Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

"Susan, would you be interested in taking on another patient?" Kelly asks suddenly in the middle of their conversation.

"I don't see how it would make much difference having an extra person to see. Why can't you see them?"

Kelly doesn't know where to start. Having a patient express feelings for her put her in a very difficult position. She could no longer be his psychiatrist because it broke too many ethics. Susan Willard had become the senior psychiatrist when Dr Alexander retired, leaving the majority of the paperwork to her.

"I was at an engagement party and one of my patients were there" Kelly begins"At one point he kissed me"
Susan raises an eyebrow, the crows feet in the corner of her eyes disappearing.

"You know as well as I do that he no longer sees his therapy as a constructive, professional relationship"

"You're absolutely right. When he's next here you need to tell him that you will no longer be able to see him. How do you think he will take it?"

Kelly shakes her head. Truthfully she has no idea. She blamed the incident on too much beer and whatever cocktail of pills he had taken, but she still couldn't help him anymore.

"It will take a while for him to trust you" Kelly slides over her file of Jeremy Renner
♠ ♠ ♠
I do apologise for the lateness of this chapter and how very short it is, but that's all down to long-term ill healthy.

I hope you are enjoying this story and some feedback would be appreciated :)

I'd also like to see what everyone is really thinking and feeling about the story. Share your ideas.