Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

Hopeful

Vic had some fucking nerve. I never want to see or hear from him ever again! I’m glad that school was over because, I just wanted to get the fuck out of there.

I was walking to the bus when I realized that Brianna and I were supposed to hang out after school today. Fuck. I turned around and started walking towards the student parking lot. When I got to her car she was sitting cross-legged on the hood of her sleek black Nissan Altima. She was wearing black sunglasses and reading a The Walking Dead graphic novel.

She looked up from her comic and yelled, “Hey!”

I walked towards her car and smiled back to her. Once I got to the hood of her car I asked, “Hey there! So what’s the plan?” we never really discussed what we were supposed to be doing.

“Ummm I don’t know, I was thinking maybe we could just go somewhere we could chill and talk and have some fun.” She offered as she slid off of the hood of her car. Brianna was beautiful, she was skinny and short, but she had long legs. She was wearing her favorite black and white chucks and Avenged Sevenfold shirt. Brianna and me have been best friends since like elementary school, we had never been more than friends though.

“The mall?” I said kind of hopefully.

“Sounds great!” she said with a smile on her face. We both walked to our sides and opened the door to get into the car. We sat, and she started the car. She put on the radio and we sang along to all of the songs, even the songs we hated. I really enjoyed the time I spent with her I never felt sad when I was around her.

We finally pulled up to the mall. This was our favorite mall because it had a really great record store inside, plus like no one from our school even know about it so it’s fun and we get to do stupid things and not have to worry about being judged for it at school.

We parked in the parking lot to the side of the mall. We walked in to the mall through the Forever 21, we liked to pick up all of the hipster clothes and put them on and act like them.

“I liked ugly floral shoes before they were cool.” I said as I held up some gross looking floral doc marten looking shoes. She broke out in laughter she had to grab onto one of the racks before she just had to roll on the floor.

One of the workers walked by and was about to greet us, when she saw Brianna dying and me holding up the shoes, I was also wearing some weird pink and orange sunglasses. She looked us up and down then just rolled her eyes and walked away. Then I was rolling on the floor laughing because we probably looked like we were here to fuck shit up, the girl walked over to the counter and picked up the phone. I suspected she was about to call security on us, so I put the shoes and sunglasses down and grabbed Brianna by the wrist and we ran out of the store. Outside of the store was a food court and a couple of stores like Lids and stuff. We just went straight to the record store that was on the second floor. We got to the record store and just walked in, we were greeted by our friend that worked there.

“Hey! I haven’t seen you two here in a while.” His name was Jimmy.

“I know! Just wanted to hang.” Brianna replied. We headed over to all of the vinyls. We browsed through them and discussed some of the ones we really liked and others that just shouldn’t exist, when I noticed someone walked into the store. Today was just not going to be my day, no matter how much I tried. It was none other than Satan himself, Mr. Vic Fuentes. I saw him and sighed, Brianna looked over to me confused, but then she saw Vic and quickly understood.

Vic looked over to me with a pathetically sympathetic look. I just grabbed the vinyls I had liked and preceded to Jimmy so he could ring them up, Brianna did the same. Jimmy gave us the total and we paid and I tried not to run out of there.

“Jaime!” Vic yelled out trying to make me stop, but I just kept walking and didn’t look back. He caught up to us and put his hand on my shoulder.

“Jaime ple-“ I cut him off.

“No Vic! I don’t want to ‘wait’ what the fuck do you want from me?”

“Please just talk to me!” Vic pleaded.

“You have 2 minutes.” Brianna gave me the ‘I’m going to go do something somewhere else call me when your done.’ Look.

I nodded and walked next to Vic.

“So what do you want Fuentes?” I asked breaking the silence.

“Jaime I know that you’re really mad at me.” That was probably the biggest understatement ever. I was FURIOUS. I couldn’t even stand the thought of him. “You have a right to be. I mean what I did was horrible, but I really do miss you and I want us to be on good terms.” Okay no I can’t hold it in anymore.

“Are you fucking kidding me?! You have to be. Do you hear your self? You want us to be on ‘good terms’? What the fuck Vic? You hurt me! No you fucking betrayed me! I don’t think I could ever forgive you for what you did, and if I did it would be fucking miraculous.” He was looking at me with pure regret in his eyes, but I couldn’t let him in that easily.

“Please just give me one more chance to make it up to you Jaime.” He basically begged. I rolled my eyes.

“Fine you get one more chance and don’t fuck it up because if you do we are fucking done. After school tomorrow.” I said and walked away.

Fuck what have I just agreed too? This didn’t end well the first time what makes you think it will the second?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating! i just didn't know what to do. okay sorry tell me what you think