Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

I awoke in an unfamiliar small space. there was no mike next to me. I creeped out of the small bunk and gently placed my feet on the floor. I walked the large tour bus and found no one in sight. I felt a little out of place and didn't know what to do with myself. All I knew was I needed a shower to feel better, but I didn't want to be rude and just use their accommodations without permission. I struggled mentally with my self for awhile until I head a faint sound from the bunk. I walked back to where I had woken up this morning and there was mikes phone glowing and playing the song "black and yellow" I looked at the caller ID, it said Vic should I answer it? Wait. He GAVE me his phone and took mine last night. why? I grabbed the iPhone and hit the answer icon.

"Hello?" I said groggily earning me a laugh from mike on the other end.

"We'll good morning hangover" he said smoothly causing me to blush. Thank god he couldn't see me.

"Yea, where is everyone?" I asked stretching my arms in the air above my head with the phone pressed against my ear with my shoulder.

"We're out getting you some breakfast actually. What coffee would you like beautiful?" Mikes words made my heart flutter and I had a smile on my face that wouldn't leave. Did he just call me beautiful?

"A mocha with a shot of caramel?" I asked into the phone, god I sounded stuck up. hopefully mike didn't think so.

"Of course! Hey Kimber? Your not a vegetarian are you?" Mike asked nervously on the other end. I chuckled and moved the phone to my other hand.

"No I'm not a vegetarian mike." I heard him sign heavily on the other end.

"Good. Well be back soon, sorry you had to wake up alone. I promise ill make it up to you" he sounded seductive yet sweet. My smile grew even wider.

"Well, if you give me permission to use your shower and borrow some clothes that would certainly make it up to me" I said sheepishly eyeing the bathroom, craving to feel warm water cascade down my skin.

"Make yourself at home, my clothes are under the bunks in a green case, ill see you soon okay?" I smiled, I was going to look ridiculous in his clothes, he's so much taller than me.

"Thanks mike, and I'm not going anywhere. See you soon. Bye" he replied 'bye' with a low chuckle before hanging up.

I instantly dug through his trunk of clothes until I found a shirt that was black with skeleton hands on it,it looked tight fitting, sleeveless and very long. It would work perfectly as a dress. I happily ran to their bathroom and undressed. I stepped into the shower when it warmed up and was pleasantly surprised to see they had conditioner in their shower. I lathered up my hair with shampoo then just stood under the warm water letting it fall over my muscles, soothing me. I immediately felt better under the warm waterfall. The stress from last night washed away as I massaged soap into my tan skin. The lust and want for mike however, stayed exactly where they were. I just couldn't shake him, mikes touch, mikes stare, mikes everything seemed to linger.

I stepped out of the shower, it felt like I was in there for hours, but I was maybe in there for a max of thirty minutes. I looked myself up and down in the mirror. There were light hickeys on my neck from mike last night and some light bruising around my hips. I was no Virgin, but I did get kind of rough with mike last night so I shrugged it off and smiled. My dark hair was no longer greasy and it had a brilliant shine to it. I found toothpaste near the sink and brushed my teeth with my fingers. Gross I know, but it felt better than leaving my teeth filthy. I smiled and looked into my bright blue eyes, my nose was no longer red and cracked and my eyes were no longer bloodshot. I looked my naturally color, no more pale to my cheeks, I looked and felt like myself again. Granted, I did have massive bags under my eyes but I still looked better than I did last night.

I threw mikes shirt over me, luckily I was right, it hugged my body tightly and stopped right above my knees like a dress. You could see my bra straps on the side of my rib cage if I raised my arms but that was because the sleeves were cut off. Honestly I looked cute, not slutty or awkward like I thought I would. Mike will probably drool when he sees me. I hope he can't stop roaming my body with his eyes. I wanted his attention.

"Kimberrrrr" I heard from the front of the bus as I was leaving the bathroom. I smiled seeing mike in the door way. Two coffees and a panera bag in his hands. He had a grey beanie on with a black sleeveless Pantera shirt and tight dark blue skinny jeans on. he looked perfect.

"Miiiiiiike" I said happily walking towards him, I couldn't help but get a smug smile on my face since mikes jaw practically hit the floor upon seeing me in his shirt, that I was currently using as a dress.

"Wow." He breathed as I took the bag from his hands and sat at the table in the smiled kitchen section of the bus.

"I think your shirt makes for one sexy dress, don't you agree?" I asked him seductively, running my hand up his arm as he sat down placing a coffee in front of me and sipping on his own.

"It looks way better on you, that's for sure." He winked at me and placed our food In front of us. He had gotten me a grilled panini with chips. I smiled, panera paninis were my favorite.

"Thanks mike." I replied staring up at him.

"I hope Panera is alright. I figured id get you something nicer than McDonald's or something" he was suddenly acting shy, he hid behind his coffee. god he was adorable.

"Panera is perfect mike! You actually got my favorite." I blushed taking a bite of my sandwich.

"I'm glad. Did you sleep okay?" He took a bite of his own meal and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I slept great, sorry if I snored" he laughed and stole one of my chips. I swatted his had playfully, he just smiled and grabbed my hand in his. Holding it gently. I felt my entire body warm under his touch.

"I wondered what that noise keeping me up was" he joked, I flipped him off and he rolled his eyes.

"You didn't snore Kimber, I promise" he raised my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles. I shivered and looked into his eyes. His eyes had a hold over me I couldn't look away as he watched me.

"Your just being modest, I'm definitely a snorer." I blushed and he shook his head.

"Regardless, you wouldn't have kept me up. Trust me. Jamie's a very loud sleeper." I laughed imagining Jamie snoring loudly and possibly talking in his sleep. Speak of the devil we heard the doors open and an overly happy Jamie bounced on dragging Vic up the steps with him, tony wondered on at his own pace laughing at Jamie.

"Morning Kimberly !" Jamie shouted and pulled me in for a hug, my eyes got wide and I looked at mike while mouthing 'help'. He just laughed and told Jamie good morning.

"Hey kim, I hope you slept okay" Vic greeted me after pulling Jamie off me and sat down next to me.

Tony just waved shyly and disappeared in the back of the bus, I hope I dot make him nervous.

"I did thank you, how are you this morning Vic?" He smiled at me and looked to mike, frowning slightly. what was with Vic? I wondered as mike gave him a confused look in return.

"I'm wonderful! So pumped to play this show tonight!" Vic fisted the air then high fived mike who laughed at his brothers enthusiasm.

"When do you guys play?" I asked throwing my trash into the bag my food arrived in.

"Around eight, would you like to see us play?" Mike asked excitedly, Vic nodded in agreement.

"I'd love to! What's your bands name?" I felt stupid that I had no idea who they were.

"Pierce the veil" Vic stated and watched my face for a reaction. I guess it wasn't what he expected.

"Hmm, I've heard of you guys! Yeah boy and doll face is your song right?" Vic laughed and nodded.

"That's us, I'm just happy you didn't fan girl all over us about it." Mike hit Vic's shoulder from across the table lightly. Vic flipped him off briefly.

"I'm kidding Kim, your more than welcome to watch!" I blushed at Vic's words.

"I'd love that, it will be my first time being at a concert in almost a year, I miss going to shows" they gasped.

"Well your going to be backstage and if you don't jump off the stage with me at some point ill throw you into the crowd" Vic nudged my shoulder.

"Hell yea ill jump off stage with you!" Him an mike both gave me high fives as tony came out of the back in new clothes and wet hair.

"Hey tony" I waved and he blushed.

"Hey Kimberly, you look happy this morning, and you make mikes cloths look better than he does" he stated and stole one of my chips. Mike gave him a quick glare. Hmm mikes a jealous one.

"Thanks tony. I get to see you guys play tonight, I'm excited" he smiled.

"I'm glad I would be upset if you didn't stick around for the show!" He ruffled my hair and grabbed a water out of the fridge and sat next to mike.

"Well I don't really have anywhere to go.." I whispered looking at my hands.

"What? Are you okay?" Tony jumped at my words and took me by surprise. what happened to shy tony?

"She just had a really rough night, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to Kimber." Mike grabbed my hand from across the table sadness filled his eyes. I loved when he called me 'kimber' it made me feel close to him.

"No it's alright they can know..." I told the story from last night all the guys crowded around. They all seemed angry and mike got that look in his dark eyes again, of pure rage.

"Wow." Jamie said with his mouth hung open. Vic looked hurt and angry, he didn't say a word just got up and left the room. Did I offend him?

"What are you gonna do?" Tony asked and mike sighed.

"I have no idea, I don't want to stay in this town, and all I have at that apartment are my clothes, but clothes are replaceable." I shrugged not really caring what would happen to me.

"We can go get your clothes with you if you'd like?" Mike suggested seeing my frown when I mentioned my clothes. I didn't mind borrowing his though

"No that's alright mike Really, thank you for last night though." He smiled and blushed slightly.

"No come on Kim, we can't just leave you homeless and without clothes! Fuck that asshole. Lets go!" Vic appeared angry from the lounge he disappeared to.

"Guys, ill be fine I promise. I'm a big girl after all" I laughed and Vic shook his head.

"I agree with Vic, we gotta do something to help you." Mike gave me a look and a thumbs up to his brother.

"No you guys have done more than enough, and honestly I don't want to see him ever again" Jamie spoke up this time.

"I know we barely know you but no one deserves that Kimberly, trust us. We want to help." I gave him a smile and looked to Vic, he seemed like he may cry.

"We're helping you and that's final, trust me I know first hand how much this situation sucks" Vic whispered and mike frowned.

"Well if you guys insist." I stated not wanting to see a grown man like Vic cry.

"We'll leave soon then." Vic stated and disappeared again. Followed by tony and Jamie.

"Mike... " I whispered snapping him out of his anger filled gaze.

"No Kimber, I can't just leave you here alone. Not knowing hats going to happen to you. Please let me do this for you" he pleaded. But where was I gonna go when he left?

"But mike, where am I suppose to go? I have nothing here, and if I hadn't met you I would have slept on the street last night like I will tonight. I've been in worse situations" I sighed and he grew more angry.

"No! That's not acceptable, you DID meet me, and I WILL help you. Ill see if I can take you with us, there's gotta be something we can offer that will earn you enough money by the end of this tour to get you on your feet." My eyes grew wide. What? He wants me to go with them? is just be that burden mike had a one night stand with, I didn't want that!

"No mike I can't burden you and the guys like that! You barely know me! I barely know you!" I said harshly tears brimming my eyes. I don't want to ruin these guys lives

"Well I think by the end of this tour we'll all know each other pretty well." He got up ending the conversation and going I to the lounge where the guys sat.

what have I gotten myself Into?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Every chapter is titled with a question for a reason ;) just so everyone knows haha! I know it looks funny ! Anyways I meant to update last night but I had an awful day. I hope this chapter is to your liking guys! Things are starting to fall I to place.

I love you all
I want at least 10 comments before I update again.