Landfill

Lost

He stared at me, my tears flowing away; I wasn't crying anymore. Our heavy breathing was the only sound around us; except for the occasional car driving by. I don't know how long we stood there, but it was long enough for Ryan to let my arm go and step back and rub his palm.

My arm stung, was becoming numb; I rubbed it; "I'm gonna bruise." I told him.

Ryan was close to me against, he took hold of my arm and looked at it, "I'm sorry, Nick."

"Why did you come here?" I asked as I pulled my arm away. "What did you believe you'd accomplish here?"

"I wanted to see you." He said tiredly, "I just wanted that, that's all."

"You've seen me, you can go now." I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to seem tough about this.

But my tears were enough to boil that toughness away.

"Nikki, please, I..." He trailed, his mouth ajar, "I love you, I've been goin' crazy--"

"So, what, am I suppose to feel sorry for you?" I crossed angrily. "Because I don't feel sorry for you."

"No, I don't want you to feel sorry for me," he muttered in a hard voice. "I want you to forgive me and talk it out."

I was going to scream. I was so frustrated. "There isn't shit to talk about!"

"Yes there is!" Ryan grabbed me, his hands cupping my jaw, "You're so damn stubborn."

I swallowed, looking up at him, seeing how guileful his eyes were. It tugged at my heart strings, my stomach tightening. I blinked and continued to stare at him; until he leaned forward, his lips ghosting over mine. His tongue rolled over his lips, brushing mine; "Nicole..." He trailed my name, almost in a whimper.

I took the initiative and pressed my lips against his. He paused while I opened my mouth and kissed him. Ryan finally caught on, kissing me back, his hands pulling my face closer to his. My body felt on fire, my heart was beating so fucking fast; I was sure Ryan could feel against his chest. He seemed to be oblivious to the world around us, as was I; I just wanted all of him.

He pulled back suddenly, pressing his forehead against mine and breathing hard, "Come with me." He ordered.

"Where?" I asked.

He swallowed, licked over his lips and then bit the inside, "I'm still crashing at Brendon's."

I shook my head, "That's so far."

"I doubt your parents--"

I cut him off, answering, "My place."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Ryan kissed me quickly and then took hold of my hand, leading me back into the building. He found Spencer right across from the exit door; I didn't hear what they said, but Spencer nodded. I let go of Ryan's hand as I spotted my dad, he had removed his mask. "I'm going to tell them I'm leaving."

Ryan kissed my cheek and smiled, "Alright, we'll be out front."

I touched his arm and went off; my whole body was hot, warmth radiated through me. I also felt like I was floating on air. I barely notice I made it to my dad until he took my arm, "Nicole."

"I'm leaving." I told him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, raising his brow.

"It's a long story, dad," I exhaled and smiled back at him.

He gave a nod, "Okay, I'll let mom know."

I hugged him with a small squeal and pecked his cheek. "Goodnight daddy. Happy New Year!"

He laughed and patted my back, "Happy New Year, Darling."

I waved as I hurried left the building; I nearly ran into Ryan, who was standing right out the door. He swooped me into his arms and kissed me; "Ready?"

I hummed, "Yep."

"We're gonna take a cab." He informed me, "Spencer took off."

So many things were filling my head at that moment; how much I loved Ryan, and how much I hated him. I didn't hate him, I hated his actions. My love and need for him; all the primal desires that were lusting through me. I couldn't help but to love Ryan, despite everything. He was my knight in shining armor, as cliche as it sounds.

I'm madly in love with him.


My dressed was pulled off almost immediately as we walked through the door. His thin tie was tugged, loosened, his jacket and his shirt were off, leaving nothing but the tie. Shoes were kicked off and his trousers were pulled down and kicked somewhere. He gripped my waist, following my lead to my bedroom. Ryan all but threw me on the bed; he was on top of me within an instant, but I flipped him onto his back and kissed him.

My fingers curled and tugged into Ryan's hair, my nails scraped against his scalp. I had him in my bed, me atop of him, pinning him down with my body. I kissed him feverishly, as if his lips were my last breath, my last will to live.

Ryan pulled back, breathing heavily, looking up at me with a smile. I looked back at him, biting my lip; his hands rolled up and down my sides, "Are you still upset with me, sweetheart?"

I shook my head, "It's hard to be upset with you, Ryan."

He sat up, moving back in his lap and sat up against my headboard; he placed his palms on my hips and kissed me. My heart fluttered as I kissed him back and placed my hands upon his shoulders. We kissed minimally; Ryan had been the one to pull back, and that was to unlatch my bra, and then place his mouth against my chest and plant kisses down toward my breast. I could only watch him, hating the bit of friction between us, I didn't want foreplay, I just wanted him. My nails dug into his shoulder, feeling his lips on the underside of my breast; my hips bucked and I whined.

He laughed, "Touch me and it won't be so bad."

I huffed, but did as he said; my right hand moved down his chest and between us. I gasped and bit my lip when I felt his mouth around my nipple. He didn't stop; his hands moved down my hips, to my bottom and squeezed, pulling me further up his lap. I could barely make out his actions as I forced my hand down his briefs. A growl erupted from Ryan as soon as I had my hands wrapped around his cock; he released my nipple and his head fell back, his nails digging into my backside.

He hissed, "Nikki." Before he looked at me again. I moved my thumb slowly over the tip and earned another growl. I exhaled as he kissed my neck and brought his hand up to grope my breast.

Ryan pushed me back, causing me to gasp. He sat up in his knees and bore down at me, "I want to hear you say it."

"Say what?" I inquired, "What do you want me to say?"

"Say that you've missed me, that you're mine, Nicole." Ryan didn't falter; he pulled my panties off in one swift movement. "Say it."

I could feel myself growing wet and tense and slightly dizzy. I swallowed, "I missed you." I murmured.

That didn't satisfy him; he got this dark sultry look to his eyes, "Like you mean it."

My heart was thumping and I could barely breathe. I liked this too much. "I've missed you so much," I pouted slightly, "And I'm yours. All yours."

He grinned, "Good."

Ryan pulled my opened legs toward him. I wrapped them around his waist and continued to look at Ryan. Within an instant, I felt the tip of his cock against me; I let out a whimper. Ryan just chuckled and continued to stare at me, "Do you love me?"

I gave a short nod, "Yes. I love you, Ryan. I love you."

That dark look disappeared; his face was now this look of happiness, pure joy. He smiled at me, put his arms around my body and pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, letting Ryan lift my body and slowly let me down onto his dick. I had held my breath, and let out a soft moan, burying my face into his neck. His hands ran up and down my back as he murmured into my ear: "I love you, baby."

My heart would've exploded, if it could just by Ryan's words. I was so wrapped up in how much I wanted and loved him that I didn't care at all what he did to my body. He rocked my hips, he kissed my neck and shoulder, telling me how much he had needed me. I dug my nails into his back and stopped short of spilling tears. I moaned against his neck, sucking available skin, marking him. I wanted it that way; I wanted everyone to know that I loved him so much I had to temporarily brand him.

Ryan was doing the same, only his bites and sucks were against my shoulder. The thrust of his hips made this clapping sound over our groans and pants. I was lost in this world of lust between us. I was lost in love with Ryan. I didn't care about anything or anyone but him; and I felt like life was suppose to be like this.