Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

Sunlight pours into the room generously through the crack in the curtains, highlighting the soft features of his face. Jeremy groans and throws back the duvet. His eyes are barely open as he makes his way downstairs, bouncing off walls and door frames.
Still half asleep he fills the kettle and scoops instant coffee into a mug. He settles down at the kitchen table where a pile of mail is stacked in neat bundles. Jeremy starts by separating the bills from personal correspondence, shifting aside the fan mail and catalogues.
He reckons it will take him about a week to go through everything.
Jeremy doesn’t mind the fan-mail or the creepy teenagers who beg and plead with him to give them his number or address. At one time he thought about throwing in the towel for acting because he became the centre of attention. The fame happened too quickly he found it hard to process.

After showering and getting dressed, Jeremy grabs his car keys and pulls on a pair of sunglasses and ball cap. It hadn’t been the first time he had been recognised out in public or followed to wherever he was going. While he was in Sydney he told his mother of the crazy fans who would stalk him. She had laughed.
She said that whoever ended up with her son for life had to be a very special girl.
Like always, he knows she is probably right. Like always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys. I'm not very good with dialogue, especially trying to capture the pure way in which Mr Renner talks. So, I'm afraid you guys are going to have to just imagine him saying this.

I'm looking forward to more feedback