Status: we'll see if it even begins sladhf

Seasons Change, Moments Pass

epilogue

“I don’t know how vows work, I don’t know what I’m exactly supposed to say. I love you, Elliot. Is that what I’m supposed to be proclaiming? I can’t express how much I love you. When we were separated, when you were taken from me, it was like my heart was ripped out of my chest. But let’s not dwell on past things, let’s place our attention on how beautiful you look today.

“I’m babbling about you, but that’s okay because I’ll never run out of words and maybe they’ll get bored with me just talking about you, but I never will. I love you Elliot Jones, and I can’t wait for you to be Elliot Styles in about six minutes.” Harry winked at Elliot, who blushed through her veil.

Minutes later they placed rings on each others’ fingers, and shared a breathtaking kiss. After a short photo shoot, and congratulations, the couple left in a beautiful limo.

“Harry, w-we can’t.”

“Yes we can’t.” He stated, trying to unzip her dress.

“After, I swear.”

let me be your last first kiss


“I’m Ed,” Elliot looked up at the ginger and blushed deeply. She bit her lip, trying to hide her huge smile. She was most definitely Ed Sheeran’s biggest fan.

“Yeah,” she breathe out. “I know.” Elliot almost squeaked.

“I promised, didn’t I?” Harry said smiling so big that his dimples showed. Elliot smacked Harry’s chest and told him to just shut up. “I promised her I’d give her a meeting with you,”

“Harry, zip it!” He merely smiled and swept down, placing a kiss on her cheek. “I’m a tad bit of a fan, but I-”

“She’s basically your biggest fan.”

“Harold!” Elliot spun around, to face Harry. Pulling her hand out of his, she crossed her eyes and glared. “I hate you.” He shook his head and grinned. “I do. I hate you,”

“No, you don’t.” He pulled her in by her waist and kissed her slowly.

“Get a room!”

“We have one,” Elliot laughed, and kissed Harry again. Elliot found her hands in his hand and his fingers gripped her hips tightly. “I love you, Harry Styles.” She mumbled against his pink lips.

“I love you more, Elliot Styles.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ajkfghasjfgsadkjfahsjk lfhads
this is fricken adorable
it's over now, just a short thing I felt like writing.

I hope you liked it, please comment!