Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Disappearance

Theme song: River Flows in You by Yiruma

For the rest of the day, I didn't see Bethany or any or the girls. They must've skipped school again. Not like I'm complaining about it. But, as soon as school's over, I became more alert as I walked back home. They usually appeared at the most unexpected times. But today, then didn't even show their faces anymore. But I did notice the snow had lessened. I shrugged and continued walking home.

It's been a few days, and the girls still hadn't returned to their parents. They're getting really worried, I've seen them coming to school asking for their daughters, they've even reported to the police, but still, no information of the girls. Today, everyone went looking for them, and still we couldn't find them. It's confusing how they disappeared just like that. Everyone gave up around 4 p.m. and as I returned home, I went pass the woods. I stopped in front of it. For some reason, I felt that I must go in the woods. It felt very familiar. Before I even know what I'm doing, I'm already walking in the woods. When I came to my senses, I was lost. I didn't know which direction I came from. So I kept walking around in the woods, hoping to find the exit, but it's snowing harder in the woods, and soon, I couldn't walk anymore because of the cold air around me. I ended up sitting under a tree, hugging my knees in an attempt to warm myself. I nearly fell asleep, but then I heard footsteps approaching. I looked up and saw Jack.

He looked at me, surprise in his eyes, and asked, "What are you doing here?" I tried to speak, but I was too cold, and I continued hugging my knees. He looked at me and sighed. He walked off somewhere and returned with a coat, which he draped around my shoulders. I muttered my thanks and he said, "Shouldn't you be home?" I looked at him and, after I felt warmer, I said, "I somehow got lost in here, I don't even know why I'd come here." He sighed, and as he did so, I noticed something. "Why aren't there any fog when you speak?" I asked, and he looked confused. "What?" he asked, and I explained, "Normally, when people talk while the air's this cold, there'd be a fog in front of their mouths. But when you talk, there wasn't any." He seemed to not know what to say, and finally he settled down on saying, "I don't know. I guess I'm just used to cold air. Now, I'll get you out of here."
♠ ♠ ♠
^^ I decided to name the chapters