Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

Tiny stitches that you placed into my skin won't let me go.

(Vic's p.o.v)

"Hey Jaime, can I borrow a shirt?"

"Nope." He replied, kissing my cheek as he walked into the bathroom.

"You won't give me one because you like seeing me shirtless." I said, smirking.

"I do not." He said, trying to fight a blush.

Finding his embarrassment utterly adorable, I laughed and spun over so we were only inches away from each other.

"Come on," I whispered, leaning into him. "Don't lie to me."

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my side, letting the other slip and roam against my bare torso. We locked lips in a heated kiss, and let my free hands tangle in his dark hair.

"Are you really trying to seduce me now? Right before we're supposed to have dinner?" He asked, breaking the kiss. "That's just cruel."

"I'm sorry, baby. I just can't resist you." I said, leaning in to kiss him once more.

"Boys! Time for dinner!" Jaime's mom called from downstairs.

"Let's go. We can cuddle later." He said, grabbing my hands and leading us out of the restroom. He threw a shirt at me and after I slipped it on, we headed downstairs.

"It looks delicious, Mama." Jaime said, helping her place plates on the dining table.

"Oh stop. I"ve been so busy lately that I missed having all of us sit at a table together. " She said, smiling sadly. "Vic, do you mind getting the silverware?"

"Not at all." I replied happily, walking to the kitchen and grabbing four sets of knives and forks.

"When's dad coming home?" Jaime asked. The front door opened, and through it came Jaime's dad.

"I'm home!" He said excitedly, which made us all laugh.

"Does that answer your question?" Jaime's mom asked, and Jaime only laughed.

"What's for dinner? I'm starving." His dad asked.

"It'll be served soon, dear." Jaime's mom replied, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled.

Aside from my own parents, I always loved Jaime's. The way they were with each other, how they supported one another as well as Jaime; I had always wanted the life they had.

"Boys!" His father beamed. "How was school?"

"Good." We said in unison.

"How are those grades?" He asked Jaime.

"As good as they can possibly be." He replied, grinning.

"That's my boy." His father said, sounding proud.

"Alright, who's ready for dinner?" Jaime's mom asked.

We ate happily, and Jaime's mom was right; we hadn't had an actual family dinner in such a long time. It felt good to see all three familiar faces at the table, all smiling and laughing. I could tell that they had missed this too.

I was terrified the night of our dinner with Jaime's parents to discuss our relationship, but thinking about it now makes me chuckle. I was stupid to think they would hate me.

"Mom, Dad, I want you to know that Vic is my best friend, and I love him very much. It's taken months of confusion, heartbreak, jealousy, and denial to realize it, but there's no one I'd rather be with than him." Jaime said proudly.

They only smiled.

"I don't know why you waited so long, I mean I understand telling Victor and Vivian first was a good idea but we wouldn't be upset about you and Vic. In fact, I don't see why we didn't realize it sooner." Jaime's dad said, taking a sip of his wine.

"I was scared you wouldn't let us see each other." I admitted shyly.

"No, of course not! To tell you the truth, I loved seeing the way Jaime would light up around you. You never failed to bring a smile to his face. I found Tony rather too shy, and I really didn't see much progression. I want you to know, Vic, that you will always be welcomed by us. We love you like a son, or rather, son-in-law." His mother said, smiling.

We laughed. I squeezed Jaime's hand and he blushed.


"Thank you, Mama. It was delicious." Jaime said, grabbing his plate as well as hers and placing them in the sink.

"Don't even think about doing the dishes. I feel like you do too much for us." She replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, now take your man and go upstairs. Your father and I have some vacation planning to do." She said, making me chuckle.

Jaime grabbed my hand and we raced up the stairs. Once we reached his room we ran and jumped onto his bed. We laughed as Jaime landed on the floor, missing the bed completely.

"You dork." I said in between laughs.

"Shut up." He said, getting back on the bed and straddling me.

"I thought we were going to cuddle." I said. "But I think I like this better."

"You little slut." He joked, getting off of me.

We laid in bed, talking about school and how much we wanted a break, and the more than occasional making out.

"I have chemistry homework." Jaime said, sighing.

"Way to ruin the mood, babe." I said, wrapping my arm around his waist.

"I have chemistry first thing tomorrow morning." He said.

"You're smart. You can do it before the bell rings." I said, leaning in to kiss him. That seemed to do it for Jaime, and he kissed back hard.

"You're turning me into a delinquent. You're bad." He said, breaking the kiss once again.

From across the room, Jaime's phone rang.

"I'll be back." He said, kissing my forehead.

He answered it, face going from normal to confused.

"Tony?"

I felt the frown grow on my face. Just hearing his name come from Jaime's voice was enough to make my blood boil.

"You want to what? Why? Fine, okay. I'll be there. Okay, see you tomorrow." Jaime hung up and placed his phone on his nightstand.

"What did he want?" I asked, making Jaime jump with the anger flowing in my voice.

"He wants us to talk tomorrow after school."
♠ ♠ ♠
omg hi oh my god
i promised to update soon and i took even longer wow i suck i'm so sorry .-.
i feel absolutely terrible.
jaime's p.o.v is next & we find out what Tony wanted to talk about!
i refuse to make promises i won't keep but i will certainly try to update sooner
and i won't take a MONTH to update because i feel horrible wow
anyways if you hate me it's cool but i love you regardless.
♥♥♥