Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

Projects

I watched Vic walk out the door. Then I just went back into my room and stared at my ceiling like I did most of the time. I just couldn’t stop thinking about Tony. I just wanted to see him now, I wish he could have stayed longer. Then that prick Vic had to show up and oh my god I just can’t. it’s like when you lose someone and your finally getting over them and then one day they show up at you door and are like “Hey look I’m not dead, I was just fucking with you.” And they start laughing and you just want to kill them because in your mind they are already dead.

There is a little part of me that hopes that the guy I met last year was still there. I just wish that everything that happened with Vic hadn’t and we could start fresh, I kind of wish that Vic and Tony could be friends too. I just want everything to be easy like they used to be before I liked Tony and before Vic came. Fuck me.
****
BEEP BEEP MOTHA’ FUCKA’

I shot straight up in my bed. I was still fully dressed with shoes and everything, its like I haven’t moved an inch. I wasn’t dreading school as much as I usually did because at least I had Tony to look forward to.

I changed into some new clothes and grabbed my bag. I headed outside to see Tony leaning on the passenger door.

“Hey!” he called out to me.

“Hey your self.” I told him as reached down and gave me a quick peck before opening the door for me.

“Who says chivalry is dead?” He just laughed and walked around to the driver’s side.

“So what happened after I left yesterday?” Tony asked glancing at me every couple of seconds.

“Oh. Nothing really. Vic just insisted on staying to greet my mom when she got home.” I told him plainly.

“That’s all?” he didn’t look at me this time.

“Well we talked for a little until my mom got home. He just asked me questions about stuff that had happened since we had stopped talking.”

“Are you actually considering being friends with that tool?”

“Uummm. Yeah I guess I am.” I told him. I don’t like that he wanted to tell me who I could and couldn’t hang out with.

“Jaime.” He was serious now. “I just don’t want him to hurt you again.” He looked really sad. We were in the parking lot of the school now.

I pulled his face into mine. I wanted to kiss in that car for the rest of my life, just being in there with him at that very moment felt so perfect. We slowly parted from each other.

A bright pink tint crossed his face so delicately, I couldn’t help but giggle. He was smiling so brightly. We both got out of the car and headed towards the gate. Tony grabbed my hand. I looked up at him, surprised. He just gave me a reassuring smile.

We walked to the table where our whole group sat. I guess my relationship wasn’t the only talk of the table today. Kristen and Brianna were holding hands too.

“Hey!” I called out to them.

“Hey!” the both called out to us. Tony and I took a seat across from them at the table.

“Brianna! You didn’t tell me you liked Kristen!”

“You didn’t tell me you liked Tony!”

“Touché” she got me on that one.

“Do I have to be part of the queer club to sit?” asked Oli.

“I think you might actually.” I said as I saw Jack and Alex walk over to the table holding hands. We all laughed and Oli just sat down. We just laughed and talked about random stuff until the bell to go to class rang. We all said our goodbyes and congratulations or whatever and walked our separate ways. Since Tony and I had first period English together we just kept being extremely gay. We took our seats and talked until the teacher told us all to shut up and listen.

“Okay class. Today you will be getting a project.” As soon as she said project my eyes lit up and I looked at Tony. He gave me a half smile. “Now don’t get too excited. I chose your partners.”

Fuck.

She started reading out the names.
“Austin Carlile and Jaime Preciado.” I was kind of bummed I didn’t get Tony, but Austin is really cool so I didn’t mind it so much.

She kept reading out names and I walked to go sit next to Austin.

“Victor Fuentes and…. Tony Perry.” Fuck my life. She could have picked anyone. Absolutely anybody to but Tony with, but she picked Vic. I turned and look at Tony he and Vic looked at each other with the most amount of hatred ever, I thought one of them was going to combust.

“Oh and this project is worth 50% of you homework/classwork grade. So don’t mess around.”

FFFFUUUUUUCK MEEE.

I turned back around to face Austin. He was smiling, Austin had a nose ring and brown hair. He was adorable.

“So Jaime, I hear you and Tone-Bone over there are a thing now.” I laughed.

“Yeah we are.”

“That’s great! You guys are perfect for each other!”

“Aww thanks Austin!”

“Okay so we should pick a topic for our project.” He said handing me the sheet with the topics listed on them. I skimmed through them trying to find one that I liked.

“How about ‘Shakespearian Theatre’?” I asked. “We can make a little like model of a theatre and just talk about some of his plays, it’ll be an easy A.” Austin smiled.

“Sounds great! Wow Jaime, no offense, but you’re way smarter than you look.”

“I don’t even know if that’s a compliment or an insult.”

“Me neither.” He looked down at his notebook and drew something. It looked like a little octopus but it didn’t have 8 tentacles, so maybe a squid, I don’t know that thing defies the qualifications for either one. He wrote underneath “SQUIDY!”

Okay Austin.

Oh shit I completely forgot about Tony and Vic. What are they going to do? Tony can’t fail this class. Neither can Vic, I hope they just put their bullshit away so they can get a good grade and pass this class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww SQUIDGY! okay i know this chapter sucks more than usual.
(they all suck)
Comment! okay bye.
(oh look Brianna and Kristen :3)