Status: Ahh! First posted fic c: Enjoy~

It's Nothing Personal

Does he like me?

~Alex’s P.O.V~

I woke up and my head was pounding. Instantly the pain had went away as I felt a warm, cuddly body wrapped and intertwined in mine. I decided to roll over and see whoever I was with, because I couldn’t really remember a damn thing that happened today. Slowly moving his arm from on top of me and his leg from inbetween mine, I rolled over to see him. Jack fucking Barakat. Who does he think he is, sleeping with me WITHOUT telling me first!? What, does he expect that this will make things better? Well it wont. Jumping out of bed and sprinting downstairs, I lock myself in the kitchen and instantly run over to the booze cabinet. There’s nothing there, what the fuck? “Alex, talk to me, please!” I hear jack yelling as he runs down the stairs. Banging on the door, I can hear him breathing heavily. “Get out of my house Jack, I don’t want to see you!” I scream at him. I stood silently, he didn’t reply, but he didn’t leave either. What if he..cares about me? Maybe that’s why he slept with me. “Jack? Do you..like me? Like like me?” No response. “Jack please say something..anything.” Still no response. Opening the door, I see Jack playing with his hands in his pockets like he always does when he’s nervous. Next thing I know, he’s bringing me in for a huge hug and we just stand there, in each others arms. If this moment, right here and now, lasted forever..I think I’d be okay with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snapppp. Leave me comments on what you think will happen next!c; xx