Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Unholy Confessions

With having said what I did to Jimmy I thought I would feel slightly awkward around him. I didn't. I felt content. Like I had when I told Brian I had loved him. Knowing he loved me the same way. I thought I would regret saying what I did. I didn't. I thought I didn't feel the way I said to Jimmy. I did. It shocked me slightly, but it was more of a good kind of shock. If that even made any sense. I didn't feel guilty like I thought I would. That relieved me greatly. Well I felt guilty at first, but now I was more relieved than anything. I had someone to love that I knew I wouldn't leave. I had someone to stick around forever.

I had always thought that someone would be Brian. It wasn't. He had someone else. Whether or not said girl would admit to it. Well they haven't really admitted to each other that they like each other yet. So it was awkward between the two when they talked. In case you haven't figured out who I was talking about, it's Michelle. Who I was with right now. Well her and Val. They were at a doctor's appointment for Val. They were aware of my presence, but I wasn't taking the risk of letting the doctor know I was here. You never knew who was a fan of the guys, and who wasn't. That was me just being cautious.

I kinda wanted to appear with the way Val was acting. She was freaking out about the babies. Yes, I just said babies. She was far enough along to figure out that she was having twins. Guess twins ran in the A7X family. She was already becoming a worry wart when it came to them. I hoped she didn't turn out to be one of the overbearing mother's. I would tell her that to. Michelle already had. Val's face had been hilarious.

"Michelle! What if the babies come out conjoined or one of them dies from lack of oxygen, or lack of food! We were twins Chelle! You we were born without enough oxygen!" Val was in hysterics. I giggled. It was rather amusing. If she knew I was laughing she would no doubt throw a fit. That was Val's nature since she had become preggers.

"Valary! I swear on Kat's grave if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm going to leave you here by yourself." Michelle whispered harshly. On my grave... huh? I find that rather offensive. That's probably just me being me though.

"Michelle! You can't leave me. I'm sorry! It's just I want my babies to be ok!" Val teared up. "I want to be able to give the guys some good news. They need it." Michelle leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Val.

"I understand this. Just calm yo tit's, sis!" Michelle held out her hand in a 'stop' sort of way. Val giggled. The doctor chose that moment to walk in.

"Mrs. Sanders, how are you today?" Dr. Whatever-his-name- was asked. I pretty much zoned out after that. I think I'm going to go visit Jimmy. Yeah, that's a good idea. I have some questions for him about certain Activities that could come in to play.

Val's Point of View

My sister and I had been at the doctor's office for about 3 or 4 hours before Dr. Longenot decided to release me. I was relieved to find out that my babies were doing well. They weren't sickly or anything. No abnormalities that they could detect as of right now and that calmed for a bit. I was to early on in the pregnancy to determine the sex of the babies. I hope it's a boy and girl so I can name them Owen James and Maria Katherine. I hadn't told Kat about that. I just assumed with her being a ghost she would already realize this stuff, or know it. I guess that's sort of petty of me, but it's how I work.

I felt bad about knowing Kat was still with us and the boy's not knowing. She told me her reasons for not telling them yet, but she's forgetting I can read her like a book. I know when she's lying. She has been lying since day one on that subject. I chose no to point that out though. I don't know if having a ghost angry at me would be good for my health. Or my babies.

I was super excited about being able to deliver the news to the guys via Web Cam. Though I was sad I wouldn't with them face to face. That upset me, but it was something that was inevitable. I could cope with that for the time being. I certainly hope they don't think I'm going to give birth to twins without Matt by my side. I mean, I saw the video of when me and Chelle were born. Mom was cussing Dad out. I bet it helps. I sorta hope Kat's around, I want her there. Though I knew her one year would be up by then.

I pulled up to the house in record time. I must have been speeding because my mind was preoccupied. I wouldn't put it past me. I took a deep breath as I mentally prepaired myself for what I was fixing to do. I really don't know why I was nervous. This was an exciting thing for Matt and I. It doesn't feel right though. Without Kat and Jimmy. Even though, technically, Kat was still here. I could feel myself tearing up. The image of her body lying on the floor with blood pouring out, and her being put in a body bag, was something my mind would never let me forget. I didn't want to forget.

I found myself in front of the computer loggin on to the web cam. Quickly seeing Matt's name listed I clicked on it. Seconds later his smiling face filled the screen with Brian and Zacky behind him. Brian wasn't paying attention nor was Zacky which made me chuckle.

"Hey babe." Matt's voice filled my ears.

"Hey." I smiled softly at him. Brian and Zacky looked over then. A grin took hold of Zacky's face.

"Hey Val!" Zacky laughed loudly at whatever was off to the side and I heard a bump. Seconds later Johnny and Arin were in the picture to. I waved at all of them.

"So... any good news." Matt sounded nervous. I mean I would be. Right now I'm nervous, which in turn was putting Matt on edge.

"Yes. It's good news..." I trailed off. Matt raised his eyebrows.

"Then why are you hesitating?" I sighed and smiled at him.

"Matt we are having twins." The entire room stilled. I could hear the hum of the busses engine and loud banging from the back of their bus. It was no doubt one of the Berry twins. "Well... are you going to say something?" I shifted uncomfotably. Matt was suddenly grinning.

"Val! This is great news. I can't believe it. Twins. Did you hear that guys?! Twins!" Matt was literally shaking with excitement. I chuckled softly.

I watched as the guys got up and headed over to him. Hugging him, and congratulating him. Brian appeared in the screen.

"You ok there Val?" He asked quietly. I smiled at him.

"I'm great Bri." He nodded.

"Just checking." He looked slightly sad. I wondered if he was thinking about what him and Kat could have had. Should have had. "Do you know the gender's yet?" I looked up at him. He had a soft smile on his face. It got quiet in the room again.

"No. It's to early on. I'm hoping they are a girl and boy. So I can name them after Kat and Jimmy." Matt hadn't told them that yet. He'd said as much. Brian's eyes filled with tears.

"You guys are gonna name them after her and Jim?" Zacky's voice floated in from somewhere behind the camera.

"Yeah. I suggested it. I didn't think Val really liked the idea at first." Matt was watching me now.

"Of course I liked the idea. Naming my babies, our babies, after two of the people we loved most is an excellent idea Matt." I blinked as Matt moved and sat beside Brian. He flung his arm over his shoulder. It got quiet.

"I didn't know. It's just you got quiet when I first suggested it." Matt spoke quietly. My mind was moving at top speed. Trying to think of a way to deter Matt from thinking I didn't like the idea.

"No! That wasn't the case I was just thinking about how I would tell Michelle and Kat, I mean..." I was cut off by Matt.

"Tell Kat? Val what are you talking about?" I stopped breathing. The guys were all staring at me now. Matt looked worried, Brian and Zacky looked like I just kicked them in the balls, Johnny had his eyes closed, and Arin was backing away slowly.

"Maybe it was just a slip." Arin suggested.

Shit! What the fuck did I just do? I just basically told them I was going to tell Kat. No! This isn't good! How is this going to effect Kat. I knew she wasn't lying about some of the stuff she said. She was going to be pissed. Ok... Ok... calm down. I can figure this out. I can tell them I was just thinking of going to her grave and telling her. That would work! What if it didn't! I don't want Kat haunting me. I hadn't realized it but I was hyperventilating. The world was coming back into focus and I heard buzzing in my ear. Yelling. Matt was yelling along with Johnny.

"Val! Val calm down!" Matt was shouting. I could feel black dots entering my vision. If I didn't calm down I would pass out.

"Brian! Call Michelle and get her to go over there!" Johnny ordered. He looked pale as a ghost. Ok, bad analogy. Brian whipped out his phone and began calling. I looked away from the screen and in front of me stood Kat. She looked like she wanted to throw up.

"Calm down." She mouthed. I shook my head.

"Please don't be mad. Please don't be mad. I didn't mean to say it. Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry." I begged her. She shook her head.

"I'm not." She whispered.

The black dot's grew bigger and Matt screaming my name was the last thing I heard. My last thought was 'God please don't let this hurt my babies.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Read, Comment, Subscribe, Recommend... Thank you for those who actually read this :) I love comments... Don't be shy in telling me what you think.