Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Second Chance

One Year Later

“Jimmy Brian Sullivan! Calm your tiny ass down so Mama can change you.” I told my screaming son, his big blue eyes staring up at me with tears rolling down his cheeks.

“He’s still fighting you?” My best friend’s, Val, voice floated into the room. I turned to the woman that carried two kids who watched Jimmy with curiosity, Owen James and Marie Katherine Sanders. In the end she still named them that even though I was still here.

“Yes. He’s more frustrating than what his Daddy is when he gets to going.” I chuckled as I stared down at him.

“He is Jimmy’s child.” Val giggled. I frowned.

“Yeah, he’s Jimmy’s alright.” Tears welled up in my eyes.

There wasn’t a day that went by that I didn’t think of Jimmy. My every waking moment was spent wishing he was with me. There were times that I regretted my Second Chance. I often wondered if Jimmy missed me as much as I did him.

I don’t fully regret choosing this. If I didn’t, I would have never been gifted Jimmy. He was mine and Jimmy’s baby. I now knew what Jimmy meant when he said if I chose my Second Chance; it would bring him and me great joy.

There was no greater joy than what Jimmy brought me.

He recaptured my attention as he stared above my head and giggled. His tiny hand reached up as if to grab something. My brow furrowed as he opened his mouth and began babbling nonsense.

“Val? What are you doing that’s making him calm down?” She didn’t answer. “Val?” I turned around only to find no one in the room. How curious.

“What are you yelling about?” Brian asked as he stepped in the room carrying our adopted daughter, Abigaile.

After I had woken up from my ‘coma’ and the doctors telling me I was 4 months pregnant. I had been confused. I had been technically dead for 7 months and in a ‘coma’ to them. So how had I been pregnant?

Simple. It had been two months after I had died that I’d had sex with Jimmy. Thus, proving me to be 4 months along was I alive.

When I’d had Jimmy they’d discovered that there was something wrong with me and told me I couldn’t have any more children. I’d been sad, but I had Jimmy. I had been happy with him.

Brian and I had gone ahead and got married. It didn’t feel right at first, but I had fallen back in love with him as time went on.

“Nothing. I just thought Val was making Jimmy laugh. He’d been crying.” I told him. He nodded and sat Abbey down in her crib before coming up behind me and placing his hands on my waist.

“Maybe Jimmy was here trying to get him to cheer up?” Brian supplied and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

“Maybe he was.” I turned around. “Wanna head up stairs? Val, Matt, and Zacky can deal with them for an hour?” He chuckled and nodded.

As we walked out of the room and the door slowly closed, I stopped in my steps as I saw a figure standing over Jimmy’s crib.

The figure had wings and he made cooing noises.

“You gotta take care of Momma and Uncle Brian, okay Mini-me.” The figure whispered. I grinned. I watched as he bent down and picked Jimmy up.

“I’ll be up in a second, kay?” I told Brian. He nodded and walked off.

“Daddy loves you more than you can imagine.” I watched as Jimmy turned around his eyes landed on mine and they were filled with joy. “You gotta take care, Kat. I love you more than you can ever know.” He said just as the door closed. I rushed forward and through the door open.

He no longer stood there and Jimmy sat in his crib. I smiled softly.

“Take care Jimmy. I’ll love you foREVer and always.”

When I got up stairs, Brian raised his eyebrow.

“Had to take care of something. I love you, Brian Haner.”

“I love you Katherine Sullivan-Haner.”

Everything would be just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.betterphoto.com/uploads/processed/0809/0802242107081bp2-25.jpg

There's a picture of little Jimmy Brian Sullivan if you want to see what he looks like.