Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

i dont know

*BEEEEEEEEP
I went to hit the snooze button with my head still buried in my pillow, but I ended up missing and dropping the alarm clock.

FUCK.

I lifted my head so I could see where it was but it was to far too reach. I just pulled the power chord.

Great another day at this shit hole they call a school.

“What a lovely day awaits me.” I giggled. I can’t even say that with a straight face.

And it’s only the beginning of my junior year. Yeah, today is my first day back from summer vacation. and I still can’t wait until the next one. I just don’t want to have to face these people.

“Jaime get up!” my mom called from downstairs.

“I’m up!” I yelled back. I really didn’t want to be bitched at today. Don’t get me wrong I love my parents but they weren’t around much. They were always working. I really did love them though.

So I got out of bed. More like stumbled really. I looked at my completely white bed complete with comforter and shit. My bed was probably the most loyal thing in my entire life. No matter what it would always be there for me.

“I need something to wear.” I said aloud.

I found a white tank and my favorite faded black skinny jeans and my trusty red Vans. Well at least I’m happy with what I’m wearing today. I spiked up my hair and grabbed my bag so I could head out.

“Bye mom.” I called out to her as I made my way to the door.

“Hey, mijo you didn’t get any breakfast?” my mother asked concerned.

“I’ll just get something at school, bye.” I closed the door behind me. There, Tony was waiting for me in his White Honda Civic. Tony loved his car more than anything or anyone else in the world.

“Hey, Himes.” Tony said as I opened the door and sat down.

“Hey, Tony.”

“Ready to go back to the biggest piece of shit school on this planet?” Tony asked kind of laughing.

“I don’t think that anyone can every be prepared to go to that school. It is HELL.”

“I feel you on that one.” We both laughed as we were pulling into the school parking lot. Our school was actually a nice school, at least in appearance. It was pretty big, we live in San Diego. The buildings were pretty modern and stuff it had an upper level to it.

We stepped out of the car to head towards the school. GOD CAN TODAY BE FUCKING OVER YET.

I looked over to Tony for reassurance that I shouldn’t just book it while I still could.

“Its okay Jaime! I’m sure it won’t be that bad I mean what could possibly happen on the first day anyways?”

I took a deep breath and continued my way in. I’m glad that I have Tony because if I didn’t I would just be done. Last year was pretty much the worst year of my life. Last year started out great I had a lot of friends and I was excited to come to school. Then in the middle of the semester a new kid came in his name was Vic. He seemed pretty cool; he was kind of awkward and shy. He sat next to me in first period and I asked him if he wanted to hang out or something and I could show him around campus and stuff, because I’m a fucking great person.

He accepted gratefully, obviously he had no friends yet he had just started at this school. So I took him under my wing, and we became best friends. We liked the same music and we both played guitar. We were really great together. I wasn’t the most popular guy in school but I was up there. But this ungrateful bitch, I basically made this guy and he left me when he saw a better opportunity. That opportunity was to be part of the super popular kids. I didn’t really like them because they seemed pretty fake and they were actually assholes so I’m sure you could see that he changed a lot after this. I mean I felt pretty betrayed, I still really do feel betrayed.

I’m not going to let that effect me I still had all of my other friends. Like: Tony, Brianna, Kristen, Oli, Jack, and Alex. I’m fucking over it. There was still like 20 minutes before the bell rang so Tony and me went to go sit with the gang and talk and catch up since I hadn’t seen most of them a lot during the summer. I really liked catching up with them I really had missed these guys.

“Hey Jaime.” Brianna said cheerfully.

“Sup?” I asked kind of distracted as I noticed Vic walk by with his friends I rolled my eyes as he passed he shot me an I’m-so-sorry look. I flipped him off.

Brianna giggled. “We should hang after school.” She said.

“Yeah sure.” I said smiling at her. I really enjoyed just hanging out with her she really was like my best friend.

She smiled and the bell rang to go to first period. Tony and I had it together so we walked to first together. I playfully pushed him a little. He did the same but Tony was abnormally strong so I almost flew. We laughed and proceeded to our class. We had English.

We had assigned seats, which weren’t to bad because Tony and me always got to sit next to each other. He sat behind me, we were two seats from the very back of the classroom, which was great, until I saw Vic walk in the door. GREAT. I hope he doesn’t sit near me. Oh even better he sits right fucking next to me.

I look at Tony.

“Just ignore him.” Tony semi-whispered, he probably didn’t give a fuck if Vic could hear him anyways. I headed hi warning and just pretended he wasn’t even there I could see him look at me from the corner of my eye. I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction from me even acknowledging his existence. I pretty much did forget he was there by the last 20 minutes of class. I basically just talked to Tony the whole time. The bell rang and I began walking to my next class the rest of my classes until sixth period went by pretty fast. Of course the first and last class of the day I would have with the person I hated the most. Sixth period was the only class I didn’t have with Tony or any of my other friends.

The bell finally rang. THANK GOD. I put all of my stuff in my back pack as I was about to get out of the door. I felt someone grab my wrist.

“Jaime, we should talk.” Vic said from behind me.

“I don’t want to fucking talk to you Fuentes.” I said as I tried to get away from him as soon as possible.

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS FUCKING GUY!
♠ ♠ ♠
I will edit the name and shit when i can think.