Status: Dunno how often I can update ^^

Jack Frost

The Heat Miser's Back

Theme song: FT by Funkist (Fairy Tail Ending 3)

"So, Blair, what brought you here?" Emily asked, addressing Blair. Blair's expression changed and his voice became urgent. "I was gonna tell you that. I just checked on Blaise and his seal's weakening, so I came here to warn you..." he said, eyes darting around. Emily's expression darkened.

"But I thought you said Jack sealed him?" she exclaimed. "Well, nothing lasts forever. Seals too. One day, it's gonna weaken and eventually break." Blair retorted. Worry etched both their voices. "Uh... Excuse me for asking, but who's this Blaise you guys are talking about?" I asked, a little unsure.

"He's the Heat Miser. He caused me to lose my friends. Not only Jack Frost, but also the person who took care of me, and the people in my town. And, it happens that he always attacks the place where I used to live, now it became the place you're staying at with your friends." Emily said bitterly. Then she turned to Blair again. "How much time do we have? We need to get the people from the lodge away." she said. Blair thought for a brief moment and said, "Well, Blaise's pretty strong, so not long. A day at most, but-"

A loud boom interrupted him, and out heads snapped to where the sound came from. "We're too late!" Blair exclaimed, then he looked at me and Emily. "Jack, get your friends as far away from here as possible. Emily, help him. I'm gonna hold him off." he said, and with that, he disappeared.

Emily grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the lodge. "Use your feet!" she yelled, and I started running. "Are you sure Blair's gonna be alright? I mean, it's the Heat Miser, and everyone knows heat beats-" I began, but she cut me off, saying, "He's gonna be fine! He's the Snow Queen's son, after all! Now let's not waste anymore time and hurry!"

We got to the lodge, and I kicked the door open. Hey, I'm impatient. Kicking the door open is faster. I looked around, quickly scanning the room. Nobody's up. Well, it's past midnight, so I guess that's normal... A noise from the stairs caught my attention and I turned to see Seymour at the stairs, gaping.

"Jack, what... She's... Is that the Snow Fairy? You brought her here?" he choked out, still gawking at Emily, who was standing in the doorway. "Seymour, no time to explain. Get everyone away from here now, as soon as possible." I ordered.

"Wait, at least explain to me what's going on!" Seymour exclaimed, and I yelled, "JUST DO IT! WE HAVE A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION HERE!" Noises from upstairs and the halls signed I woke people up. Good. I can save some time.

"What's going on here- Whoa." Tyler said, then he gaped at the Snow Fairy too. In fact, everyone's staring at Emily, mesmerized. "EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! HURRY!" I hollered. Everyone snapped out of their trance and turned their attention to me. "Why?" One of Seymour's cousins asked.

"Everyone. Listen to him. It's an emergency." Emily spoke up. "Well, what are you waiting for? The Snow Fairy said so, let's go!" James said, then everyone started for the door. Me and Emily left the building. "What now?" I asked, and before she could answer, something landed in front of us with a loud thud. "Blair!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Me: 27 subscribers! You guys are awesome!
Jack: 27 subscribers? Wow!
Emily: That's good to hear.
Blair: Aw yeah!
Me: -chuckles- Well, thanks for your support, readers. And... Sorry for the late update. I was gonna put this up a few days ago, but I didn't have time to, after all, I'm working on another story, and my friend requested a story for me to write...
Emily: What story is it?
Me: He said it could be of any genre, featuring the people in my class... He and another writer friend of mine consider me a pro at writing stories, haha.
Jack: Are you?
Me: What?
Jack: Are you a pro?
Me: I won't call myself that, but I must admit that both my English and imagination is better than them.
Jack: So... That's a yes?
Me: I said, I won't call myself that.
Emily: I think Writer-san is pretty awesome.
Me: Well, thanks, Emily ^^
Blair: Well... Did anything happen during the time you were absent?
Me: Hmm, not really. Oh yeah, around last week, I wore a skirt very much like Erza's skirt (Except it's brownish-grey instead of blue) to school since all my uniform were being washed, and it MIGHT change how I think about skirts. I always think skirts limit your movements, but that skirt didn't. In fact, I could run pretty well in it (But I had to pull up the inner skirt, since the inner skirt's so tight I couldn't even walk properly with it down) and won the race, as always.
Jack: So you no longer think skirts limit your movement.
Me: Haha, no. I said it MIGHT change how I think about skirts. That one particular skirt, I kinda like it. But my uniform skirt's annoying, nobody can change that.
Emily: That's interesting...
Blair: Agree. Never thought writer might like skirts.
Me: Not 'skirts'. I just like skirts that are like Erza's, not limiting your movements.
Jack: Still skirts.
Me: Drop the subject, would ya?
Emily: So, did anything else happen?
Me: Not that I could remember... Oh yeah, yesterday, two of our teachers didn't come to class, one of which really makes me sleepy when he talks. Well, we had a pretty good time, but Fair D' Lair didn't come to class too so I didn't really do anything. And... Do you remember my friend I mentioned before, the one who fell during a race? Also the one who asked me to write the story? Yeah, him. Well, when we were asked to write a poem, he asked me for permission to use the poem I wrote. Y'know, the one in Chapter 29?
Emily: The Tale of the Snow Fairy?
Me: Yeah, that.
Emily: Did you give him the permission to?
Me: Of course not. That's my poem. Mine. So back off you plagiarizing idiots, if you dare copy my poem, I'll hunt you down and do painful and unspeakable things to you. If you don't believe me, go ahead and try ^^
Jack: Wait a minute, if he knows about your poem, does that mean he reads this story?
Me: Well, duh. He said he reads my story for inspiration. No idea how he does that.
Jack: Oh...
Me: I think he read my Rise of the Guardians fanfic too... Not sure, though.
Jack: So, does this friend of yours have a Mibba account?
Me: Nope. But he does have a Wattpad account, though he hadn't posted his story.
Jack: So you're gonna post your class' story on Wattpad?
Me: Guess so.
Emily: I wanna read it...
Me: You can't ^^
Emily: Why?
Me: Because I said so and because you can't get out of my story.
Emily: Q~Q
Me: Aw, don't cry, Emily. Jack, give her a hug.
Jack: W-what?
Me: Do it. *dark aura*
Jack: -hugs Emily-
Emily: -blushes-
Me: Aww...
Blair: They're cute, haha.
Me: See?
Jack, Emily: -blushes like mad-
Me: Well, I hate to do this, but I gotta end this now, so see ya guys later!