Status: A work in progress.

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

*Kellin*
One hundred.
One hundred times he’s had the same dream.
One hundred sleepless nights.
Running; always running. That was what always happened when he had this dream. But instead of him running, it was a short, tanned guy. He had never met this man before. Or, he didn’t think so. Before he could see exactly who it was, Kellin was rudely interrupted by Justin Hills, his bandmate, jumping up and down on his bed.
“Come on Kellin! Get dressed! Tour starts today!” Oh. Right. He had forgotten that today was the first day of Warped Tour, and he didn't know any of the bands that were playing.
With a huff, Kellin pushed the covers from over his face, got up, and pushed Justin out of his room and jumped into the shower. The warm water was nice; he was able to think about the dream. He knew that he didn't know the running man. He didn't know why he was having it, and why all of a sudden it was different than every other time.
Before he knew it, an hour had passed and Justin was banging on the bathroom door and Kellin shouted, “Shut up! I’ll be right out!”

*Vic*
Tour was something he always loved. He loved seeing the crowd from where he was on the stage. Seeing the faces of the fans as they sang the lyrics that came from his heart; his past relationships and his experiences. He loved meeting every one of them and making them happy. He liked hearing about their past and what they've overcome.
Their stories inspired him to keep on.
But they didn't know that. Yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
uGH IT SUCKS I'M SORRY
I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND CAN'T THINK UGH SORRY
IT'LL GET BETTER I PROMISE.
- victoria