Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

Kelly's workload has doubled since the departure of Dr Graham Alexander, one of the practice's more senior psychiatrists. The three remaining psychiatrists were given the files of the patients who wished to still attend the practice. Kelly had been overwhelmed at first by the extra patients who seemed to be distant and refused to talk. They were starting all over again with a new psychiatrist and even though their files had been read, the trusting relationship needed to be built up over a period of time.

Kelly checks herself over in the mirror, smoothing down the bottom of her cocktail dress. It had taken her three hours and four dozen dresses later to find the perfect plum cocktail dress for the engagement party at the Manor Hotel. With a final glance in the mirror she squirts perfume onto her neck and wrists. She decides that wearing her hair down looks better than the clinical looking bun she wears to work. Kelly grabs the engagement present from the kitchen work-top and walks out to the awaiting cab. It's going to be a very fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I would post two short chapters