Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Reuniting

Theme song: Kiss the Rain by Yiruma

Ring... Ring...
I opened my eyes. That dream again. I groaned and slapped my hand on the alarm clock. I've been getting dreams of the white-haired boy lately. Who is he? Based on his appearance, he's no older than 12. I never saw him again after that. I've been looking for him, I've been asking people, but still, I couldn't find him. I hopped off my bed and prepared to go to school.

My name is Emily Sylea, I'm 12 years old. Right now, I'm going to school. The place I hate most. Not because of the teachers, or the subjects, or anything like normal kids. Just as I was thinking that, I was pushed by someone from behind. I stumbled forward and regained my balance, then I saw them. I silently cursed under my breath.

"Hi, Emily. Did you forget to give us something?" Bethany said in a sing-song voice. I tried to ignore them and keep going, but Beth's little friends stopped me. "Ignoring me? How rude." she said and pushed me. I fell to the ground and my bag fell down. Beth picked up my bag and poured all the contents out. Then she picked up my purse and, after taking out all the money in it, threw it down on me. "Next time, don't wait for us to ask to give us your lunch-money. Now, to teach you a lesson..." As she said that, snow started falling suddenly. "Snow? It's winter already?" she said, and one of the girls said, "Beth, I think it'd be better if we leave for now." Beth snorted and said, "You believe in your parents' story about that kid? It couldn't be real!" But the other girls shook their head, so Beth sighed and said, "Fine. I'll let you off this time." and left with the others.

I sighed and started picking my things up. After a while, I stopped and leaned back against the wall, closing my eyes. I don't feel like going to school right now. But then again, it's cold out here. I shivered and returned to picking my things. Why should I put so many things in my bag? Then someone handed me my agenda and I looked up to see who it is. That silvery-white hair, those eyes... There's no mistaking it. It's him. I stared at him until he cleared his throat and I snapped back to reality. I took my book and thanked him silently, zipping my bag shut as I did so. "What happened?" he asked. Weird. His voice hasn't changed one bit. So has his appearances. "Nothing." I muttered. "C'mon, you won't fall on the ground and have all your bag's contents out on the ground?" he said. I sighed and said, "Nothing for you to mind. Anyways, why haven't your voice or appearance changed?" He shrugged. "No idea. Don't you have school?" he asked. "Oh, right. I nearly forgot. What's your name?" I asked. He hesitated before replying, "Jack Frost."
♠ ♠ ♠
So... It took a long time for me to actually type this since I only get like 5 minutes of computer everyday ^^
Thanks for the recommendations!!
And, I'm also very afraid that I don't live up to your expectations, readers ^^