Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 12~When We First Met

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback, May 11, 2011~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bus just pulled up to the venue when our back tires FINALLY gave out. I was beginning to wonder how long it would have been until the tires gave out.

"Damn. We got any tools to fix this? We can't get to the next venue with TWO flat tires." Jay said, annoyed.

"You can cross my border anytime, Jorel."

"Are you drunk or high or both, Dylan?" Jay responded to my statement.

"IIIIIIIIII don't know. I think neither. It's been a month, so my brain is going PLOPADY DICK SICK around my skull."

Jay laughed a short burst. "What the fuck, dude? I think you're high."

"Wanna get high with me?"

"No. Certain things may end up happening."

I looked at him, confused. "What might end up happening?"

"We might-"

"What's the diagnostic, doc? We gonna need pliers or a jackhammer?" Jordan interrupted us.

"Neither. We just need to get new back tires. We'll let the bus driver handle it."

"Fuck. I'll call the bus repair people," Jackson, our bus driver, said, agitated.

"Thanks, buracho!" He needed some encouragement, and I was just the guy to give it to him.

"Gracias, amigo!" Jackson said as he walked away. It doesn't surprise me that that's the only Spanish he knows.

Jorel checked his watch. "Fuck guys, we gotta get inside. The show starts in 20 minutes."

"ALL RIGHT FAGGOTS, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE STAGE. YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU, KURLZZ!" Jordan yelled.

"If ANYBODY is a faggot, it's you," he snapped back.

"Now, now, love birds," I said. "Leave the name calling in the bedroom."

"You should tell that to Jorel," Jordan snapped back. "He was screaming your name all night!" Jordan burst out in laughter, but Jorel actually turned red in the cheeks.

"Really? 'Cause I heard you screaming and moaning for Matt the whole night through!" This time, I burst in laughter, as did Jorel. Jordan blushed. How weird.

"Come on, guys, the will start with out us if we don't put our asses in gear!" Danny said, obviously excited for the show.

"ALL RIGHT, LET'S BANG SOME CHICKS!" I yelled across the lot, and caught up with the guys, Jorel hot n my heels.

"Hurry your asses! We have to do the cheer before the show!" Jordan said.

"'Kay. All hands in!" Jorel said, his hand above mine. Then Matt's, then Jordan's, then Danny's, and then George's.

"You guys know what to do!" Jordan said, becoming the director the this little 'event'.

We all joined in on our own little good luck chant.

"1! 2! 3! ALL HAIL UNDEAD!" We parted and headed for the venue, knowing we were gonna blow the place to smitherins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmmmmmm some sexy ladies I see!"

"Keep it in your pants for now, humper." Jordan slurried both his words and laughter.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?" I stretched out my words, making myself look stupid after all the alcohol I've been drinking.

"Becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause you'll end up a) in a fight, or b) getting another man's girl pregnant." I loved it when Jordan stretched out his words. It was sexy. Damn tequila making me gay. Last night I'll EVER drink the stuff. Maybe. Okay, this won't be the last night I'll drink tequila. Damn, I think I'm addicted...

"Jordan, your sexy!" I slipped and slurried, then gave Jordan my best nut hug, pushing my non-existent boner against him.

"And I know it."

"Oh-damn, look at her!" I looked over Jordan's shoulder, and I saw a Mexican beauty, talking with a group of girls. "Dude, imma fuck her!"

"Dude, make sure she's single. And don't get her pregnant." Jordan said, sad his source of warmth was gone.

"I will and I won't. 'Kay?"

"God, you're confusing."

"All right. See you guys at the bus! And Jordan, make sure no one sleeps in my bunk!" I said goodbye to the guys, and headed toward the beauty near the back.

"Hey sexy, wanna fuck a Undead?"

"Who's askin'?" the girl asked.

"Funny Man, that's who."

"Sorry, doesn't ring any bells."

WHAT? YOU'RE AT A CONCERT FOR HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD AND YET YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEMBERS? DUDE!

"You're kidding, right?"

"Yeah, I'm kidding. Your questions answer? Depends. How long can you go for?" Is she negotiateting?

"Pretty long, babe. In both ways," I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Hmmmmmmmmm." I could see her thinking.

I got closer to her, invading her personal space. "I can make you feel like your on cloud 9. Gimme a chance, sexy tits."

"Okay." Damn, really? That was easy.

"Let's head to your place," I whispered in her ear.

"Come on, then." She grabbed my hand, and we left the venue, then she hailed a cab. We got in the back, we got to her place, and I rocked her fucking world.
♠ ♠ ♠
We'll get to the yaoiness in a few chapters.

>;}