Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

My Understandings

We sat there for a little in silence before Vic finally spoke.

“So you guys are like together?” he asked keeping his eyes down as he threw a rock into the river.

Fuck. I don’t even know. I mean I don’t think that he even had feelings for me like that. It was just a kiss.
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

“Not exactly.”

He looked up at me with an inquiring look on his face.

“Then what is it ‘exactly’?” he spoke sarcastically. I don’t know what we are… why the fuck does he have to ask the questions that I don’t even know the answers to.

“I-I- I don’t know.” I answered, defeated.

He shifted his body so that he was sitting cross-legged and facing me.

“You’re going to eat shit and die.” I told him. He laughed.

“As long as I’m here with you, I could never fall.” He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I bit my lower lip. I hate him, how could he do this to me. I pulled my hand out from underneath his. The smile faded from his perfectly pink lips. I pulled out my phone to check what time it was, but I found that I had 12 missed calls and 48 messages. Fuck me.

“Shit” I murmured.

“What?” Vic asked concerned. I caught him trying to look over me to look at my phone.

“Give me a sec.” I told him as I got up to go see what was going on.

I called my voicemail.
*PLEASE ENTER YOUR PASSWORD.
Asked the really annoying voice of the voicemail. I entered my password.
*YOU HAVE THREE NEW VOICEMAILS. TO LISTEN TO YOUR VOICEMAILS PRESS ONE. TO LISTEN T-
I pressed the one key.
*FIRST UNHEARD VOICEMAIL…... BEEP
“JAIME! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY DIDN’T YOU GO TO FIRST PERIOD? ARE YOU WITH VIC? CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS.”

I could hear the frustration in Tony’s voice.
I pressed 7 so I could delete the message

*NEXT UNHEARD VOICEMAIL…… BEEP.
“JAIME CALL ME NOW!”

Fuck. I pressed 7 again.

*NEXT UNHEARD VOICEMAIL…. BEEP.
“Jaime. Please call me. I need to see you. Call me when you get this.”

Fuck me! I closed my phone, so I could check the time it was already 12 o’clock.
I walked back towards Vic.

“What’s wrong beautiful?” he said with a sarcastic pout.

“Can you take me home?” I asked I was so done with today. I miss my bed.

“I would be more than happy to take you home.” He said with a smirk. He was waiting for me to make a clever remark about never ever wanting him to ‘Take me home’ if you know what I mean, but I just gave he an empty stare.

“Okay. Tell me what happened.” He finally said.

“Nothing happened. I just want to go home.”

“Jaime-“

“Just drop it!” I interrupted him.

“No! Jaime! I’m tired of not getting any answers from you!” he was standing know and his face was only a few inches from mine, but he looked pissed.” Jaime. Just talk to me. Like you used to. I just want it to be the way it used to.”

“I-I I just don’t know if I can.” I said turning away from him. I knew if I kept looking at him I wouldn’t be able to control myself.

“Jaime. Please.” Vic almost begged.

I turned around and saw the sincerity in his eyes.

“Fine.” I finally agreed. I knew this was not going to end well.” But you have to drop me off at my house and we can talk later, okay? It seemed like a more than fair offer to me.

“Okay. I want answers later though.” He was smiling brilliantly now. His perfectly straight and incredibly white teeth gleaming so perfectly with the dim sunlight.

I smiled and we walked back to the car.

Vic started the engine and I just sat there wanting to be at home as soon as possible.

We got to my house and I almost shot out of the car.

“Jaime.” Vic said before I opened the door.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I’m glad we are trying to be friends again.” He smiled.

“I am too.” I smiled back. I’m not sure that I am though I just said it so he wouldn’t feel bad.

I walked to the door and waved back to Vic as he drove off. I pulled out my key from my back pocket and opened the door. Both of my parents were at work so I was safe. I ran up to my room and closed the door behind me, I threw myself onto my bed.

Fuck. I have to call Tony back. I pulled out my phone and called Tony.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Tony.”

“Jaime! Where are you?”

“I’m at home.”

“I’ll be right there.”

Before I could say anything he hung up.

Fuck me.

I lay in my bed and just staring at the ceiling until about twenty minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I got up, slowly. I didn’t really want to talk to anyone. Especially Tony.

I walked down the stairs and opened the front door. Tony walked in and I closed the door. I turned around to see Tony. He looked so worried. Why was he so worried, he looks like he hasn’t slept in days.

“Jaime!”

“What?”

“What the fuck! Where have you been?”

“I was hanging out with Vic. Why?”

“Why the fuck were you with him?” he asked looking like he wanted to bite someone’s head off.

“Umm. I don’t know, maybe because I can hang out with whoever the fuck I want?” Tony had no right to raise his voice at me or give me shit for who I choose to hang out with.

“Jaime. I’m sorry. I know that I’ve been acting like a huge dick, but I just don’t want what happened last time with Vic to ever happen again.”

“Tony. I can take care of myself.” He walked closer to me. He dropped his backpack on the floor, and put his hands on my waist. What was he doing? Why is he doing this?

“Jaime, I don’t want to ever see you hurt because I would kill for you.” Then our lips met. He pulled me in closer, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, I ran my hands through his extremely soft hair. We both stopped and looked at each other for a moment. I don’t really know what the fuck is going on, but I didn’t really care either.

He smiled at me. That smile could kill, I swear. I grabbed his hand and led him up to my bedroom and he sat on a black bean bag chair that I had on the floor.

“So do you let just any guy into your bedroom?” he asked messing with the tag on the bean bag chair.

“No, only the cute ones.” I smiled at him form where I was on the bed.

“Damn Jaime! I’ve been her for like 3 minutes and your already flirting with me?”

“You were only here for like 30 seconds before you made out with me, so I think you’re the slut here Tones.”

“Touché” he admitted in defeat. He was so cute, oh my god. He got up and walked around my room.

“You know the entire time we have been friends I have never been in your room.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I like your room though.” He was playing with some of the stuff that he found around my room.

Then my phone started ringing. Tony looked over at me. I grabbed my phone.

“Who is it?” Tony asked.

“I-I its Vic.” I stammered.

Tony grimaced as I answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey beautiful. So we should hang out so I can get those answers I was looking for.”

“Tell him to fuck off.” Said Tony obviously pissed that Vic was calling me.

“Maybe later.” I answered Vic.

“Why?”

“I’m not feeling to well.”

“That’s bullshit Jaime.”

“Umm. Later okay?”

“….your with him aren’t you?”

“Yeah… So rain check?”

“Yeah whatever but you owe me.” He sounded upset.

“What did he want?” Tony asked as I put my phone down. I got up and walked towards him.

“He just wanted to hang out.”

“I hate him.” I giggled.

“I know.”

“I don’t even want to think of you and him…” he looked at the ground.

“You’re my boyfriend and he should just fuck off.”

“Boyfriend?” I asked.

“Oh. Well yeah. Right?” he was so cute when he was flustered

“Right.” I whispered as I leaned my lips into his.
♠ ♠ ♠
AGHHGH. Okay tell me what you like and stuff.
Comment, Subscribe, Recommend.
I will love you forever if you do.
I know i suck. tell me stuff!