Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Waiting

Theme song: Lonely Person by ShaNa (Fairy Tail Ending 7)

It was snowing. A girl in white was standing in the middle of the snow, playing an ice-like flute with her eyes closed. She has a tall, slim figure, with pale white skin and black hair that flowed gently in the wind. There's a peaceful look on her face. Then she opened her eyes and turned around.

"Blair. Nice of you to visit me." she said, smiling to the man standing before her. He has grey hair and eyes that held a playful glint to them. His attire consisted of a jacket with fur at the edges of the hood and sleeves and a pair of long black pants. He smiled back and said, "How's things been around here?" She shrugged and said, "Nothing unusual, actually. What brings you here?" He shrugged back and looked up at the sky. "I went to make sure Blaise hadn't escaped. Seems like Queen was right about Jack accidentally sealing him in his fit of rage." he said, then he continued, "I also went to see Jack." She tensed up slightly at this.

"How is he?" she asked after a long pause, and the man, dubbed Blair, looked at her. "Well... He seems alright. Still popular as always. He's still confused about your letter." he said, and she sighed. "You know... You can always go to see Jack every once in a while." Blair said, and she shook her head. "No. I don't want to disrupt his life. He had finally gotten his normal life back and I don't want to ruin it if I can help it." she said, determined, and Blair sighed. "Fine, have it your way..." he submitted, and the girl smiled. "Tell me more about Jack's life." she said.

Blair's face brightened up and he started talking, "Well, he's currently working in this host cafe... What's its name again? I forgot. Well, his boss is nice enough to give him his time-off every once in a while, but he's also pretty strict. His friends don't know he works at a host cafe, but one of them, what's his name again? Oh yeah, Tyler. His sister's a fan of Jack and Tyler found out about Jack's job from his sister. He's pretty annoying in my opinion, but at least he's fun to hang out with, I dunno."

"How's his other friends?" the girl asked, and Blair paused before continuing.

"He's got lots of friends, but his closest ones are Tyler and a Holmes fan named Seymour. Hell, I like that dude. He's really cool, you should see him sometimes. Even his name's cool. And Jack used to be taller than him, but now he's taller than Jack. Oh yeah, now that I mention Seymour, there's something I need to tell you." Blair said and looked at her.

"What?" she asked, nervous, and Blair looked up at the sky again. "A few days ago, Seymour asked Jack and Tyler if they're interested in coming to a place that snows all year, which, I figured, is here, since it's one of the few places that snows all year that's not too far away from Jack's home. Well, Jack immediately accepted, and they're arriving tomorrow." he said, and the girl froze. "Is it... Is it true?" she asked, putting her hands over her mouth, and Blair nodded, looking back at her and panicking slightly as he saw her cry. "W-wait, why're you crying? Damn, what did I-" he stuttered, and the girl started laughing. "I'm sorry... I'm just happy that Jack's coming in the near future..." she said, wiping her tears away with a smile on her face. Blair shook his head at her and said, "Emily, you should stop shocking me with your crying." The girl, Emily, nodded and said, "Sorry again about that, Blair. That won't happen again. Well, not if I can help it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: -laughs-
Emily: Uh... Writer-san?
Me: -keeps laughing-
Emily: -whispers to Blair- Is Writer-san alright?
Blair: -eyes writer cautiously- -shrugs- -whispers back- I dunno... But she seems to be too distracted to begin this anytime soon so let's do it for her.
Emily: -nods- Welcome to the Random Corner, everyone! And, everyone might be wondering why Writer-san is laughing like a maniac, which we might never find-
Me: -coughs- Gh. Sorry. -starts laughing again-
Emily, Blair: *sweatdrop*
Me: -sighs- Haha, sorry. But I just had a lot of reasons to laugh.
Emily: And what might they be?
Me: Well, first, I just can't stop laughing when I remember how my good friend fell just like I did 2 weeks ago! Haha! -starts laughing again-
Emily: Isn't that kinda mean? I mean, laughing at your friend?
Me: Don't worry. He'll heal soon enough. After all, my wound healed less than 2 weeks after the fall. It no longer bothered me about 1 and a half week of so, since I've peeled off most of the outer layer of the wound.
Blair: And it didn't bleed?
Me: Nope.
Emily: How'd he fall?
Me: Well, we had a race, and he fell in the middle of the race, which caused him to lose. He usually gets 3rd place at the very least.
Emily: And how could you be so sure he's gonna heal quickly?
Me: Well, he's a dude. He's got to heal quicker than a girl.
Blair: But you're different.
Me: What's that supposed to mean?
Blair: Well, I mean, you're you. You've got more energy in your body than that kid.
Me: Hey, mi amigo's not that weak, alright?
Blair: Yeah, but you're stronger than him.
Me: Why, you-
Emily: -cuts writer off- What's the next reason, Writer-san?
Me: Hmm... Let's see... BECAUSE I'M DEPRESSED!! GAH!!
Emily: Why?
Me: Because, I fell on the stairs yesterday and now the part of muscle right above my knee cap is aching right now.
Emily: How?
Me: Well... The bell rang, I ran out of class to the toilet, which is on the 1st floor, and since my class is on the 3rd floor, I had to go downstairs. And, as I ran past my teacher (she's known to be quite... evil XD) I sprinted down the stairs and lost my balance and stumbled a few steps forwards and finally fell on all four like some kind of giant cat, then I stood up, turned around, and continued running down the stairs, one of my girl classmates and the teacher witnessing my embarassing fall.
Emily: Any other reasons?
Me: Well... I feel kinda happy today.
Emily: Did something happen in school?
Me: Well... Bad thing is, I asked my friend, who had a DVD of Rise of the Guardians, to lend it to me, and he forgot. Different one from the one who fell, let's just call the one who fell Amigo (since I always call him that) and the other one Sandman/Sandy (he really likes Sandman, he thinks Sandy's the strongest of all).
Blair: So, did anything good happen?
Me: Hmm... -thinks- -starts blushing-
Emily: I think something interesting happened.
Me: D-don't be stupid! What could happen when you're stuck with a bunch of idiots? I mean- GAH!! -starts running-
Emily: Writer-san! Wait!
Blair: -sighs- Troublesome girl. -chases after writer- COME BACK HERE AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!!
Me: NEVER!! -keeps running-
Emily: We didn't plan on playing tag, did we? Oh well. -joins the chase- Writer-san, tell us what happened!!
Me: Fine! Whatever! -stops running- Truth is... My crush...
Blair: She has a crush?
Emily: -smacks Blair's head- Shush!
Blair: Ow! -rubs head-
Me: I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU GUYS!! -disappears-
Blair: Where'd she go now?
Emily: -sighs- Finding her's gonna take a while, so... Let's just end it here. See ya guys next time!