building."Bob said that Gerard is crushing on you" I sighed. "We don't know that" I said leaning against Bobs car. "Mmm" Ray hummed.

After about twenty minutes Bob finally pranced out the doors of the school. "Iero! Get your ass off my car!" Bob yelled. "You hurry yours up!" Ray replied as I leaned off Bobs car.

After Bob got to the car we all got in and drove to my house. "Mind if I chill here until we go to Mikey's?" Ray asked. "Nope" I said and we both got out of the car.

Once in the house we went up to my room. "So, what are you wearing to the Ways?" Ray asked. "Uh, this?" I said gesturing at my clothes. "Nope, you've got to look hot for Gerard." He stated.

I sighed. "I do not like him Ray, and I'm not gay" I said. He shrugged. "Well he likes you, and could you see his face if you came over all sexy and stuff?" He said.

I rubbed my eyes. "You're starting to sound like Bob," I began "but whatever, pick me out some clothes" I said. Ray went over to my closet, picking out a black misfits shirt and tight, dark orange skinnies. "Also, straighten your hair and fixed your eyeliner, you smudged the hell out of it" he said, throwing my clothes at me.

I rolled my eyes and began to throw on the clothes Ray picked for me, then fixed my hair and eyeliner.

Ray nodded in approval. "Nice, now lets get to the Ways" he said and we started down the stairs and to my car.

On the way Ray talked non stop, changing the subject literally every ten seconds. I just nodded because I couldn't keep up with the conversation, nor did I really want to try.

After I pulled in Ray shut up and basically bounced to the door. I giggled at him and followed. By time I got there Mikey was holding the door open, behind him, stood Gerard, who froze when he saw me. I looked over at Ray, only earning a know-it-all smirk.

Welp, here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IM TERRIBLE. School put me behind on this, I promise ill try to keep up now. I love you all :3 i like comments <3