Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Strength Of The World

I was currently sitting in one of the most boring rooms that I've ever seen in my entire life. Ever. It held stone walls surrounding and a stone floor. There lay a mattress on the floor barren. No sheets, no pillows, nothing. That was the only thing in the room. Aside for maybe the window in the very tip top corner of the room. The door situated on the far right held a food slot that the Prison guards slid the food in to. I guess now that should have clued you in as to where I'm at. If it didn't... well.

Ian McFaulton sat on the cot staring up at the window. He was an odd looking man. Short, shorter than Johnny, with a balding head with one little patch of hair near the bottom. He sorta reminded me of my 5th grade teacher. With his pug nose and watery blue eyes. He wasn't a fat man, rather quite fit. I guess he needed that sort of physique if he was gonna be running from cops as a living.

The man was soon to be called back to the interrogation room for more questioning. That should be obvious though. Sitting here watching the man I wanted to appear and question him myself. I still hadn't gained back the power from when I had last appeared though. That was four days ago. I grew increasingly frustrated as the day's grew too. Jimmy told me not to worry to much. I just overstepped the boundaries. I shifted slightly as the door opened. A man with dark brown hair and a mustache walked through the door. The name tag he wore read , 'Gautreaux.' He frightened me kind of. He was larger than Matt in size and taller in height compared to Jimmy. The man stood for a few seconds before speaking.

"Well I duh know why you still sittin Couyon, but you best be ta gettin up!" The man snapped, his accent was thick. The man on the ground stood quickly and left the room.

I was asked nicely by Jimmy to not go with them when they interviewed him. I wanted to listen, but honestly that wasn't in my nature. I mean, when did I ever listen. That's not something I was good at. Except for when Brian decided to act more like Syn, in which case he was very kinky. Not that I had ever complained. That probably was the only time I did what I was told. So naturally I didn't listen this time.

I followed them down a long hallway that creeped me out. This place was all dark and gloomy, it reminded me of a hallway off of Silent Hill that Rose had walked down. Now do you understand why I find it creepy. This place was definitely a Prison. You picture one. You'll come up with this image. If you have a twisted mindset like I do.

"Where do you think you are going Kat?" I spun around upon hearing Jimmy's voice.

"Umm, to find out who my killers are." I squeaked as Jimmy moved forward and pressed me up against the wall.

"I thought I told you not to go with them." He growled.

"Since when did I ever listen?" I growled. His hand snuck up to my neck and he gripped it. He chuckled which blew his breath across my face. God, he smelt amazing. He pressed his lips to mine. Well, he certainly doesn't waste anytime. Our lips moved in sync and that was enough to throw all sense out the window. My mind was in a fog. The only thing around me was Jimmy. No one else was here but us. I moaned loudly as his teeth nipped at my bottom lip. "Someone is enjoying this." Jimmy teased as he pulled away. I groaned. Just when it was getting good to! "Consider this your punishment for not listening." Jimmy smirked and moved away. A huge tent was in his pants.

"You know... there is no need to punish yourself! I could... help you with that?" I said in my most seductive voice that I could manage. His eyes darkened.

"As much as I would love that, and believe me. I would. I have to go listen in on this." He told me and kissed me once more.

"But Jimmy! I haven't got any time with you lately." I whined. I seriously was frustrated because of that. I mean I understand we have only a short amount of time to get the bad guys, but could I at least have some time with my man?

"Kat... you know why I haven't been around as much." I pouted.

"Yeah, I know." I said in my Eeyorevoice. He chuckled at it. He pressed his lips to mine once more.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you." I whispered back. I love the little things like this. I love these short moments that I got with Jimmy. You never really realize what you got until it's gone. So enjoy the moments you have with your loved ones. You never realize when it could be your last.

Jimmy smiled at me and began moving down the hallway to the interrogation room. " Why don't you go see the guys? I'm sure they'd love to see you." He called behind him.

"I can't appear yet!" I called after him.

"Yes, you can." He laughed and disappeared through the wall. I frowned, shrugging it off. If he says so.

I concentrated on the guys and soon found myself on the bus. The guys were all lounged around in the main part of the bus with Matt playing CoD. That had me smiling. Even after what they had experienced I was glad that didn't stop them from having fun. I chuckled at Johnny who was passed out on the couch with a bottle of liquor hanging from his hand. Zacky was attempting to beat Matt at the game, but come on. Is that really possible? Not really. Brian was watching them with a small smile tugging at his lips. He looked like he hadn't had a good nights rest which had me frowning. I hadn't stopped to think about what my appearance them would do. I felt bad now. Arin was in the back room asleep. That was only according to the snores I could hear floating in from the back.

"Is this how you spend your time now?" Matt jumped out of the seat and Zacky squeaked. Yes, squeaked. I was pleased to say that I could appear. Thank you Jimmy.

"Jesus Christ Kat! A little warning next time!" Matt yelled. The commotion had woke Johnny up. He sat up and blinked rapidly.

"Woah! Where did you come from!" Johnny asked. I smirked.

"My mothers vagina." I replied simply. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. With out even having to think about who it was I could tell it was Brian. I smiled. "How you guys doing?" I asked and placed a kiss to Brian's cheek as I turned in his arms. I gently pushed him away though. No getting attached.

"Well... we were fine until you decided to scare the shit out of us." Matt said. I watched the guys closely and noticed that they were tense. All but Brian and Johnny. That was only because Johnny was drunk and Brian was... ? It hurt to know that they were slightly scared to be around me.

"Relax guys. Vengeful spirits and Ghosts are only for Supernatural lovers." I had gotten the guys hooked on that show when I was still alive. "The real things are totally cool to be around. I mean look at me!" I smiled and twirled around. Matt laughed awkwardly. "I don't blame you though." I pouted. Pouting was a common occurrence for me lately.

"Sorry. It's just... we were used to thinking of you as being up there with the Big Guy and Jimmy." I nodded.

"Well... I have been with Jimmy." I pointed out. The whole demeanor that Matt held crumpled. I instantly felt bad. "I'm sorry. That's why he didn't want me to tell you." I whispered.

"Can't he appear like you do Kat?" Zacky asked dejectedly. I nodded.

"He thinks it's best he doesn't though. You'll see him again guys. Don't worry." I tried to cheer them up. It didn't help much though.

"Why not. You appeared to us!" Johnny slurred from his seat on the couch. I shrugged and stepped back feeling my form flicker.

"Why are you doing that! You just appeared!" Brian asked me and grabbed hold of my hand.

"It's best if you don't yell. It makes me lose focus." I grumbled, upset that I had been yelled at by my friend.

"Way to go Short Shit!" Brian yelled at Johnny angrily.

"Hey. Don't yell at him. He didn't know." I scolded Brian. He pouted and nodded.

It got quiet after that. I never thought I would say that it was awkward being around them. It was though. They appeared to be thinking the same thing as me. Matt shuffled from foot to foot. Zacky fiddled with his fingers. Brian kept reaching out like he was going to hold me, then stopping himself at the last moment. I sighed stepping over to him. He wrapped his arms around me as he had done a few minutes ago.

"Jimmy is in a prison right now with Ian McFaulton. He's one of my murderers. They are doing an investigation right now." I explained to them. They looked up.

"They have one of the guys?" Brian asked excitedly. I smiled and nodded. He kissed my cheek. "That's great!" Brian laughed and Zacky smiled stepping over to us.

"They are asking about the other men. Right?" I nodded.

"Of course." Zacky grinned and did a happy dance. I raised my eyebrow.

"You may get to move on Katty!" He cried and kissed both of my cheeks. Brian's grip tightened.

"I don't want to lose you again Kat." Brian whispered in my ear.

"Brian... " How was I going to put this to him. "You haven't truly gotten me back." I pulled away from him. The look on his face was heartbreaking.

"But..." I held up my hand.

"I understand it feels like you have me. Brian I'm dead though. You need to move on. I..." I cut myself off.

"You what?" I was aware the room got quiet.

"It doesn't matter Bri." I mumbled.

"Yes it does." He argued. I rubbed my forehead aggravated.

"Can't we just enjoy the time we've got now?" I asked him quietly.

"You were going to say that you have. You have moved on." I looked away from Brian.

"Brian, man maybe this isn't the time." Matt said unsure if he should step in.

"Just shut up man." Brian hissed. I glared at Brian. Who does he think he is?

"Don't get mad at Matt, Brian. He's just trying to help." Zacky said stepping up to the plate.

"Kat! How could you just move on." He whimpered.

"Please Brian. You mean to tell me that those dates with Michelle didn't mean anything?" I cried out in anger. The room froze.

"You know about those." Brian whispered. I nodded suddenly angry.

"Yeah, I know about the one where you fucked her to!"

"That was a mistake!"

"I'm sure it was."

"You fucked her! You said you were just taking her out Brian." Zacky shouted. He now stood beside me.

"Kat please." Brian begged.

"No! You don't get to talk!" I growled. I was aware that Jimmy was now in the room.

"What the fuck Kat! Please just listen."

"No! You fucked her. What's the big deal right? You don't have me tying you down. I'm dead right?" I told him angrily. He flinched. I regretted my words. I don't want to be angry with Brian. I wanted to take my words back. Especially my next ones. "You should know that I've fucked your best friend then. It was amazing to." Brian paled. He looked around at the guys accusingly. "Oh no. Not any of them. I'm talking about Jimmy." I wanted to slap my hands over my mouth and scream. It was word vomit. That's what it was. Brian was shaking. Jimmy was staring at me.

"What the fuck are you doing Kat?" Jimmy asked me. I just shook my head.

'It's like I couldn't control myself.' I told him.

I really wanted to take back my words. Brian's eyes held so much pain and anger in them it broke my already torn heart into a bazillion pieces. Zacky was staring at me with wide eyes. Johnny looked like he had sobered up considerably with my words. Matt had sat down and held his head in his hands.

"You... you had sex. With Jimmy?" Brian whispered. I felt myself crumbling.

"I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." That wasn't to Brian though. I wasn't looking at him though. I was looking at Jimmy.

"Is he here! Is that it?" Brian yelled. I didn't respond. "Show yourself!" Brian shouted once again turning in circles. I felt a sob rip out of my throat.

"Don't be mad at Jimmy. Be mad at me." I whispered. Jimmy didn't even hesitate he appeared beside me and pulled me into his chest. "Jimmy." I cried.

"Shh."

"JIMMY!" The guys all cried at once.

I wonder how this is going to turn out?