Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Brompton Cocktail

Time was going in slow motion. Like it literally slowed down. I could feel Jimmy's presence behind me. From the angle Val was falling she would land on her stomach. My thought were so scrambled. I could feel my mind flashing through different scenarios. One stuck. If she landed, she would lose one of the babies. That much I was sure of. Jimmy was shouting at me to grab her. The guys would see me though. Was I really gonna be selfish enough to let Val and Matt's baby die? No.

I flung myself forward and time picked up. I quickly caught Val just as the front door slammed open. I was once again reminded that Michelle lived two doors down from Val and Matt. Michelle darted forward and helped prop her sister in a safe position that would be comfortable for her and the baby. I felt my breath pick up as I realized what just happened. Michelle was staring at the screen with wide eyes.

"K-Kat?" I froze, not wanting to turn around. Turning around would mean having to see Brian's face with open horror and tears falling. I turned around anyways.

I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want them to see me. Matt looked like he'd just been shot in the balls, Zacky mouth was opening and closing, Johnny wasn't in the room and neither was Arin. Brian's face was the hardest to look at. He had tears falling from his eyes, pale as a ghost, once again, bad analogy. I looked away and to Jimmy. He smiled sadly at me.

'Go for it!' Jimmy mouthed. I inhaled deeply.

"Yeah, it's me." I said and laughed in that way I always laughed when nervous.

"But... how?" Matt asked. I breathed in deeply. I send a messaged to Jimmy saying I was gonna pop in over there. He nodded. The next bus I was standing behind Matt on the bus.

"That is really hard to explain." Matt yelled loudly and fell down, Zacky spun around wide eyed. Brian forced his eyes away from the screen.

"What the actual fuck!" Matt said clutching his chest. I opened my mouth to speak, but instead I found myself surrounded by Brian's familiar scent.

"I don't care how. Just please don't leave me." Brian whispered against my cheek. I blinked rapidly. Oh god! How was I going to tell him I couldn't stay with him? That would break him.

"Brian. Brian, baby listen. I can't stay with you forever. I... I need to tell this to all of you." I pushed myself away from Brian gently. I looked to the right and Jimmy was standing there. He gave me an encouraging nod.

"What do you mean you can't stay, Kat!?" Brian whimpered. I felt my heart break all over again.

How was I supposed to explain this to them. Would they understand that I'm not here to stick around until they pass on? Would they understand how sorry I am that I left them? Would they understand why I hadn't appeared to them sooner than what I did? I wouldn't have appeared today if Val hadn't passed out. No, I'm not blaming this on her, but she's the only reason I appeared.

"Brian... shh. Don't cry. I have a lot of explaining to do." I whispered. "Why don't you all sit down?" Brian sniffled.

"Will you sit with me?" He asked softly. I nodded my head. As he sat down on the couch, I sat and curled up against him and began the story.

A mixture of emotions crossed their faces as I told the story. In case you were wondering Johnny had come back in, as had Arin. They had the reaction I expected. They flipped shit over me. I told them about how I figured out why I'm here, the lessons I learned to appearing and moving objects, how I learned I only had six more months here until I either moved on, or went to Hell. I, of course, left out Jimmy. I did tell them I had someone helping me.

"Who is helping you?" Matt asked as Brian pressed a kiss tothe top of my head.

"I can't tell you that, Matt." I said and looked at the ground, then over to Jimmy. He smiled softly at me. It was a sad smile though.

"Why not? We already know you are here. So why not tell us who's helping you?" Zacky voiced from his seat by the door. I half expected him to bolt out of the room at any given second.

"He doesn't want me to tell you." I snapped. I didn't mean to, but I felt bad that they couldn't know that their best friend was sitting in the room with them.

"So it's a he." Matt asked. Shit, why didn't I keep my mouth closed.

"Matt please don't fucking push it. I'm not going to say." I growled. Matt held his hands up.

"You guys just leave it alone. I don't care who it is helping her. I'm just glad I have my baby back." Brian said.

"Not forever Brian." I whispered. 'Not at all.' I thought in my head.

I had Jimmy, and while I loved Brian, I couldn't be with him like I could Jimmy. Jimmy was a whole being. One that wouldn't be going anywhere and would follow me wherever I went. Yes, that made me feel bad considering I was allowing Brian to do what we had when I was alive with Jimmy in the room. It made me feel like a complete bitch. I just wanted the comfort of feeling Brian's arms around me one last time. That was all I would give him.

"Why can't it be forever. I love you!" Brian tightened his hold on me. I felt my hold on appearance slipping.

"Brian I love you too! I can't stay because I have to move on! Please stop squeezing me or I want keep my hold on reality." He loosened his grip slightly. I moved so I was facing him. "I love you so much it's unreal baby. It's not like I won't ever see you again. I'll see you in the afterlife with Jimmy. I'll see you all in the afterlife." I said looking over at the guys. Zacky stood and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug. I sniffled as I embraced him.

"Kat have you seen Jimmy?" I froze at Johnny's question. Zacky pulled away from me.

"Have you?" Zacky asked. I looked to Jimmy. He sighed and motioned for me to answer.

"Yes I have. I've seen a couple times." The room grew quiet again. "He's... my teacher. Helping me move on." I moved away and didn't look back to see their reactions.

I stayed staring at the wall for I don't know how long. I was beginning to flicker.

"What's happening?" Brian jumped to his feet.

"She's fine. Just fading for the time being. She'll appear later." I heard Val's voice through the computer. Matt and the other's, besides Brian, ran over to the screen. They were shouting questions right and left.

My gaze stayed on Brian as he moved towards me. He wrapped my flickering form in his arms and held me. I stayed like that for a good few minutes. Cherishing the humanity that Brian held in him. The familiarity of the warmth and feeling of his arms around me. It flashed me back to the intimate moments we had. The sweet kind one's. The one where he proposed to me. I tilted my head up to look at him as I felt water land on my cheek. He was crying more now.

"I'll appear again in a few hours." I whispered. He nodded and pressed his lips to mine. I sighed into the kiss. This was something I missed. My form flickered out and Brian stumbled forward.

I looked over to Jimmy. He held tears in his eyes. It wasn't from what Brian and I had just done. It was because he would never be able to hug his friends again, he would never talk to them again. I walked over and hugged him.

"I love you." He whispered to me.

"I love you too." I replied.

That was all that really mattered.