Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Insomnia

Theme song: River Flows in You by Yiruma

"Well... I guess that's all." I huffed as I looked around the room. As soon as Tyler dropped me off, I made something to eat and immediately went for my room and started to pack. I've packed my clothes, some daily necessities, my iPod (it's a must), and some snacks (just in case), now I only need to check the room again in case I left something. As I scanned the room, my eyes landed on the clock and wasn't really surprised to see that it's nearly midnight. Tyler drove me around the block before finally dropping me off at my home, which really took time. So why wasn't I sleepy? Let's just say I have a mild case of insomnia. I glared at the clock, then my gaze softened as my eyes landed on the small drawer in my desk.

I walked over to my desk and opened the drawer. Inside, is a wooden box and an icy-blue envelope. The wooden box is medium sized, quite strong too. I made sure of that because it held what possibly could be the greatest treasure in my life. I opened the box, revealing a snowflake-shaped necklace. I wrapped the chain around my right-hand's fingers and lifted it, the pendant dangling in the air. It really looked like it's made of ice. Heck, it even has the cold sensation of ice. But it's impossible, right? I mean, if it were really made of ice, it would've melted by now. And it hadn't changed one bit since I got it. Even when my sister "accidentally" dropped it. Now that I think about it, should I take the necklace too? Just in case my sister went through my drawer again when I was gone. I shrugged and put the necklace on.

I put the box back in its place and picked up the envelope and stroked the surface. Funny. The paper has a cold sensation to it. No matter how long I hold it in my hands, it still has the cold sensation. And the color... I pulled a snow-white paper out of the envelope and unfolded it. It's been five years, and it's still the same as when I first got my hands on this. I re-read the words written on it for I don't know how many times already.

I hope we meet again, Jack. Even though you don't remember me, I remember you, and as I promised, I've found you. Now all that's left is for you to remember me.

I huffed. I know this sounds stupid, but I've been trying to find that girl who gave me these stuff. But I can't find her, no matter how hard I looked. Hell, one of the reasons that I refuse to get a girlfriend is because I want to meet her again. But it's been 5 years, and she hadn't shown up again. Why? Well, in her letter, she did say that all that's left is for me to remember her, but how am I supposed to do that when I don't even know who she is? Hell, I hope this isn't just some prank. I huffed and folded the paper, put it back in the envelope, which I put in the drawer, closing and locking the drawer, and dropped down on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Hi!
Jack: Why can't you just let me meet that girl again? I mean, you kept me waiting for 5 years!
Me: Oh, you're gonna meet her soon, Jack. Don't worry.
Jack: Tch.
Tyler: So... You refuse to find a girlfriend because of that mysterious girl?
Jack: You can say that.
Seymour: That's kinda irrational. I mean, you haven't even seen her before in your life, and yet, you're so devoted.
Jack: Can't you just shut up? =.=
Me: Someone's in a bad mood...
Jack: Why'd you make me have insomnia?
Me: A MILD CASE of insomnia, to be precise. Well, I just had the need to :P
Jack: -sighs-
Me: Aww... Don't be so down...
-le random Gray pops out-
Gray: What- Oh. I'm here again, eh...
-le random Juvia pops out-
Juvia: Gray-sama!
Gray: -looks around- -spots Jack- Hmm... This kid seems familiar... Isn't he-
Me: -covers Gray's mouth- -whispers in his right ear- Don't tell him that.
Gray: -pulls writer's hand off mouth- Why? I mean-
Me: It's not time for him to know.
Juvia: Ah, where is that girl whom Juvia had taught? Juvia wants to meet her again...
Me: Well, Emily's got people missing her, huh?
Jack: Emily?
Me: -covers mouth- -growls- DAMN!! Well, if there's nothing more to say, I'll just-
Jack: HOLD RIGHT THERE!! I've been noticing, you've been updating this once in 2 days, 3 days at most, lately. What's up with that?
Me: Oh, I just had so much fun updating this, and I can't wait to get to the good part, so-
Jack: You might make your readers bored.
Me: That's what my friend said, funny enough. So, do I really bore you guys? Hope not... But, if I do, I apologize. -kneels- -bows-
Jack: -snorts-
Me: -knocks Jack off balance-
Jack: -falls face-first on the ground- Gah!
Gray: ... This is weird.
Juvia: Juvia agrees with Gray-sama...
Tyler: I agree with the couple...
Gray: Who're you calling "couple"?
Juvia: Do we really look like a couple? Kyaaah!!
Seymour: -right eye twitches- -tries to ignore- -keeps on reading-
Me: I'm gonna end this now... Adios, amigo!