Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

Chapter 13~My New Addiction

I raced back to the future when a car behind me honked their horn. I looked up, again, realizing the light was a green arrow, signaling me to turn right. I did so, and I was on Sunset, with rush hour traffic just slowing down a bit. I continued to think about Nikki, and how our relationship first started...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got in my car, hoping the Nikki chick was still asleep. I still can't believe I can be so quite when leaving a house. Normally I would stub my toe, and yell a curse word.

Last night was amazing. She was so tight. I don't think I've ever had such a good night in a long time. How knows, maybe I'll get to see her again. Maybe.

~~~~~~~One Month Passes~~~~~~~

"Cheers, you sexy mother fuckers! To the last show of the Saints And Sinners Tour!" Jordan raised his glass to the rest of us, celebrating the last show of the SAS Tour.

"ALL HAIL UNDEAD!" We all responded.

"Let's hope the next tour is just as fucking epic!" I shouted over the clubs music. We were only here because we didn't drink all that much on stage. Well, that, and to celebrate.

"Hell yeah, bitch, and don't you forget it!" Jorel said beside me. I took in his joke, and we clinked glasses.

"Yeah man, let's-" I saw the most beautiful sight in the world.

"Let's what, dude?" Jorel asked, confused.

"It's her! From last month!" I could feel my boner rising.

"Who?"

"Nikki! Imma go talk to her! Hold this," I shoved my drink into Jorel's hand, even though he had a 'what the fuck just happened?' look on his face. I left him and went to see the beauty who's mouth found a drink.

"Good to see you beautiful."

"Oh, God! You scared me!" She looked at me with a look of recognition. "Dylan!"

"Nikki!"

"I'm glad you remember my name. Kind of a shock, though," she added under her breath.

"Of course I did! You were very pleasing that night."

"You weren't to bad yourself, tiger."

"Thanks babe," I said with a smile on my face.

"Listen, um... I have a serious question to ask."

"No, I'm not ready to be a father."

"That's not it! Ummm, I was wondering... if you'd like to... go on a date with me."

Was she serious? "Uh, yeah. I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

"Uh, met me at Venture Breakfast Club at 9AM Friday?" Nikki asked, her smile full of hope.

"Yeah. I'll meet you there, babe." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"All right. I'd stay longer, but I gotta go. I'll see you Friday." She quickly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed her back.

"I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye." She lefted the club, and just like that, I had a girlfriend. Until everything went sour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashforward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove down Sunset, my other cars a blur in the rain. I met up with Nikki at the place and time, and like that we were a couple, around the same time Jay got into his relationship with April. In all truth, I was addicted to Nikki. I couldn't get enough of her smile, her laugh, the way she made me feel, both in general and in the bedroom. But I loved the feeling. But then last November, I saw something I never dreamed of seeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hell yeah, night on the town! Let's fuck shit up!" Matt said. God, I had such a strong urge to slap the living shit outta him.

We just had a day on the town. I can only imagine what a day on the town would be like.

"Hey, guys, I think I should get home. Nikki is waiting on me." It was a very weak excuse.

"Dude, fuck her, stay out with us guys! She needs to learn a fucking lesson in leaving." Jorel said

"Dude, just because your girlfriend broke up with you doesn't mean you can bring it on everyone else!"

"I'm not!"

"Guys, come down! We don't need to fight over this. Dylan, if you need to go, then go. We'll have fun for you." Danny said.

"Thank you. Jay? Got anything to say?"

"I'm sorry, dude."

"It's okay." I hugged him. He needed it.

"I'll hang my dick with you guys later!" I raced to my Chevy, and headed to my house. It wasn't a very far drive.

I reached my house, tuned off the Malibu, and raced to my house. I opened the front door, and I hear groaning. What the hell?

I sped walked to my room. As I got closer, I get the more anxious I get. I want whatever's happening in their to be the complete opposite of what was happening in my mind.

Then I hear moaning. Damn, somebody humping to kill somebody...

Then I hear Nikki scream. My mind raced, and I grabbed the handle, and pounced in the room.

I see Nikki, back on the bed, chest and stomach arched toward the ceiling, and her legs wrapped tightly around the waist of...

Adam MotherFucker Grant, her parol officer. Fuck.

"I thought you said he wasn't supposed to be back till later!" Fucker tried to whisper.

"He was!" Nikki tried to whisper back.

Fucker sighed, pulled himself out of MY girlfriend(with her moaning in the process), got off MY bed(proudly showing his cock off, which was, and in fact, smaller than mine. Serves that dick head right.), and strutted toward ME. Oh, God, let there be blood.

"Listen, uh, Dylan, was it? You weren't supposed to find out. It happened on a whim, and things, just kinda spiraled out of control. But I'm sure you understand. I'm sure you've been in similar situations with other guy's women. That's what Nikki here thinks. I mean, come on, you're in a band. Girls fucking love dudes that are bands. They fuck the members as conquests, and vice versa. You've probably done 100 "conquests" in the past year and... six months. Right?"

I have had ENOUGH! "I've been more loyal than you could ever be. Jay was right," I turned toward Nikki. "You need to learn a fucking lesson in leaving." I turned toward Fucker. Here we go!

I grabbed his neck with my left hand, then revved my right hand back and punched the living shit outta him. He fell toward the floor, shouting "FUCK!" before he hit the ground. I don't give a FUCK if he is the 5-0. I grabbed the his bare skin of his back, and threw him out the room.

"I want you and your shit out of my house, bitch, before I fucking blow your brains all over the sky!" I found his clothes, and threw them on top of him. Finally, I turned toward Nikki.

"And you," I started. "You need to pack your shit, get dressed, and get the fuck out of my house. I don't want to ever see your lying, two-timing, ugly, bitchy-ass face again, or there WILL be hell to pay."

"What, you gonna smack me around like you do every other girl you fuck?"

"Number one, I don't hit any girls I date. Number two, you deserve to get hit in the face. But I'll let life do that for me," I pointed toward my bedroom door, knowing she got my point that I wanted her outta my house. "Now get the fuck out." I decided to emphasize my point anyway.

"Fine. But don't go callin' me, cryin' to me, or bitchin' to me when life kicks you in the ass, Dylan."

"Would never even dream of it. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT."

"Goodbye Dylan. Forever." With that, she walked out.

"Thank God!" I called after her. As soon as the two fucking rabbits were out of my house, I slammed the door, and planned how to burn my mattress and sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashforward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled over to the shoulder of the Strip. I was close to the Undead tour bus, but my eyes were getting drowsy. I needed to stop and take a nap, even if that nap kept me away from the tour bus. I didn't want to die in a car accident. People needed me. I looked around the drivers cabin in the Malibu. My eyes drifted to the radio. Why not? I lifted my right hand, and turned on the radio.

What came on the the radio was the last thing I wanted to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHWING!