Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

I'd never let you go my dear.

(Tony's p.o.v)

I'm so happy I called Jaime when I did. It broke my heart to know he felt so bad. Vic didn't exactly ease the bigger situation either.

I know it's been tough on him, to be accepted about his new sexuality. Don't get me wrong, all the guys have been supportive and even his parents, but I can tell it's something that bothers him. So when Vic said he didn't even know Jaime was gay, Jaime broke. It was something so confusing and new to him. He didn't know either. What hurt the most was that his best friend said that. No one meant as much to Jaime than Vic, even I knew that.

I've been laying in his bed, smiling down at Jaime. He's so peaceful when he sleeps, his chest rises against mine. I reached over to night shelf to grab my phone. Shit. Class started in an hour.

I looked down at Jaime, and kissed his forehead. "Jaime, it's time to get up."

I started to move towards the side of the bed to get up but Jaime's arms pulled me back to the bed.

"Stay." He said, resting his head on my chest.

I chuckled. "No babe, we have to get up. We have school."

I pulled the covers off of us, sitting up. He turned over, pulling the covers over him. "No way. I don't wanna go."

I laughed softly, "Babe seriously, we have class in an hour." I stood up, walking to Jaime's bathroom.

"Why are you leaving?" Jaime asked, turning over to face me and refusing to get out of bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower, can I borrow some clothes?" He nodded, reluctantly getting up and pulling out black skinnys and a gray shirt and throwing them at me.

I got changed as Jaime took his shower. I was just about to put my shirt on as I heard someone whistle. I looked back at Jaime, who was wearing jeans and a vans shirt. I blushed, looking down at my bare chest. Jaime walked over to me, placing his hands on my hips and his lips on mine. His hands moved up to my back as he pulled me closer. We pulled back, Jaime winked at me.

"I think you look better this way."

My cheeks burned as I grinned at him. I picked my shirt up from the floor and slipped it on. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Jaime and I said a quick goodbye to Jaime's mom and walked out the door. Jaime grabbed my hand and we walked the short distance to the school, talking and laughing the entire time about nothing. I loved spending these moments with him.

We made it to our lockers just before the bell. I had gym first so I didn't get to see Jaime until second period. He grabbed his book and turned over to kiss me. "I'll save you a seat in Geology?"

I smiled back. "Yeah okay, I love you."

He grinned, walking down the hallway opposite if mine. "I love you more!"

I walked in through the double doors to see the navy and gold colored gym. I made my way to the bleachers, where I met up with Dave and Kyle and a few of our other friends. I approached Kyle, who fist bumped me and motioned me to the spot next to him. In front of us were Dave, Beau, and Eric. We all said our hey's and hello's and I couldn't help but notice Eric's eyes never leave mine. I didn't think much of it, and I turned my attention to Dave.

"So, any reason you and Jaime were late?" He asked, winking. He and Beau laughed, while Kyle patted me on the back.

"Not for the reason you were hoping for." I said, laughing.

Beau scoffed. "Hah it was the reason you were hoping for too, I bet."

"Some things are better left unsaid." I shot back, grinning.

They all laughed, even Eric, who never said anything the entire time.

"Nah but seriously. Vic was looking for Jaime this morning. He came up to me at my locker and I told him I hadn't seen Jaime or you. He just walked away." Dave said, playing with the drawstring on his hoodie.

"Yeah, Vic seems kind of off today. I wonder why." Kyle added.

I sighed. I should have guessed Vic would try to talk to Jaime. I just wish I could be with him, I know they share their first period class together.

Dave and Kyle turned over to talk to Jesse and Gabe, and Beau went to get us some drinks. I looked over at Eric, who seemed to be trying to disappear.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, turning my head at him.

"Oh, haha yeah. I just, you know, I-"

"Dude calm down, how have you been? I know we don't talk much but we can always change that, right?" I said, smiling at him.

Eric's expression changed. His cheeks had a shade of pink to them, and it looked kind of cute. Wait, what was I thinking?

We sat there and talked. We had a lot in common, we both played guitar, we both wanted to form bands, and we both were from LA. It was nice to see him be more open with me, like I was with Jaime.

Beau came back with drinks and we all began our useless conversations. I couldn't keep my mind off of Eric though. He seemed much more open after I had talked with him. We continued with our jokes and insults until the bell rang. I was walking to my locker when I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned over to see Eric, smiling at me.

"It was really fun talking with you, and I really hope we can talk again."

I smiled at him. "Yeah, of course. You have Math and History with me, right?"

He nodded, smiling. "Then I'll see you in fourth period?"

I laughed, "Of course."

I turned around and walked over to my locker, smiling the entire time. Something about Eric was, different. We were much alike yet very different. I think it's what I liked the most about him.

But what was I saying? I have a perfect boyfriend and now I'm dreaming about some ginger I met just this morning? There's something wrong with me.

But maybe there isn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, Tone's got them feelings for Eric.
I'm back & I should be updating even more! C:
Vic's p.o.v. is next! :D

x