Status: Ahh! First posted fic c: Enjoy~

It's Nothing Personal

Like a Time Bomb

~Alex’s P.O.V~

Rian finally gave me my phone back after the longest time. “Who did you call Rian that it took so long!?” He looked at me with a sly smile. “I called up a friend of ours, he’s gonna come eat with us. You go order your food with Zack and I’ll wait here for him!” I was hesitiant about what Rian was doing and it gave me an uneasy feeling. I ordered 8 tacos to share with Zack, yes we’re fucking pigs and we’re proud of it. As we were eating, I kept wondering who Rian was bringing that we all knew..”Hey Zack, I’ll be back in a few I gotta run to the bathroom.” and then I was off. I went to go greet Rian and who do I come face to face with? Alex. “H-hey Alex. How are you feeling?..” Glaring at me, he grabbed his food and walked back to the table with Zack and of course they started talking right away, Alex and Zack had a tendency to do that. “Hey Jack, I take it you, uh, saw Alex was here?” Rian said awkwardly. “Yeah, I did. He obviously hates me, Rian.”
I walk over to the table and there were two chairs left - one next to Zack, and one next to Alex. I took the one next to Zack, not knowing what would happen if I sat next to Alex. Next thing I know, I look up and Alex is sitting right next to me. He looks me dead in the eye and smiles a weary, but happy smile. “I’m sorry Jack.” Then I kiss him full force right on the lips. It feels amazing.