Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Just a Stranger?

Mike threw the door open and quickly slammed it shut. We were in the back room of this club, there was a big dark purple bed, in the center against the far wall, mini bar with a large mirror to the side and a small lounge with couches and a tv where the room dipped down into a separate section. Mike gave me a seductive smirk and held his hand out to me. I gripped his tattooed fingers tightly causing him to laugh deeply.

We stood hand in hand staring at each other for what felt like an eternity before mike placed his hand on my cheek lightly. I felt a tingling sensation under his hand, his touch was rough yet comforting and I pushed my cheek into his palm. I stared up to him with wide eyes, he smirked once more. I felt his free hand gently glide under my shirt and his bare skin grazed over my hip. He gently rubbed from my hip to my back with his hand as he leaned his face closer to mine. Before I could lean up to meet him his lips were already on mine. The coolness from his lip ring drove me wild, I slid my tongue over it, he moaned lowly in response before sliding his own tongue over mine. Mikes hands both found their way to my hips and pushed me backwards into the big purple bed. Our make out session never faltered and I swear my body had a mind of its own tonight. I couldn't control myself as my hands ran under mikes shirt feeling his chest and toned back under my finger tips, he was what my body wanted.

I tugged at his shirt. He smiled into our kiss and broke it to swiftly pull his shirt over his head and toss it to the floor. I did the same with my own shirt. I laid there in my black Lacey bra, mike staring down at me lustfully and me staring at his chest tattoos admiring very bit of him as his bare chest was exposed. He smiled that damn smile at me one more time and started kissing my neck to my chest. I barely felt his hand undo my bra, I didn't realize it was on the floor Until his tongue gently grazed over my nipple and I moaned in pleasure. I tugged at mikes hair which caused him to bite down as he made his way near my hip bones. He unbuttoned my pants and started sliding them down. His lips met mine once more as I played with his belt swiftly taking it off and whipping it into the floor letting it fall. I bit at his neck making him grunt and moan slightly as I slid his pants down. He grinded his hips roughly into mine, I felt his hard member on my entrance through my panties and instantly got wet.

His hand slid into my panties and I heard him chuckle lowly when he felt what he had done to me. He ran his tongue over my neck making me moan his name desperately wanting him, but he wasn't finished with me, I felt him slip his fingers inside me. I bucked my hips forward and threw my head back letting out a heavy breath. He kissed my chest as he twirled his finger around inside me. I finally remembered that I had a set of hands myself and quickly slid his boxers down and gripped him in my hand lightly. He was very big, but I wasn't surprised. I stroked him slowly, he must have been shocked at my motions because he removed his fingers from me and grabbed my wrist moving it faster and moaning under my touch.

I pulled his face down to mine again, I heard a tare of a condom wrapper as he looked me in my eyes, not a word was spoken as he gently slid inside me. I felt my whole body quiver at his size and the pleasure he sent throughout me. I dug my nails into his bare back. He smiled down at me before attacking my lips and thrusting harder. I moaned into his mouth loudly, but it was muffled as he shoved his tongue over mine once more. The feeling of his bare chest on my breasts excited me as he slammed into me harder and harder with every thrust. My climax was close and I made it known by biting his ear as I kissed up to it from his neck and moaned his name seductively.

"Mike" I pleaded, he moaned in response and quickened the pace. I thrusted my hips into his excitedly as my climax approached, I was breathing heavily and all the sudden I screamed his name loudly as I released. Mike followed suite with his heavy breathing and his moaning climax shortly after my own.

We laid next to each other still naked and staring at the ceiling. His hand laced with mine, we were both panting in a surprisingly comfortable silence. Mike took me to places I never knew existed, why did he affect me like this? I was dying to know, but I wasn't going to break this silence. I didn't want to ruin whatever this was tonight.

"Holy shit" mike muttered and squeezed my hand tightly. finally he spoke. it was nice hearing his voice, it felt like I haven't had the chance all night to actually hear him. His voice was light and inviting. I liked it.

"That was.." I trailed off not sure how to put into words how amazing that just was.

"Fucking unreal" he finished my sentence fore me and I heard him turn his head to face mine as I kept my eyes still locked on the ceiling.

"Kimberly?" He asked and placed his free hand on my cheek, I turned to face him. He had a look of sadness in his eyes. had I just hurt his feelings by not looking at him?

"Mike?" I questioned back and gave him a sad look in return.

"Are you ok?" He whispered and I was sort of shocked. I honestly didn't know how to answer that right now. I was utterly broken from the early events this evening, but I was feeling myself getting repaired by the very stranger next to me in such a short amount of time. so I answered as best as I could.

"I'm ok now that I met you" I whispered and immediately regretted my words. why would I say that without thinking? I didn't want to scare this man off.

"This really is a night to remember huh?" He asked which a light laugh to his tone.

"Your something to remember" I blushed, he smiled and kissed my cheek before getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom.

I just laid their scared for what could happen next, when mike returned from cleaning himself up. Would he send me on my way? Would we lay here all night ? Or would he just leave and not say another word? I wanted more than anything for him to want me once more.

I sat up and brought my knees to my chest, I didn't feel dirty, or gross, and I certainly didn't feel any regret about what just happened. I didn't really know how I felt, all I knew was I didn't want this night with this man to just end suddenly, and that be the end of it. I wanted more.

"What are you doing?" I heard his beautiful voice and his sexy throaty laugh as he walked nakedly towards me in the bed. He sat next to me and ran a hand up and down my bare back soothing me.

"I don't know" I laughed, I don't know what this whole night was even about. I felt his thumb dig deep into my shoulder blade massaging it and making me feel weightless.

"Do you want to stay with me?" He whispered and gently kissed my neck, his lip ring sending shivers down my spine once more.

"Y-y-yes" I shivered as his hand wondered my body.

"Then we better get going" he whispered in my ear and gently handed me my shirt.

where could we possibly be going now? More importantly why was I so excited to find out ? Mike was a stranger... Wasn't he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I absolutely love writing this story ! I need LOTS of feedback though or I won't continue to update ! I have an impressive amount of subscribers and readers so far but I haven't gotten much feedback. So let me know, what would your thought be if you were Kimberly? Or mike? Why's gonna happen? Any opinions?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter. I apologize for its shortness.