We're Simply Meant to Be

I've Given You My Heart To Break, I Would Die For You

After Andy brought his great discovery "Christmas" to the town meeting I headed straight back home. I knew if I didn't it would only be a matter of time before the Doctor caught me.

I got locked in my room again and sat watching out the window as I seen Andy walking this way. I couldn't quite hear what Andy wanted but I did hear the words "beakers, experiments, Christmas"

So Andy was experimenting with Christmas things but he looked sad, so next chance I got, I put a sleeping potion in the Doctors soup an as soon as he was asleep I headed to Andy's. Andy's house was the biggest mansion in the place, so it wasn't hard to find. I tied a basket to a string and sent it up as it hit Andy's window. As he got the basket he saw me and waved and I was gone again before he could thank me.

I sighed as I headed back home, Andy would never know how I felt about him and the Doctor would be angry that I had drugged him again but it was worth it. As I got home, I could hear the Doctor calling my name as I walked inside. He grabbed my arm as I whimpered lightly and lied saying I had gone out looking for herbs but had no luck. That made him let go of me and I went right back to my room. A few minutes later, I heard the lock click as the Doctor locked my door. Anything would be better then being locked in here.. I said to myself as I looked out the window at the lonely Halloween Town night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit - Black Veil Brides