Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

What the actual ***

FUCK ME. WHAT THE FUCK. I will either be dead or kill this motherfucker before this project even starts. I looked over to see the piece of shit they refer to as ‘Vic’ looking back at me. I rolled my eyes. I can’t believe this shit. We have to work on this project for like a month! “This assignment is worth 50% of your grade.” I heard and now my life is fucking over. I can’t fail the class, so that rules out not doing the assignment. FUCK ME.

“Fine fuck face lets get to work.” I spat at him.

“Ugh, fine.” He let out. I fucking hate this kid. I mean I would have kicked his ass already if he wasn’t Jaime’s friend.

“What do you want to do it on?” he asked snapping me back. It kind of took me back, I didn’t think he would have cared what I wanted to do on the project. I took the paper he was handing me. I scanned for a quick subject that I actually knew something about. At least one thing was on my side, I found a topic for the Greek Gods.

“Greek Gods.” I told him as I handed the paper back to him. He looked up at me confused.

“What?!” I asked him scornfully.

“I-I just didn’t know you knew anything about stuff like that.” I furrowed my eyebrows together.

“What are you trying to say Fuentes?”

“Just, I mean, honestly I thought you were dumb as fuck.” I was really surprised with his answer. A lot of people think that because I have tattoos and piercings and I’m tall they think that I’m dumb. I’m pretty used to it though.

“I’m not that useless Fuentes.” I told him looking as I stole a glance at Jaime who was laughing with Austin.

“I don’t think your useless.” His tone was different. I looked back at him, he was writing something down in a notebook.

“What are you writing?” I asked him honestly curious. He looked back up at me and put the notebook back into his backpack.

“Oh nothing, its just some stuff that I write down.”

“Like what that is like the most vague answer I have ever heard in my entire life.”

“Vague? That’s a big word isn’t it?” I looked at him blankly.

“It has 5 letters numb nuts.” I replied. “Maybe complicated, was the word you were looking for.”

“Cute Perry.” He laughed.

“Fuck you Fuentes.”

“So I’m guessing that we’re going to have to work on this project outside of class too. Do you have any ideas on what we can do smart ass?” FUCK me. I don’t want to have to see this fucker outside of school too, seeing drool over my boyfriend at school is enough already.

“Fuck. Well we can make like a family tree of all of the gods and their offspring. Oh, fuck yeah, and we can like look up the Greek spelling for the names and that would look sick as fuck, and we can make like a gay little power point thing or something.” Vic looked like a ton of bricks just fell on his face.

“What?”

“That is actually a really cool idea.” He complimented. “So when should we start.”

“I don’t know maybe today after I drive Jaime home.” This did not look like it amused him as much as our project.

“Fine. Whatever. You can come over to my house.” He handed me a piece of paper with his address. I kind of wanted to throw up now.

Then the bell rang. Thank God, I don’t even want to think about this afternoon.

I walked out of the classroom and waited for Jaime outside the door.

“Hey Tones!” Austin called out.

“Hey Austin!” I called back. Jaime walked out afterwards. His smile was radiant and perfect. He reached out for my hand, which I accepted. I pulled him in and kissed him lightly. We walked to our next class, and the rest of the day went by pretty quickly. Soon enough Jaime and I were in my car and I pulled out of the student parking lot.

“So Tony, What are you doing about the whole project-with-Vic situation?”

“Oh. I’m actually going over to his house after I drop you off.” I could feel Jaime’s eyes on me.

“What?” I asked him.

“You hate Vic, Vic hates you.”

“And we both hate failing classes, so we decided to just do the project and get on with our lives.”

“Wow, that’s very big of you guys.” Jaime aid, I could hear the smile on his face.

Soon we got to Jaime’s house, and as he reached to open the door. I pulled him back slightly and gave him a deep, passionate kiss and smiled. He smiled back.

“You better call me later!” he called as he walked towards his door.

“Don’t worry I will.” I said with a shit-eating grin.

Great. Now I have to go deal with the guy who secretly wants to steal my boyfriend. No, not even secretly.

I got to his house, and then I remembered that Mike was Vic’s brother. Mike is a really good friend of mine, such a good friend in fact that I totally forgot he was related to this tool. I knocked on the door and was pleasantly greeted by Mike.

“Hey!” Mike called as he game me a bro hug. “Wait what are you doing here?” he asked just as Vic walked to the door.

“Mike, He’s here for me.”

“You guys aren’t -“ we both cut him off before he could possibly insinuate anything.

“NO!” we said in complete unison.

“He’s here to work on our English project, Mikey.” Vic quickly explained.

“Yeah so we should get started on that.” I said as I walked into the house.

“Great.” Vic answered. Mike walked over to the couch and started watching TV. Vic led me up to his room. I felt really uncomfortable being here.

“You can sit down.” He said as he pointed to a random chair in his room. He pulled out his laptop.

“Oh shit. I’ll be right back.” I said as I ran out the door and out to my car. I grabbed something that I had forgotten in my car and went back up to Vic’s room.

“What the fuck was that?” Vic asked.

“Oh yeah I forgot something in my car so I went to go get it.” I answered like it never really even happened.

“What was it?” he said as he looked up from his computer screen.

“My marker.”

“Marker? For what?”

“For the visual you dumb fuck.” He looked at me like I was fucking mental.

“Okay it looks like I have to explain it to you. This,” I said as I pulled out a thick paint marker from my pocket, “is a paint marker, and I use it to draw and write. I am going to use it to make the family tree look cool. Okay?” I said it really slowly so he could feel stupid.

“Oh, okay?”

“Oh shut up and show me the first Greek spelling.” I told him as I grabbed a piece of plain white paper. I lay on my stomach and looked at the computer screen to see how to write the letters. I drew the letters thick and made vines around it because it was Dionysus, God of Wine.

“Wow.” Is all Vic managed to say.

“What?”

“That looks really fucking cool. I think we will definitely get an A if all of them look like that.”

“Umm, thanks?” I didn’t really know what to say to that I finished up the details and it took way longer than I suspected we only did three and it was already eight.

“Well I think that is enough for tonight.” I said to him.

“Yeah I thin so too.” He said getting up from his bed. “Oh hey do you want some food or something to drink before you go? I think there’s pizza downstairs.”

“Ugh, no thanks.” I told him getting up and opening the door to leave. “Alright, I’ll see you in class tomorrow.” I told him as I was walked to my car.

Fuck, if I start to like this guy I am going to kill myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it looks like we didn't die.
So here's a new update :D.
Tell me stuff, come on guys! i need motivation.
Okay bye.