Status: Enjoy!

My Best Friend's Boyfriend and Me

Prolouge

I never thought I would be here in this moment, my best friend staring at me naked, but naked with her boyfriend. I don't know what I’m going to but at that moment...I fainted.

~*~*~*~

Maybe we should get to the part of how Kenny and I ended up in that little..."predicament", but let's start from the beginning from when all three of us met.

~*~*~*~

Day 1

I stepped off the plane into the wet, muggy air of my new home for the next year. Sweet Georgia. I lugged my suit cases to a taxi, throwing them into the trunk, slamming it once I was done. I climbed into the back seat repeating my college address to the driver. The driver began driving and I rested my head against the chilly window getting lost in my thoughts. My parents were not allowing me to come back home for any of the holidays. My parents told me to be independent. Little do these two workaholics know, I've been taking care of myself since I was 13 years old. I got a job and paid for a majority of the clothes that I wear. I even saved up and bought a cheap broke down car. I am so happy to get away from them. It's not like they were ever there for me.

"Ma'am? Ma'am? Excuse me, Miss!" the driver shouted tapping my knee with his pointer finger. I looked up at him.

"Yes?" I asked quietly. He pointed out the window to the large campus. I paid him the fee and I climbed out, grabbing my two bags out of the trunk. I walked my bags in tow behind me to my dorm room. The college that I chose was Georgia's Public Liberal Arts University. Now you may ask why I didn't go to Julliard, well my curious companions, my audition did not go as well as I had planned. I did a routine incorporating hip-hop as well as ballet. They didn't approve, so here I am in Georgia. When I reached my dorm I noticed the door was ajar, I slid in quietly and saw a red headed girl bidding her parents goodbye. Her side of the room was all set up. She turned to face me, looking me up and down before walking over and introducing herself.

"Hey! I'm Hope! I'm a graphic design major with a minor in dance!" she clamored. I smiled nodding at her...very friendly disposition. I extended out my hand waiting for her to grasp it; instead she pulled me into a hug. I tensed up instantly.

"You must be from up north." she stated pulling back from our awkward hug. I smirked to tell her she was correct.

"Where are you from?" she inquired sitting on her bright pink bed.

"Uh, New York City. Upper east side to be exact." I spoke in a soft tone.

"I'm from south Philly! We're going to get along great, considering we're both city girls." she exclaimed. I instantly grew jealous of her. She was so outgoing and strikingly beautiful, granted her hair was fire cracker red, but you instantly become addicted to her personality. This is the point that I knew that she would be my best friend.

"What's your name?" she questioned, helping me unpack my bags.

"Jemmy." I stated simply as I fluffed my pillows. She laughed and I felt my face heat up with embarrassment I was so shy and I wanted to be liked by Hope and here she was laughing at my name. Hope must've felt my tension because she began nudging me telling me to lighten up I'm only kidding. I blew out a sigh of relief and I smiled.

"I'm really shy, I'm sorry." I spoke softly. She looked at me and smiled.

"Don't apologize for being you ." she stated sitting on my newly made bed. I smiled because for the first time in a long time I felt like someone understood me, the real me.

"Why aren't your parents here? Hope asked helping me unpack my suit case. I shrugged as I wiped out the dresser drawers.

"They're probably working. They paid my older brother to drive a moving truck here with all my stuff. He should be here soon, actually." I spoke picking my iPhone up dialing his number. He told me he'd be here in twenty minutes. Once we finished unpacking my bags my brother arrived with my things. All three of us unpacked and Hope and I relaxed for the rest of the day.

Around 7 o'clock Hope looked up from her book.

"Let's go out!" she exclaimed clapping at her idea. I shook my head no.

"I don't have anything to wear, and we have class in the morning." I spoke rubbing the back of my neck. She scoffed at me as she went to her wardrobe. She pulled out a skin tight dress and heels.

"Oh, that won’t look good on me." I whispered as I held up the dress. She nodded and then helped me get dressed. The dress hugged my body in all the right places, the dress made it look like I had...curves.

"Damn you look hot! " Hope squealed as I rubbed the tattoo that laced my chest.

"No, you honest to god look hot!" she all but yelled as she slid a tube top over her naked breast. She then slid on a tight blue jean skirt.

"You’re a party girl...aren't you?" I questioned. She smiled slyly as she applied lip gloss to her lips.

"No, I liked to a have a good time, there is a difference." she retorted taking me by the hand leading us out of our dorm room.

Into the frat house we went. The smell of booze and sex filled the air. I held my breath as a student blew smoke in my face. I looked over and saw Hope getting a cup of beer. I walked over and leaned against a wall when he approached me.

"Hi I'm Kenny." he spoke our inches apart. I loved every second of this.

"Uh, um hi! I'm Jemmy." I spoke softly, my body moving closer to his. There was an instant attraction between us; he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. He took me by my hand and led me to the dance floor. I felt my face heating up but Kenny didn't seem to notice. He turned me around, admiring my body, then he kissed my neck then we began dancing. My ass pressed tightly against his crotch and I looked up over my shoulder into his eyes and our lips met. Our tongues danced around each other. His hand went up my thigh and into my underwear. I jerked away and we stared at each other. He smiled and took my hand and led me in the kitchen.

"You want a beer?" he inquired letting go of my hand to light up a cigarette. I nodded wanted to look cool. I watched as he pulled the lid off my beer. He handed it to me then put his cigarette out in the sink. He pulled me by my waist into his body kissing my cheek as I sipped my beer.

Damn this is hot!

"Hey Ken come here! We got someone we want you to meet!" a boy spoke to Kenny.

"I'll be back, wait right here." he spoke as he walked over to his friend. I smiled as I ran a hand through my hair. I walked over to the window and fixed my hair. I turned around and walked back into the living room to find Kenny. My eyes scanned the room and I found Kenny...with Hope on a chair her straddling him, their lips locked. I felt my heart swell with pain and I turned on my heels to exit the frat house. I wiped the stream of tears off of my face. I walked, alone, back to my dorm room.

~*~*~*~

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I smacked my hand down on the clock rolling out of bed. I pulled on my black mesh shorts with my hot pink tank top, slipping my flip flops on. I pulled my curly hair into a sloppy bun before I left. Hope said she'd meet me in the cafeteria later.

My first class of the day was contemporary dance. As I entered the theater he caught my eye. I walked to the opposite side of the stage.

"Alright everyone! Partner up! We're going to do some stretching." I watched as everyone got partners.

"Jemmy, do you want to be partners?" Kenny asked holding out his hand. I slipped my hand in his and we began our stretching.

An hour and a half later Kenny and I left the dance studio hot and sweaty, we walked side by side to the cafeteria.

"You dance really well! I've never seen someone move like you." he exclaimed as he took my hand spinning me. I giggled as I looked at him.

"You don't dance too bad, yourself." I spoke as we entered the huge cafeteria. I looked around to find Hope.

"Jemmy! Kenny! Up here!" she yelled from the balcony. Kenny and I walked up the steps and Hope ran over to Kenny wrapping her arms around his neck placing kisses on his lips. I looked away as my heart throbbed.

Please, someone shoot me.

I walked over to our table and sat down across from my best friend and her boyfriend, and this is how our story begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had to retype this entire chapter so I am so sorry if it isn't as you remember! I tried though!

Keep reading!

Do you like this story comment on what you think!