Status: Dedicated To My Little Sister, By Heart, Lupe.

Heaven Is In Your Eyes

.Warm&Captivating.

I had finally fallen asleep breathing in Tony’s signature scent and feeling his large hands circle around my back. He rubbed me slowly and so tenderly, but I had huge doubts that he meant anything more by it.
A man like Tony probably had women lined up for him, women with killer bodies and angelic faces. I was average, and short…tiny even.
There was no way he would think of lusting for me in any situation, not when he while he was constantly surrounded by beautiful women. I had seen a fraction of them last night. Most glaring at me with evil eyes, their cold stares shooting right through me causing a chill to rise in my spine.
“Hello?” Tony’s voice shook me from my thoughts, “No, busy today. Maybe tomorrow. Ok bye.”
He shifted his body slowly causing my head to roll from his shoulder to his chest, I blushed furiously as I felt his chest muscles define against my cheek.
He cursed under his breath and adjusted himself so my neck wasn’t so stretched out.
I decided to open my eyes and let him know I was awake, and do it in a way that he couldn’t smell the rancid breath that I could taste around my tongue.
I opened my eyes and fluttered them slowly, letting my eyes adjust to my surroundings.
“Morning,” Tony spoke softy, probably making sure I didn’t have a splinting headache.
Luckily my head was numb, I didn’t feel tired or nauseas anymore. I was just really cold, really thirsty and exhausted, “Morning.” I croaked out, “What time is it?” I kept my head down.
“It’s noon.” I heard his voice rumble in his chest, “You’ve been out for a while, your friend was back to make sure I didn’t kill you or something.”
I smirked, “Of course she did, I guess I slept right through that.”
“Lucky you.” He chuckled, then proceeded to reach for a new bottle of Gatorade and opened it with one hand, “Sit up slowly and just drink as much as you want.”
I nodded slowly and began to raise my body up, it didn’t feel too bad except for the explosion of goose bumps on my skin due to the cold.
I took the orange bottle from his hands and began drinking it, I felt it pour into my mouth and flood into my throat. It was delicious.
“Slow down there.” He laughed untangling himself from me.
I blushed again and began drinking slowly, letting myself actually taste the flavors.
Tony stood up from the bed and began folding my blankets back, “You look cold.”
I nodded slowly and screwed the cap back onto my bottle. I watched him signal me under the covers, I followed his discreet commands.
He smiled widely, “You’re going to be much warmer under here.”
“Are you leaving?” I panicked, I didn’t want to separate from his warmth.
He shook his head, “No” he smiled removing his sweater.
I swallowed hard letting my eyes trace his newly exposed skin. He was so damn handsome, his strong arms covered in artwork, “Oh.”
“I’m actually getting a little sleepy, so I thought…if you didn’t mind, I would join you for a couple hours.”
“Of course,” I tried to sound as calm as possible.
“Great.” He got back into my bed and wrapped him arms around me again.
“Did you sleep at all?”
He shook his head and ran his free hand over his face, “I didn’t want to be asleep if you got sick.”
My jaw tightened, “Thank you.”
He smiled as he pulled the covers over the both of us, “It’s the least I could do, you’re actually the first one I’ve ever been so open with. Thanks for listening.”
I began adjusting my body against his, finding my place, buried deep inside of him. I was in bed with the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on, and he wanted to be here. He wanted to hold me, “You’re welcome.” I smiled into him, “Did Naomi say what time I had to be at work?”
“You have today off, you go in at six am tomorrow and stay until 2pm. Then you’ll be on call from 4pm to 7pm…If I remember correctly.”
“That’s not too bad.” I smiled
“I was thinking, if you have time tomorrow… the guys and I are jamming at four, but I know you’ll be on call!”
“I’d love to go.”
I looked up at him, his sharp teeth flashed instantly, “Awesome.”