Status: Very slowly active- when I Finnish my Kellin story I will focus on this and tony perry.

Dry Counties.

Should I Ask Him?

"Alright Kimberly, this is the line for VIP's and this is the line for people with regular tickets." Chris pointed at both the empty line that would soon be filled with fans. They blue roped line was for VIP.

"Not so scary so far." I laughed as Chris walked me into a room with a table set up.

"Good, remember be professional but also have fun, it helps. Now this is where the boys sit as the VIPs come in and meet them a few at a time. You can change it around from how I do it if you please, just as long as you get all the VIPs through within the allotted time." I nodded as we walked of the room, I thought of all the ways I could possibly do this. It was all about the fans and I wanted the moment they always waited for, to be special.

"We'll meet back here at three thirty, the meet and greets start at four and you have until six to get them all through. Tonight you'll see how I do it." He smiled at me as we waved goodbye. I had only an hour before I had to meet him. I was beyond nervous.

"Hey Kim." Tony said happily walking up beside me.

"Hey tone" I whispered taking a cigarette out of my pack, only seven left, one of those included my lucky. they would last me until after the next show easily.

"You okay?" He asked as I shakily lit my cigarette, the lighter wouldn't catch, after a few attempts of flicking it tony gently took it from my hands.

"Here" he said lowly easily making a flame with his first flick of the lighter as I leaned in catching the end of my cigarette on fire.

"Thanks, I'm a nervous wreck" I laughed falsely exhaling my smoke.

"Don't be, you'll do great." He gave me a warm smile and rubbed my back. His touch wasn't like mikes. It didn't comfort me like his.

"I hope so, I don't want to let you guys down." I paced back and forth as Vic and Jamie walked up, they stared at me with confused expressions.

"What's wrong Kim?" Vic asked with worried eyes as I brought the cigarette to and from my mouth rapidly.

"She's scared she's going to let us down." Tony said sadly, Vic walked up to me and grabbed my elbows, rubbing my arms up and down.

"Come on Kim, lets take a walk." He said calmly and I smiled. Vic was such a warm kind person, we've had a connection I can't explain since he went with me to confront Myles.

"Sorry to worry you Vic." I stated taking another drag.

"I understand your nervous, you've never worked for someone like us before but I promise we'll all help you through it. You know... Your the only girl that's ever effected mike like this." His last comment threw me off guard. should I ask Vic about mikes past? Or should I get his past from mike himself?

"Thanks Vic, for always knowing why to say." I held my tongue and hugged him.

"I'm always here for you Kim. I want you to know that." Vic hugged back and spoke into my hair, he was only slightly taller than me, we honestly seemed the same size at a glance.

"I do Vic, what you did for me back at Myles's and all of this. It's more anyone has ever done for me." He pulled away and smiled at me, we started to walk back to the venue. I only had fifteen minutes until I had to meet Chris.

We joked around with each other as we walked back, Vic was becoming a close friend, like a brother to me. I could tell picking on me would become a regular thing for him to do, and I didn't mind. Mike was now standing with tony and Jamie waiting for us. Mike smiled at the sight of me and Vic laughing and getting along with each other.

"Hello beautiful." Mike greeted me kissing me tenderly on the lips. Jamie let out a whistle as Chris arrived. Me and mine parted ways as I followed Chris down the line of kids.

"Okay Kimberly, we have to check each kid for their VIP lanyards before we can let them In to meet the band. It only takes about an half hour leaving you time to calm them all down and let them in." I nodded watching Chris turn into all business as he went down the line asking to see the passes. Every last one of the kids checked out, there was about sixty of them in total.

"Okay every show has a set number of kids allowed VIP. This show only had sixty. You will be given a piece of paper with the amounts for each date and you will time out the meet and greets accordingly." I listened carefully as he opened the doors to the room. All the boys were say waiting. Jamie was far left then mike, Vic and tony. They all smiled at me and mike winked as I followed Chris like a lost puppy.

Chris let in five VIPs at a time he would explain the rules as he let them in wasting no time, they each got pictures with their favorite members as their posters got passed off to be signed. The rest of the meet and greets went the same way, each set of kids getting about ten minutes each with the boys. Chris finished right on time. He was smooth and his method worked like a well oiled machine. But I already saw a few things I wanted to try and change. I figured I'd hammer out the details at some point tomorrow on our day off.

"Well Kim, that's how I operate, feel free to make changed where you see fit." He smiled an followed the boys back stage.

"Thanks Chris, hopefully I can make my ideas work with the time crunch." He smiled back as the boys were hooked up by their techies with ear pieces and sound boxes.

"The times can be lengthened or shortened accordingly to you and how the band feels. So just work with them, don't be shy discussing what you'd like to do instead and you'll do beautifully." He hugged me goodbye as a stage tech asked him for assistance setting up.

I watched as the opening band finnished their set and the rest of the Instruments for pierce the veil were set up. Mike walked around with his sticks practicing on anything he could find. It was adorable watching him. Tony, Jamie and Vic were all doing push-ups in unison, along with other odd stretches with their legs.

"Hey baby." Mike cooed coming up next to me and tapping on the wall beside us.

"Hey, why aren't you with them?" I asked as the guys continued their stretches.

"They have their routine and I have mine." He answered smoothly catching my lips with his and pushing my back into the wall.

His hand ran gently up my neck and Into my hair. Pulling me closer into him. I felt his chest rise up and down as his body pressed against me. I felt his tongue glide over my lips for entrance. I gladly accepted. Our make our session got a little heated, I felt his hands run under my shirt just below my ribs before we heard someone clear their throat loudly.

"Guys... It's show time." Tony laughed patting mike on the back and running on stage.

"That, is now part of my routine." Mike winked and followed behind tony, Vic and Jamie gave me high fives as I stood their dazed from me and mikes encounter. He always left me wanting more.

Their set was just as amazing as it was the first time I saw it. Vic brought a fan on stage and sang to her. Tony crowd surfed with Jamie and mike threw about four pairs of sticks into the crowd before the show ended. I had decides to calm it down this show since I was still exhausted from the first one, not to mention I had a few things to straighten out tomorrow for the VIPs, and me and mikes date. Mike and the guys decided not to get me all sweaty and gross tonight so I got to immediately go back on the bus as they all took turns showering. I say in front of mikes bunk going through the clothes I got from my apartment. I haven't missed a thing. I even managed to get my jewelry and some of my favorite DVDs and video games. I smiled as I pulled out halo three, remembering the bets the boys made for tonight. I would own the boys at this later.

I swiftly changed into a tight pair of straight leg sky blue sweatpants and a brown spaghetti strap top, just as mike was emerging with just a towel around his waist, water dripping from his long hair. I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest, I wanted nothing more than to run my hands all over him.

"Oh Kimber, your staring." Mike pointed out cheekily and bent down beside me rummaging through his own luggage of clothes. I hid my blushing face from him. After he found what he needed he stood up and smiled at me. I was still bent down putting my clothes away, and mike just simply dropped his towel. All his glory hung in front of me. What a fucking tease. I smirked and stood up putting my hands on my hips and giving him a stern look.

"Nice try Fuentes." I whispered near his neck on my tip toes, pressing my body against him. I felt him grow hard against my thigh and he kissed up my neck.

I kissed him and tugged his bottom lip ring with my teeth, pulling it slightly, before leaving him to join the boys in the living room.

"I will get you back for this Kimber!" Mike yelled from the bunks, I laughed as I walked I to the living room, all the guys stared at me wondering what mikes yelling was all about.

"Don't look at me like that! He did it to himself." I shrugged and took a seat between tony and Vic who were playing FIFA. They were very into the game, cussing at each other and throwing things at the screen to distract one another.

"So boys, are the bets still on?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You know it!" Vic yelled and scored a goal on tony.

"You cheating midget!" Tony yelled and swatted Vic's shoulder.

"It's skill tortuga, skill." Vic bragged and Jamie snorted.

"No you cheat ." Jamie sated causing a fight to ensue between the three of them. I watched on and laughed at their comments to each other.

Before I knew it i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me off the ground.

"Hey! Put me down grumpy pants!" I yelled through my laughs as mike spin me around and kissed my neck before he set me down.

"Fine, but only because I need to whip you ass at FIFA." I snorted and grabbed a controller out of Tony's hand.

"Oh it's on Fuentes." Mike grabbed Vic's controller against his protesting.

"Oh man guys, it's the showdown we've all been waiting for!" Jamie shouted as me and mike set up our game.

"Your going down sweetheart." Mike stated before we started the game.

"Oh we'll see about that." I winked and got start, mikes eyes grew wide as I immediately scored on him.

Let the games begin boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's kind of short but I wanted to update twice tonight (: I love you all and hope you like this chapter ! If I don't eat more feedback I won't update tomorrow !

Goodnight loves !