Status: Ahh! First posted fic c: Enjoy~

It's Nothing Personal

Time to face my fears

~Jack’s P.O.V~

I was making myself food, when I hear my phone ringing from the other room. It was Zack’s ringtone. He better have heard from Alex, or I’m going to be pissed beyond belief. “Jack? Hey, it’s Rian. We heard from Alex and he sounds pretty ticked off at you..I don’t know what happened but we just want you to know we’re here for you if you need us. Love you man.” I was tearing up again. “Thanks Rian, but I’m sure it’ll work itself out. Love you to.” I hung up right afterwards. You know that the other guys care when they say that they love you, because that doesn’t happen often unless we just played a really good show or something. I’m so glad Alex is okay. I want to go see him so badly...I doubt he wants to see me. Wiping the tears away from my eyes, I finished making my nachos and went to go watch cartoons and eat.

I woke up to my phone vibrating, but when I went to check it I wasn’t fast enough. I had five missed calls from Alex, now six. Shit shit shit. I called back, only to have Rian answer. “Hey Jack, it’s Rian. My phone is dead so I used Alex’s. Did you want to go out to eat with us at Taco Johns? We’ll wait to order if you want us to.” Do I really want to go see Alex?.. “Sure, I’ll be there as soon as I can be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is the FIRST update of the day. I'm going to update once more, and then do daily updates c: