Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

You Know What I Hate?

I walked aimlessly down the dark street, I had no idea where I was going and my short sleeved pantera shirt was soaking wet clinging to my body uncomfortably. the light breeze outside made me feel like I was going to turn into a Popsicle. I didn't have a clue where I wanted to go. The street lamps glew dimly in the dark night. It must have been around midnight. I really shouldn't be out this late alone, but after the sequence of events tonight, I didn't care about anything. Including myself.

I saw a gas station with all it's lights still on. Hopefully the money in my wallet wasn't completely destroyed so I could buy myself a pack of cigarettes, and possibly some alcohol. I walked around the store looking at all my options. As I walked down one of the isles I could see my reflection in the glass doors. I looked awful, my normally straight dark chestnut hair was drenched and clinging to my face. The ends were curling up and my dark makeup was running down from my bright blue eyes to my cheeks. My eyes were bloodshot red and my tan skin looked pale and dry, my cheeks and nose were red from how cold I was becoming. I frowned at my reflexion and decided I needed a cigarette sooner than later. I would skip the booze, for now.

"Pack of skylines please" I whispered emotionlessly at the elderly cashier woman. She handed them over no questions asked.

I grabbed my wallet and gently pulled out a crinkled ten dollar bill that was surprisingly dry and shakily handed it to the woman in her bright red outfit and black apron.

She gave me my change with a smile, I felt bad I couldn't return the favor.

I walked out into the night air once again, pulling out the second cigarette my fingers touched from the new pack, instantly flipping over my lucky in the process. I shakily brought the cigarette to my lips and realized I hadn't purchased a lighter and would have to walk back into the store.

"Fuck.." I mumbled pushing myself off the cold cement on the side of the gas station, I had sat against the wall to relax and try to enjoy something on this disaster of a night my cigarette would be my only comfort tonight.

"Here" I heard a deep voice bellow above me.

I raised my head and saw a man with a red SnapBack, a red plaid flannel jacket and black skinny jeans. He had a medusa piercing and quite a bit of scruff. i noticed His hands were tattooed and holding a lighter out to me. I smiled weakly and took the lighter out of his warm hands.

"Thanks" I whispered and struck the lighter. The warmth from the flame was comforting. pathetic .

"Rough night?" The stranger asked me as I placed his lighter back into his open hand.

"You could say that..." I took a drag and slid back down the wall sitting myself on the ground once again. The stranger watched me and then repeated my actions.

"Are you cold?" He asked raising his eyebrows, the glow of his cigarette illuminated his face crudely, he was pretty handsome from what I could see. His arms rested lazily over his knees and his own cigarette hung carelessly from his lips, smoke rolling off the ends.

"Freezing actually." I stated bluntly staring straight ahead not really caring to carry on a conversation but, I heard the stranger shuffling around.

"Here" he handed me his flannel jacket. I shifted my eyes and noticed his arms were heavily tattooed and very exposed from his sleeveless black shirt. he was very muscular .

"I can't accept that, then you'll be cold and ill feel even worse then before" I blushed lightly, it was too dark for him to notice. He laughed the Instant I refused. a deep sexy laugh..

"I insist, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight knowing I let a pretty girl like you freeze to death" it was my turn to laugh, I slipped on his flannel after swiftly removing it from his hands, it was like a tent swallowing me whole on my small frame but it was warm from his body heat. It was a pleasant surprise and It smelled of cologne, the smell was some what comforting.

"Your very kind, stranger." he laughed that deep throaty laugh once again. why did he find me so amusing?

"Mike" he held out his hand for me to shake. I gripped it firmly, his touch made me feel safe. what was happening?

"Kimberly" he squeezed my hand slightly in response. I wish my name was more interesting.

"Well Kimberly, you know what I hate?" He turned his beautiful face to stare at me.

"No Michael, what do you hate?" I humored him and turned my face lazily looking him in the eyes, taking another drag of my cigarette. He had such dark yet inviting eyes.

"Dry counties." he reached behind him and pulled out a decent sized bottle of whiskey. Jack Daniels to be exact and offered it to me. I eyed him suspiciously and then realization hit me. This was a dry county, this explains why I didn't see any alcohol in the seedy gas station.

I shrugged my shoulders and figured 'fuck it why not' I grabbed the bottle from mike and took a large swig. The brown liquid instantly warmed my insides and tingled my lips.

"What a champ." he stated before taking a swig himself.

"It's been one of those nights" I laughed awkwardly choking slightly from the afterburner of the jack Daniels.

"Well, how about we make it a night to remember?" He flicked his cigarette, stood up and offered me his hand. I didn't want him to leave if I didn't accept.

"Fuck it." I flicked my cancer stick as well and took his hand, following him wherever it is he wanted to go. I was a grown woman, time to start taking more chances . Where could this 'mike' be taking me?

It's not like anything was left for me in this dry deserted town. Especially after a night like this.

"Let's go sweetheart." He smiled a toothy genuine smile my way before hailing a cab.

"Where are we going?" I felt my nerves take over. what was I thinking going off with a stranger like this?

"You'll see" his smooth tone of voice just made me want to trust him on this.

"Let's go" I smiled back as the cab came to a stop.

We climbed in slowly, this was the start of one of the most significant moments in my entire life, and I wouldn't have changed a thing if I had the chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers ! This story will be updated very slowly ! Finishing up Kellin is priority one, then comes tony and this story! I promise it'll be worth reading ! But I will NOT update for silent readers, I only update according to feedback,

So don't be scared to tell me what you think.