Over Again

Chapter 2

Harry's POV

She just collapsed lifeless. Laying by the side of the highway. I ran up to her body kneeled down and looked at her, I was horrified for her. Why did she faint? Did I do something?

I pick her up (A/N bridal style bitch) and take her back to the car. I tore my gaze away from Chloe and look at the expression of Niall's face. It looks like he had just seen a ghost he was so pale and motionless.

I layed her down in Niall's lap and he looks up at me worried.

"Come on man don't cry" he says in tears too.

I run to the drivers seat and speed off to a hospital.

Chloe's POV

I wake up in a white tiled room with Harry sitting in one of those uncomfortable hospital chairs next the bed.

He turns to look at me with tear

stains and bloodshot eyes.

He stands up and opens the room door.

"Hi Chloe I'm Doctor Forst your awake! We have some news for you that I would like to say to you alone."

He looks at Harry. Harry looks at me and at Doctor Forst and leaves the room with no word said.

"What's wrong?" I ask nervously

" I'm afraid to say... You have not been eating and you have grown to have anorexia." His eyes have a sincere look.

"Oh..." I sigh "what do I do?"

I've known I have anorexia but have told no one. I broke one day I just got pushed so hard to be perfect I fell of the edge. I couldn't do it anymore I just started to starve myself. My world came crashing down I was so done with the silence it was to fucking loud I didn't want to hear it anymore. No not anymore the silence is so full of bullshit and I hate it.

"Wel-"

"No! I dont want to be involved with any of this fucking bullshit anymore!" I scream at him I get up grab my bag an leave the hospital room.

"Chloe what's wrong?" Harry and Niall ask at the same time

It was so silent.

"My life is what's so fucking wrong. I'm messed up in the head" I point and stab my head with my finger "don't you fucking get it I mental M-E-N-T-A-L!!!!!" I laugh viciously

"IM FUCKING ANOREXIC!" I scre in there face they all. Just stopped.

" Hey harry here's your coffee" Louis voice comes from behind.

I turn around to see Louis, Liam, and Zayn standing there. I turn back around to Niall and Harry.

"I can't deal with this silence anymore." I whisper loud enough so they can hear.

I walk out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whattttttt???????

SUPRISE SUPRISE BITCHESSS

What do you think is going to happen? What one everyone's mind?

How do you like it so far ?

Chloe