‹ Prequel: As Close as Possible
Status: Okay people! This is now a work in progress!

The Furthest We've Ever Been

Chapter Two

Brian's POV

After awhile of just watching TV I got hungry. I mean I ate dinner, but now it's just not enough. I've been having the weirdest cravings. just really could go for a peanut butter and cool ranch doritos sandwhich. I turned some and nuzzled Zacky's neck. He smiled down at me, "What babe?" I smiled back and kissed his cheek. "Would you make me a sandwhich?" He chuckled and got out from behind me. "What do you want on it?" I laid back against the couch. "Peanut butter and cool ranch doritos. And some apple juice if you have it." He shook his head and went to the kitchen.

I laid down on the couch and snuggled into it. I heard a little bark, I leaned down and picked up Icky. He cuddled up against my stomach, I thought it was adorable. He must know that the baby is in there. My thoughts were interuppted when I heard Zacky 'awe'. "How cute." I smiled at him then to Icky, who was now asleep. I sat up some from my laying position on the couch, but not enough to wake Icky. Zack sat at my feet and handed my sandwhich to me after he sat my juice on the coffee table. He moved so my feet were on his lap, he took my shoes off my feet, and then rubbed my leg.

I statted almost inhaling my sandwhich. I moaned at how good it tasted. Zack only laughed and continued watching the TV. 'Knocked Up' had started a little bit ago. After I finished my sandwhich I chugged my juice. Then I laid back down again and watched the movie. I watched how much bigger the pregnant charachter kept getting. I looked at my own stomach, I felt somewhat sad, I really hope I don't get too fat. When the movie ended I felt weird. I explained it to Zacky, "Well maybe a nice warm bubble bath would make you feel better." I nodded, then looked at him with a small smile. "Will you join me?" He smirked, "Of course."

He helped me off the couch and he lead us, hand in hand, to his master bathroom. It had a nice big spa bathtub. He turned the water on and let it start to fill up. I started stripping until I had nothing but my shirt on. I stood infront of the big mirror. I touched my little bump and sighed, Zack came up behind me and started to lift my shirt up. He slowly took it off and i was stood there fully naked. I looked at my bump and a stray tear fell down my face. Damn these hormones! Zacky wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my neck. "Babe, what's wrong?" I looked at him through the mirror. "I'm gonna get fat." I pouted as he just chuckled. "No, you are pregnant. There is a big difference." I just shrugged as he left to turn the water off.

He had added some bubble bath stuff, he then stripped and went to dim the lights. He took my hand and lead us over to the now full and bubbled tub He got in, I stepped in and sat between his legs. Zacky pulled my back fully against his chest. I sighed blissfully, the warm water soothed my muscles. Zack put his hands on my bump again. "I love you, I love our baby, and I always will." He whispered in my ear. I smiled slightly, "I love you too." He kissed my cheek once, twice, and then spoke again. "Have you thought of any names?" i shrugged, i really haven't given it any thought. He just kissed the side of my head.

"Do you have any names?" I asked, he chuckled. "Well for a girl I was thinking maybe Sandra. It's a lovely name." I nodded, agreeing. "I like it. How about Sandra Marie?" I looked to him, he smiled. "Sandra Marie, it sounds amazing. Now, what about a boy?" I thought for awhile, then it hit me. "Christopher." Zack hugged me closer. "Okay, how about Christopher David?" We both nodded our heads agreeing. "Zee, I've missed you." I chanced a glance up at him. In return I got a hug. "Bri, I was so lost without you. Baby, don't you ever leave me again." I turned and hugged him correctly. "Never ever. I promise." We just sat there for awhile hugging each other. It felt nice, it felt right.

When we started to prune we got out and got ready for bed. I borrowed a pair of his boxers and one of his bigger shirts. After getting dressed I went around shutting lights out and locking the door. Then I headed back up to the master bedroom. When I walked in Zacky was in just a pair of boxers laying on his side of the bed waiting for me. He looked up, saw me and smiled. I blushed a little, from his starring at me, and walked over. i crawled up the bed and cuddled to Zacky. My head was on his chest, with his arms wrapped around me. I traced his deathbat on his chest as we laid there.

I yawned and Zack turned his lamp off. He leaned down to kiss my lips. I loved the feel of his lips on mine, especially the contrasting feel from his snake bites, and his plump soft lips. We broke apart, then he pecked my lips over and over again. We both were now smiling into the little loved filled kisses. "I love you so damn much." He whispered on my lips. I pecked his lips, "I love you too. So much it hurts." After a few more loving, playful kisses we laid back down. "Night Zee." I started drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight baby." I smiled as I felt myself slowly drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
What shall happen next?