Status: Ahh! First posted fic c: Enjoy~

It's Nothing Personal

Drunken and Stupid Fool

~Jack’s P.O.V~

I was close to home, but I didn’t want to go home. I really didn’t. My instincts told me that something was wrong..with Alex. Not sure what it was, but I had to find him and make sure that he was okay. I decided to start walking over to his flat and see him. Not getting very far, I saw a wet and dirty alex laying in the middle of the sidewalk passed out. “Alex! Alex!” I yelled at him. No response. Running over to him I was in shock. The smell of whiskey and vodka radiated off of him, even in the rain. I rolled him over and tried lights hitting the side of his face to see if he would wake up, but to no avail did he wake up. He was awfully heavy but I picked him up and started to jog the two short blocks to his flat. This was all my fault..all mine, nobody else’s.

As soon as we reached his flat, I took him upstairs to his bed and laid him down gently. I went over to his closet and got him new clothes, some of his favorite pajama pants and one of his Glamour Kills shirts. After toying around for about 15 minutes he was finally dressed in dry clothes. Speaking of dry clothes, I need to get myself dressed in dry things. I tucked Alex in and went to go change. As soon as I was done, I looked over at Alex and he was wide awake staring at me with tears streaming down his face. Running over to hug him, all he could sputter out was “You have a nice bum. It’s better than I remember.” Somehow we both managed to laugh, and all was right for a moment.
That moment was gone within seconds and the look of hurt flashed through his eyes once again. Not knowing what to say, I said nothing. What did I do? I simply went and crawled under the covers, wrapping my arm around Alex playing with his hand. My leg somehow creeped inbetween his and I nuzzled my face into his neck. With my other hand I played with his hair and hummed until he was fast asleep. This moment..I wish it could last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile, but the story is going to be busy again from now on:D xx