Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

Escape?

Theme song: None

"Blair!" Emily rushed to Blair's side. The snow around his head had started to turn red. Emily lifted his head off the ground and checked his wound. "It's a large wound, but not deep enough to cause any permanent injury..." she muttered and froze the wound. Then she looked up.

"What are you looking at? Run!" she yelled at everyone who had stopped to look at us. They started running soon after. "Jack, you too!" she said, and when I opened my mouth to protest, she raised a finger to stop me.

"I'll hold him off. And since you can't really do anything to help me, you might as well just run, because I can't fight him while protecting you. Now go." she said. I bit my lip. "Be careful." I said, then I followed the others.

I caught up with them soon after. "Where's the Snow Fairy?" Seymour asked as we ran. "She said she's gonna hold him off." I said. "Him?" Tyler asked. "The Heat Miser. No time for explanations, for now, just run." I said. "But there's nowhere to hide." Seymour said. "The woods! We can go there!" James exclaimed. Surprising how an old man can stay in pace with us.

"Okay, we're going to the woods." I said, now running ahead of everyone. "Do you even know where it is?" Tyler yelled. "I have a feeling I know where it is." I replied, still leading the way. Soon, the trees came into view, and we kept running till we reached the outer side of the woods.

"Should we go in?" someone from the crowd asked. I looked back to where we came from. I could faintly see the red light from afar. "I guess so." I said, then turned to the others. "I think it's better if we split up. If we stay in a crowd like this, we'd be easier to find." I said again. They all nodded and started going separate ways.

After they're all gone, I looked around. Hmm, even the woods felt familiar. I started walking into the woods. It really felt like I've been here before... I kept walking deeper and deeper into the woods till I came to a clearing.

I froze at the sight. There were ice statues in this clearing. To be precise, they were of Blair, an unknown woman, Emily, and... Me. No, that's Jack. Jack Frost. Not me. Emily and Frost looked younger in the statue, maybe around 12. My stomach twisted when I saw that two of the statues of Emily and Frost were holding hands. Was it jealousy? No, can't be. I mean, I haven't even known Emily for more than a few days...

A scream interrupted my thought. I snapped my head towards the source. It's a girl's scream, but not Emily's, maybe one of Seymour's cousins or aunts or the lodge's staff. What do I do? Should I help her? But there's not much that I can't do...

Another scream sounded through the night. This time it's Emily's. I started panicking. Emily needs help... What do I do? What can I do to help her? Think later, I thought as I started running towards the source.

I came to a stop outside the woods. Emily's out cold on the ground, and a red-haired man, I assume he's Blaise, was standing a few feet away from her, laughing. His laugh sent chills down my spine. He hadn't noticed me... How do I help Emily? Think fast, Jack, think fast... Before I could come up with a plan, Blaise had raised a hand and created a sword of flame. "NO!" I howled, and before I knew it, I was charging towards him, right hand outstretched, and ice was flying in his direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: Hi guys!
Jack: And yet another late update...
Me: Hey, not my fault, okay? I've been busy lately...
Jack: Doing what exactly?
Me: I'm too busy doing nothing. And changing my hairstyle.
Jack: Don't see much difference.
Me: The bangs, Jack. I've decided to put my bangs down on the left side of my face.
Jack: Still not much difference.
Me: At least I didn't need any gel to do this.
Jack: Now I'm pretty impressed.
Me: -snorts-
Jack: -studies writer's hair- Looks funny, though.
Me: I know. I was trying to make it like Lyon's haircut, but I couldn't. My hair's not spiky.
Jack: Use some gel then.
Me: Against school's rules.
Jack: That's some weird rule.
Me: I know.
Jack: I'm bored.
Me: Hmm...
-le random Jackson Overland Frost pops out-
JOF: Back here again? -spots writer- Nice hair.
Me: Thanks. You're not gonna call me Pitch again, right?
JOF: Think so.
Me: Good. -pats JOF's head-
Jack: I've been wondering... How tall are you, writer?
Me: I'm not as tall as Jack, obviously. And by Jack, I mean both Jacks present here.
Jack: So... How tall are you?
Me: 5'5 last time I checked.
Jack: ... You're short.
Me: DON'T CALL ME THAT!! *dark aura*
Jack: -backs away- Okay, sorry.
JOF: I agree that you're short.
Me: You wanna mess with me, Frost?
JOF: What about you, Pitch-girl?
Me: -anime vein pops up- BRING IT ON, FROST!!
Jack: I think it's time I run...
JOF: BRING IT ON, PITCH!!
Jack: I think I should end this before they destroy the place... See ya guys.